Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Oh, and Pielette, I can't wait to buy baby stuff. But I can't find anything gender neutral around here. Its all pink or blue. I see the doc Thurs maybe I will get a peek at baby and can finally know!

Krissi, glad You are back from holidays safe! And Leeze, I know exactly what you mean about the sleep and how good it feels, and how much less stress there is.

Shanna, can't wait to see test results!!

Hi Ladies!! :wave:

Just found this thread and wondered if I could join you?? My name is Jacqueline and I am also expecting my little bundle at Haloween! I'm so excited!!

Don't know what else there is to tell, but just feel free to ask x

Just wrote a big long response and stupid laptop goes and plays up and i lose it all!

Welcome Hunkdorey x

Angelique - what an awful thing to write on your status, if i wrote here what i think of her i would be kicked off the site! Your better off out of that awful place.

How exciting for thursday, be great if they tell you the sex. Ive got about six weeks until my next scan and its going to drag so slow. If i could book somewhere for 14 weeks to tell me the sex i would but i think they only do it from 16 weeks so i may as well just wait until my 20 week scan.

Krissi - will you be asking at your scan if they can tell? (not sure how many weeks you will be). My sis just found out at 14 weeks.

Hi to everyone else sorry not responded to everyone x

Hi everyone :hi:

welcome HunkyDory :flower: - re you anywhere near Glasgow? I lived there for a while, I love that city and have still got some good friends there! Tell us a bit about you - is this your first baby? how old are you? anything about your TTC journey you want to share? There's a page somewhere with a bit about each of us - I can't remember who put it together but one of the others will probably remember!!

Angie - that's great that you're not going back to that job - and you don't have to put up with any of their crap any more!!

Kriss - how was the holiday? are you feeling very refreshed now?

Shana - let us know as soon as you test - I'm all excited for you!!

I'm so excited about being at 14 weeks tomorrow!! 2nd Tri - here we come!! On the other side, I'm not so excited about going back to work tomorrow after 11 days off!!! At least it's a short week!!

I've just heard that Osama Bin Laden has been killed - wow - this is big news, isn't it? I bet for you guys in the States particularly this will be a day that you remember.

Bye for now :hugs:

Pink Sparkle - I've got 6 weeks till my next scan too!! Mine's on Monday 20th June - when is yours? Are we going to be scan buddies again? :happydance:

Welcome Hunkdorey! :hi: Nice to have you with us!

Ooh Angie maybe you'll find out on Thursday then! So exciting! I'm toying with getting a private scan to find out gender but I think I'll try to remain strong until the 20-week one, then if bubs isn't co-operative we can get one after. It's actually a bit of a shame that in the UK we only normally get two opportunities to see our little ones before they're born. But trying to save the pennies!

Shana - so exciting, can't wait to hear! Good luck hunny!

I know Leeze, it floored me! Couldn't believe it! Big well done to the US, one less evil man in the world. I just can't believe they managed it though, after so long of him evading them. I thought it would never happen.

What's everyone up to today? I'm facing a load of organising of clothes and the bedroom. Really can't be bothered but it has to be done. I slept in till 11 (second day in a row, my God this pregnancy is taking it out of me!). Hubby's gone to see his Mum and Dad - he's going to be lugging stuff around in their house so I said I'd stay home, I'd just be twiddling my thumbs. He's going to be telling his mum today about our pregnancy - his mum has some mental health issues so she's been in a hospital for around 2 years, just moved out to a care home. So we're often on eggshells on what to tell her, just in case it causes more of a decline. Very difficult.

Hi everyone :hi:

welcome HunkyDory :flower: - re you anywhere near Glasgow? I lived there for a while, I love that city and have still got some good friends there! Tell us a bit about you - is this your first baby? how old are you? anything about your TTC journey you want to share? :

Hi! Yea, I live in a place called Greenock - just about 40 mins west of Glasgow. Love it in the city!! This is my first baby, it wasn't planned, and I'm 28, will be 29 when LO arrives. Although I say it wasn't planned, we weren't really being careful with the BC - as in, not using any!! lol, or maybe we would use something, but only for the final arrival - sorry, is that TMI?? :blush:

We always knew we would want to have a baby at some point, but wanted to wait until I had finished uni and had moved up the career ladder a wee tiny bit. It's all ok though, I earn a decent enough wage, cant complain at all and OH has a great job. Just a couple of years ealier than planned but I could not be happier - on :cloud9:

As for my pregnancy journey, I dont have any complaints really. Not had any sickness or anything. Just tiredness, really lethargic and my mammaries have been oh-so-tender as well as increasing at an unbelievable rate!! OH loves it!:haha:

So how is everyone else?? Sorry if I waffled on a bit there, just too happy!! x

Pielette - I know what you mean about only having 2 opportunities to see our bubs before they're born - I think if I had my way I'd be getting a scan done every week!!! :haha: It's really tempting to get a private one done, isn't it? But, like you say, need to save our pennies as there will be plenty of things we need to buy in the coming months/years!!! That's a tough one for you re your OH's Mum and not wanting to cause her any set-backs - hopefully she'll take it well :hugs:

I'm having a lazy day (again!) - did aim to get up at 8.30 today so that getting up tomorrow for work wouldn't be so much of a shock - but couldn't drag myself out of bed until 10! I think I'm going to dye my hair this afternoon - I haven't dyed it for about 3.5 months and I've got serious roots now. I know I was probably being over-cautious but I'm glad I waited. Otherwise I need to try to get on with some housework and getting things ready for going back to work tomorrow.

Hunkydory - thanks for sharing, good to get to know you a bit better! :hugs: I've been to Greenock a couple of times, actually! An old friend of mine used to live there - although she's in London now. Great that you're being so positive about being pregnant when it wasn't planned - I know for one of my friends that she found it really hard for the first few months because she didn't plan it. I know what you mean about the expanding mammories - I actually feel like mine are growing on a daily basis, I get a bit of a shock whenever I look in the mirror!! :haha:

have some sad news on my part, nope I havent tested yet. Probably wont today. MY husband said last night that he hopes I amnot pregnant, bc he doesnt think we should have another right now. I was so upset, bc he should have told me he changed his mind, BEFORE WE HAD SEX on my ovulation day. He is making me so dang mad, like if you changed your mind, then why did you have sex with me unprotected?? why did you lead me to believe that you wanted to try right now?? UGGHG. so now I dont really know what to do. this was supposed to be a joyful day for me, and I was supposed to be testing for an but instead i am sitting here, so pissed off and upset.

good luck to the rest of you. I havent decided when Iam going to test, bc now if I am pregnant, my husband is going to be annoyed. :/

and the thing is we agreed to try again, so now this sudden change of his mind,after we already had unprotected sex really pisses me off. I can not change that fact now.

Hunkydory - thanks for sharing, good to get to know you a bit better! :hugs: I've been to Greenock a couple of times, actually! An old friend of mine used to live there - although she's in London now.

That's awesome - would be such a small world if I knew your friend! Haha! In fact, how old is she? If you dont mind me asking x

Yea, I always knew I wanted to be a mummy, would have done it years ago if my OH hadn't wanted to be so 'responsible' and wait til we could afford it and enjoy a lifestyle for a bit lol! Just cant wait til I get a proper bump - not just the flabby one I've been carrying around for years :winkwink:

Hi girls xx Scan Day tomorrow so excited this will be the third time I get to see my little pumpkin!! I cannot wait, I am still nervous but not as bad as last time.

I wonder whether they will be able to see the sex of the baby!

Shana - what the hell? He's just decided now that he doesn't want to try for another? After all you've been going through to get another little one, all the tests and the clomid, he's not interested anymore - oh my God I'm so angry for you! He should have thought of that before he tried with you, you can't make a baby on your own, he has half the responsibility. I'm all for couples talking things through if one of them is unsure and coming to a sensible decision, whatever that might be, but going ahead with something only to turn around and say 'Oh I didn't mean it' is a flipping joke.
Has he answered any of those questions? Like, why did you go ahead and now have changed your mind? And why do you suddenly not want to have another?

he says he is afraid we can not afford it. but I was like seriously??? now you tell me this. when newborns are actually the cheapest, if you dont want all the fancy stuff. all you really need is diapers and clothes. and 2nd hand clothes are cheap!!! I am so pissed off, I have a feeling it isnt really about finances, but about something else, and of course you wait till after I am done doing clomid, going thru a ton of losses over the last 2 years, to say I dont want to do it anymore, I would have been on the iud, if he had told me this before. but HE AGREED to try!!! and yet I am the one holding the bags now. and wondering wtf!!!! It is so ridiculous. I am glad Iam not the only one that is pissed at this, bc this is blooddy ridiculous.!!!

IF I am not pregnant, I am going to get my iud right away, bc I dont want him to switch back and forth like this. again!!!!! but if I am, and I truly think I am, bc my period is due tomorrow but it doesnt look like it is coming, I am going to beat his ass, if he thinks I am going to be sad about this.

Seems far too convenient a reason to me, finances. Don't get me wrong, it's incredibly important to be financially stable. But it's a bit of a joke to bring this up now after your losses - so that thought never occured to him during the other pregnancies? Or has something changed lately money-wise?
Grr is all I can say. Don't let it ruin it though hunny, if you are pregnant then you make sure you cherish it, you've put yourself through an awful lot to get here (and does he comprehend that, by the way?).

I dont know. He has no idea how hard it is for me!! I am crying all morning bc of this!!!! BC I wanted to have a child with my own husband, and I knew he wanted one just as badly and now out of the blue all the sudden he blames finances. and our finances havent changed at all!!! so I Dont buy it!!!!!!

I really feel for you hunny. Maybe it would be a good idea to take some time for yourself, lock yourself in the bathroom and take a long bath, leave him with the kids for a little bit. I think you need a bit of space after that bombshell, or as much as you can get anyway.

thanks. I am going to make him do that when he gets home from work. I am so shattered!!!

oh hun im so sorry for you that he has gone and thrown this at you. So not fair of him and your quite right to be angry at him. Im defo not sticking up for him at all but do you think maybe he has said this because hes scared of another loss and also worried about the effects that it will have on you. I hope im wording this right. Men arent always great with dealing with their emotions maybe this hard front he is putting up is because he trying to protect himself and maybe even thinking that by him saying this will take off the pressure if you did test negative. Obviously you know your hubby so i could be completely wrong.

I still think you should test today and we can all celebrate with you. and i bet he woul d be over the moon regardless of what he says.

Lots of love and big hugs huni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->