Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi ladies how is your weekend? Happy Easter to those who celebrate the holiday! We had a VERY quiet day today... no Easter festivities for us :( but that's ok, it's not a huge holiday to us and next year we will be around all our family and have a new baby to experience it with!!! how exciting is that!!??

Angie I really hope you feel better soon... probably some normal stretching and stuff like the others have said....

9babies, I hope you are feeling better some also, I know how it feels to have your OH say hurtful things to you, DAMN MEN! most of the time they don't mean it and just aren't thinking and say it out of stress or frustration. BUT that doesn't make it ok!!! :growlmad:

Krissi, hope you're enjoying Spain! Everyone else, it seems you're doing well :smile: And HELLO and welcome to the newcomers!! :flower:
I feel bad not addressing everyone individually but it's so hard to keep track of everyone's post, i have to keep going back to look! LOL

I am doing pretty good this weekend. I feel good aside from some fatigue. TMI: My sex drive seems to be back this week :winkwink: I am glad and I'm sure my hubby is glad too (and surprised as I've been pouncing on him lately lol) Unfortunately following some fun yesterday I had a little bleeding. But I didn't freak out because it was very light and it stopped after a few hours. I'm pretty sure that's normal just from the increased blood flow there, and I read that the blood vessels can be broken easily from friction. :blush:
So all is well

Now that I am SO much more confident I am really thinking about announcing on facebook but it's weird too. I'm not a big announcement person, I've always been embarrassed when in the spotlight so i'm not sure. I just wanted to post our ultrasound pic to announce but DH doesn't really want to, but I think I can convince him in the next couple weeks lol

Ok so I FINALLY figured out how to upload a photo!!!
I sent the photos to my family and my mom didn't know what she was looking at for a bit but when she figured it out she cried lol then she showed my grandparents and they printed it out and put it on the refrigerator! They're all so amazed at how clear it is and how it's looking like a little baby!

Here is my beautiful little pumpkin at 12+2 (measured at 13+1) It's little face and it's perfect profile!! I'm in love already!!

Attachments

• 12 weeks face.jpg
    12 weeks face.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 12 weeks profile.jpg
    12 weeks profile.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Wow - Babylove - those are such cute pics!! :hugs: - on the FB thing, I decided in the end not to make a big announcement but just to send private messages to my closest friends and take it from there really!

My OH and I are going away tomorrow for 3 days - into the Cotswolds which is a beautiful part of England in the countryside. We're planning to do a bit of sight-seeing, some gentle walking and lots of relaxing!!! I probably won't be on here till Thursday or Friday next week - so have a great week everyone!! :hugs:

Wow babylove, those pics are gorgeous! So clear! I'm with you on the sex drive thing, mine seems to be on its way back as well, I pounced on hubby yesterday morning when I woke up :haha: Think he thought he was dreaming! Hoping it's going to stick around, although I've really been struggling with headaches the past few days as well. I need to get to Boots and get some 4head and some of those cooling strips you can get.

Angie I wouldn't worry, I've started having funny little pains but from what I've read they are very common and ligament pains. I get them low down on the sides of my little bump, but they don't last long and ease off after a couple of minutes.

Ooh Leeze that sounds lovely! I love the Cotswolds, such a beautiful part of England. Today was my last day off after my two weeks :cry: So back to work tomorrow. Still, only three days and another long weekend ahead.

Sweetbuthyper - wow you've been through it with this pregnancy! It must be so difficult with studying as well. Do you have any scan pics? And is this your first?

Shana I really hope things are a little better :hugs:

Hope everyone's doing well!

things are a tad bit better. having an lupus flare, and my internet is wonky. but overalll just trying to get thru the day.

Hi Pielette,

I do indeed have scan pictures will post as soon as i can (need to make enough posts first), It is my first finding it all really hard at the minute to be honest but my OH is being great, just hoping once my exams are done at the end of may things will start to calm down. Hoping to be in the new House by tomorrow night so will have limited internet access till it gets reconnected in the 6th.

I'm still crampy but it's probably due to stress related bump seems to really kick up a fuss when I'm stressed out which only makes me more stressed but hey I will get there :) I can't wait till the 10th may when i get to hear little ones heart beat again hopefully at my midwife appointment, then my next scan is on the 16th june :)

Hope everyone is well.

So I know its pretty early, but I am fairly certain I have been feeling baby move.... at first I wrote it off as gas, but now after several times over a few days, I think it my baby. OK I hope it is... as I know What gas feels like, and this almost feels like someone touching my tummy from the inside.... very soft... sometimes kinda like a jerking movement like baby is swimming in circles LOL I get that when I lay on my tummy... always propped up with pillows, but I think baby can feel it.

Anyway I just thought I would share..... Krissi I'm totally jealous of your Spain holiday.... the pics look lovely!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Pielette happy 2nd trimester!!!!

I feel a bit behind at the mo would have been 13 + 2 but because they put me back I am still only 12+5!! Please dont let them put me back again at next scan I feel like I am having groundhog day!!

Bump is getting very big now and cant suck it in, look at least 15/16 weeks. Tummy keeps doing this wierd movements too like rippling although I cant feel anything do you think its pumpkin?

One more sleep and then I am home and I cannot wait holiday has been a nightmare and although I definatelyy needed it as I was so stressed I now need to get back to normal and sort out job and home xx

Just spoken to the hospital. Apparently my bloods went to Bristol so I won't know until next week now! Ffs! I just want to hang my head and cry! I thought this would be over by now not hanging over me on holiday! Grrr! Sorry girls I'm just so p*#sed off!

Thanks Krissi!!! Almost to trimester 2!!!!

Darling I'm so sorry to hear they messed up sending ur blood's, or so I assume they did... grrrr!!! I pray they get this resolved quickly for you!! Hugs!!!!

Thanks Angie! Awesome! You can feel baby moving?? How cool is that??!' xxx

Babylove - love your pics! I have no sex drive at all really feel quite sorry for hubby but im just too tired with the pregnancy and two other children to run around sex is at the bottom of my list of priorities atm! Told him get used to it wont get no better when we have a newborn and a toddler! haha

Sweetbuthyper - my next scan is the 16th June too! YAY scan buddy...what time is yours mine is 1.30pm and will you be finding out the sex? In fact thats a question to all you lovely ladies will you be finding out the sex? I defo will be, although i would love a suprise i need time to rearrange bedrooms etc and sort through Rileys clothes if we have another boy.

Shana hope your feeling better soon hun xxx

Darling - so sorry you have to wait another week i would feel the same. Thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful holiday, try not to worry, you know the results deep down xxx

Pielette - wow 2nd Tri! I cant wait to join you on sunday!

Krissi - fingers crossed pumpkin has had a growth spurt and they put you forward a week again! x

Thanks krissi! It feels very weird to be officially 2nd trimester, but very good too! I'm having ripples too, every now and then I look down and one side of my belly is doing a little ripple :happydance:
Ooh Angie you can feel bubs moving? How cool! I can't wait till I feel something!

Oh Darling how bloody ridiculous! Talk about make you worry some more! Still, it's true that you know what those results are deep down, try and keep positive :hugs: I know how hard it must be though.

Thanks girls. I'm usually a pretty strong character but lately I seem to be losing the fight a little. I'm very weepy all the time and I feel so lonely. I have some personal problems and I really feel a void where a strong mother/daughter relationship should exist. She tries but she's so limited. She actually told me not to worry about it in such a blasé manner that I felt so stupid for telling her. She doesn't grasp what's going on a lot of the time. Anyway, so I guess what I'm really saying is thank you. The support on this thread is inspiring. I will seek you all out on FB etc, I'm just not in a good place at the moment. It will pass. Didn't realise when I booked this holiday how much we would need it. Anyway you girls are terrific and thanks again.

Aww Darling thats awful hunni xx next time you are feeling low text me and I we can have a chat xx always here for you girls xxx

aww darling, like krissi said we are all here for you.

Hopefully this holiday will be the medicine you need xxx

Thanks girls. I really do appreciate that. I think my hormones aren't helping lol!

Well ladies now we're all either in or bordering on second trimester perhaps we should move our thread to Second Tri? If so we need to settle on a name for our thread. Let's come up with 3 or 4 and we can just vote. Personally I'm not worried what we call it but if we're all not worried we won't come up with a name. Previous suggestions welcome.

My daughter is already brainstorming for names! So gar we've got Charlie and Lola lol and Sodo??? No idea. Nersius was also mentioned...

Xxx

im rubbish at thinking of fun names (look at my user name and that took me forever!). Defo a good idea though.

I asked in an earlier post but no one has repied so will ask again: -

What sex do you think you will have? and Will you be finding out babys sex at 20 week scan?

I think im having a boy and will defo be finding out x

Hi girls how are you all?

I am well. It occured to me this week that I haven't gained any weight as of yet but that it's surely going to start coming on soon! Before our bfp I was excersizing alot, going tothe gym for classes as well as running several miles at a time ... Since the bfp I've done nothing lol well aside from an easy walk now and then. Oh and a bike ride last week. So I figured I better do those active things more frequently as I'd really like to gain what I need for baby but not alot of excess. So yesterday my doggie and inwent for a brisk walk and I am sore today!! Lol :wacko:

Re: group names : some of the suggestions I remember were.... pumpkin bumps, expecting pumpkins, pumpkin bumpkins ... There were others that involved October but we are not all due in October so I think we should leave that out. I like "the pumkin bump club" or somehow like that.

Re gender:: we are definitely finding out gender!!! It's not scheduled yet but that appointment should be somewhere around the last week of may or fist week of June for me. I don't have a very strong feeling about what I'm having other than my hope for a girl but I think I'm trying to convince myself it's a boy so that I can get used to the idea lol.

As far as baby names, we haven't discussed any. Of course I have MY lists but I haven't shared them with DH yet. We might just wait until we know what it is so we only have to worry about one lie of names lol. One thing I've noticed tho, is that my favorite names for both boy and girl are on the top of the "most popular" lists!!! I didn't know that when I chose them, in fact I actually thought they were more on the unique side but apparently not for babies born in recent years. So idk what we'll do about that

I'm soooooo jealous of you ladies on vacations!!!!!!!! I want to take a trip so much!!!!!

I am unsure of the name to but we are all gue in the autumn so maybe that could be a theme?

I think I am having a boy I have done since BFP and I will definately be finding out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->