Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

I will be finding out for sure, in fact I read that gender is distinguishable at 14 weeks with a good scan tech, and there is a place near me that does gender check scans for 45$. Sounds like a deal to me!! LOL but idk if I will go that rout or not.

I keep thinking I'm having another girl, but then doubts creep in and I think its a boy, so idk.

As for group names, I'm kinda partial to the pumpkin gang

Anything with Pumpkin is fine with me as that has been little ones nickname from the start although we call him/her by the name we are using most the time now as it is the same for both girl or boy just different spelling lol!!

hi friends. really sick that is why I havent been posting much!! sorry I have been mia, I have 5 days till I test. really nervous.

Krissi - not long now be back on home land! YAY xxx

Shana - sorry youve been under the weather, hope your feeling a bit better now regarding oh, and good luck for testing i will be keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Shana - hope its morning sickness being caused by the stickiest bean there ever was.. kinda two weeks overdue kinda sticky!! :p Fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you honey!

Girls - Shall we just go for the Pumpkin Patch? I like Pumpkin Gang too but I like the double P aliteration in Pumpkin Patch.. Its catchy!

Feeling better today. Spoke to a dear friend today who has a friend who is a healer. I'm seriously considering getting some just to clear all that negative energy I've been carrying around over the years. Today was a good day. I got some support from two really good friends. I told one about the positive test and she was really supportive. She's the only person (other than you guys of course!) I've told. Isn't it amazing how we can share things with each other on here that we wouldn't even share with close friends? I know there's something to be said for anonymity but since we're all FBing (yes I will sort that out soon - I think its my privacy settings thats why no-one can find me) we're not so anonymous now. We're all sharing a very personal journey and what makes this so special is that we all talk most days. Even best friends you may see only every week and even then you're not both pregnant (except my bf of course cos I'm greedy hehehe!!) You guys are fantastic and we're all really lucky to have this support network in place so early on. To think we have shared this practically from the point of our bfp's.

I got sunburnt yesterday. I'm stripey. Maybe I should alter my username to 'Stripey' Lol. My friend is gorgeous and brown long blonde hair in a french plait absolutely not a clue how lovely she is... Bitch!! :rofl:

thanks ladies!!! the wait is kiling me, things are better with oh, but I am just trying to take it easy.

So.... either allergies are kicking my butt, or I am getting sick.... I feel like crap =(

Hi ladies, how are you all?
I'm watching the royal wedding and haven been since about 8 this morning, I've loved it! She looks beautiful.
Well we're going to be spending our four day weekend seeing friends and perhaps doing some painting! Going to nip out to get some paint samples. We're going to be redecorating the lounge and our nursery. Very excited!
We're going to be finding out the sex as well, there's no way we have the willpower not to find out. But I have no gut instinct on which team we are. My mum is positive it's a girl but I've no idea why!
Krissi are you back from Spain yet?

Glad you're feeling a little better Darling!
How are you doing Shana? Really got my fingers crossed for you!

Oh poor you Angie with the allergies. I've really been struggling with headaches the past couple of weeks and it really does make me feel awful. I plan on getting to Boots this weekend and getting some of the 4Head stick.

Me too been watching the wedding all day! Very very proud to be British! Just waiting for the balcony kiss!

One of my close friends who has two boys already and sufferred from many miscarriages had her sexing scan yesterday and found out shes team pink! Im so thrilled for her was in tears. It was defo her last baby and said that she would feel a tiny bit incomplete not having a girl so you can imagine how happy she has that shes getting a pink bundle. My lil sis has today found out that shes having a girl too, shes over the moon! Shes only 14 weeks but had to have an emergency scan as shes had lots of bleeding but baby is all fine. I guessed girl from her scan pic based on the nub theory ...well chuffed i got it right! x

Hello everyone

I had a few days to catch up on so I'm gonna say sorry in advance if I miss anything!! OH and I had a lovely relaxing few days in the countryside, it feels strange to be back in a big dirty city now!!

I don't mind re a name - I like the idea it has pumpkins in it - so probably either pumpkin gang, pumpkin buddies, pumpkin patch or pumpkin bumpkins

Darling - sorry to hear you're going through a rough time honey. :hugs: Feels like there's a lot on for you at the moment. I really relate to the mother/daughter thing you mention - I sometimes wonder why I expect something different from mine and then keep getting the same every time! Sounds similar, in the way that she just isn't supportive of me at all whenever I've got any difficulties, she just brushes it off or tries to say something to make it better. What I'd really love is for her to say "Oh honey, that sounds tough - would you like to talk about it?" - but I've realised with her it's more about her need to feel she's got a strong and competent daughter and she can't cope when I'm upset about stuff because it makes her upset - and most of the time now I go to my friends for support. Which probably then means I then exclude her from stuff and I also contribute to the distance between us. What I know for sure is that I want something different for me and my child/ren.

Angie - how exciting that it feels like the kicking is starting! I can't wait for that to happen!!! :hugs:

Babylove - I keep thinking I'm going to have a boy too and secretly I think it's because I'd prefer a girl and so I think if I tell myself it's a boy then I'll be prepared either way! :hugs:

Pielette - I've been watching a bit of the royal wedding too - I agree she looks beautiful and they make a really cute couple, look like they genuinely love each other. Happy decorating!! :hugs:

Shana - fingers crossed this is your sticky bean month! I hope the sickness is a good sign!! :hugs:

My next scan is 20th June and we definitely want to find out the gender. I can't wait to see our little one again!!!

Hi to everyone else - sorry if I've missed anything!! We've got a party in our street this afternoon so I'm going to get some food ready now to take down

Catch you all soon!! :hugs::hugs:

Aw - Pink Sparkle - that's a lovely story about your friend!! :hugs:

Today.... I am the grumpiest..... crankiest, most miserable pregnant lady around. I'm cramping and at work, and nobody will cover me. I have decided to quit. I'm hurting, I'm sick, and I am mad.... grrrrrr

Angelique - good for you hun and make sure you give them all a piece of your mind too! xxx

Im sure that they have been trying to get you to quit! Over here you could sue them.

Hope you feel much better once you get home and put your feet up. Big hugs hun xxx

I agree with Pink Sparkle - Angie, they sound like really mean employers and if they won't allow you to prioritise your health and your baby then you're well out of there!!! I hope you get some rest time soon xx :hugs:

Can only echo what the other ladies have said Angie, get yourself out of there! They have done nothing to support you and employers should make a pregnant woman and her bubs a priority.
On a different note, my hubby just let me buy our first little something for bubs - bought two tiny little hats in Asda! They're cream and one says 'I love mummy' and the other says 'I love daddy'. :happydance: Only £1.75. Just a little something to quash the need to clear out baby shops for a little longer!

Pielette - those hats sound adorable!!! At the moment I'm having much more fun buying lots of maternity clothes off ebay than thinking about baby clothes, to be honest!!! I think once we have a new place to move into and a nursery then I'll be out there buying some bits for bub too!

How is everyone today? I'm feeling great today, have had lots of sleep this week with being off work and generally feeling a lot more relaxed about being pregnant. Not looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday though! It's much easier to be off and sleep for 9-10 hours a night and not have to worry about all the responsibilities that work brings!

Shana - how are you feeling? Are you testing tomorrow? Good luck

:hugs:

Hi girls sorry my phone unsubscribed me to the thread!! Just a quick one to say all ok will update more from laptop later!!

Thanks ladies!! I can't stand that place, and decided that Saturday was my last day. I will not be going back. I decided that this morning, I have a kidney stone, and I made a comment about it on fb and a girl I work with had nothing to say except, of course its truck Monday. .. what a jerk!! So see..... let them do the truck without me.

Oh, and Pielette, I can't wait to buy baby stuff. But I can't find anything gender neutral around here. Its all pink or blue. I see the doc Thurs maybe I will get a peek at baby and can finally know!

Krissi, glad You are back from holidays safe! And Leeze, I know exactly what you mean about the sleep and how good it feels, and how much less stress there is.

Shanna, can't wait to see test results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->