Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Thanks for the welcome! Am I due close enough to Halloween do you think for this thread or do you think I may be due too early??

And my doctor doesn't due gender scans...just the normal 20 week level 2 ultrasound so that wouldn't have been until June 2nd for me originally! Thank goodness for working down the hall from ultrasound!

no you are fine!!!! You are more than welcome int his thread!! You are more welcome than I am, since you are due in october!! lol

:hugs:

no you are fine!!!! You are more than welcome int his thread!! You are more welcome than I am, since you are due in october!! lol

Oh you're more than welcome on this thread!!! The due date doesn't matter so much! Some of us are due end of october to early November, we're sorta spread out the more the merrier!! I should have my 20 week u/s & gender scan around the first week of June!! That will be my last appointment with my current doctor before we move!

Where are you nypage? US or UK?

Shana i like that u are due in January. One of the first babies of a brand new year!!!!! How exciting!

thanks babylove!! You are freakin awesome. I can not wait till january. My 2nd wedding anniversary is in january and a baby due It is such a great month!!

Yay a 2012 baby! That is super duper exciting huh?

Babylove- I am in Usa...where are you moving to?

I am happy about being due in october....but I love october and fall sooooo much im a bit sad that I will be out of comission for a bit of it...I get C section so know that i'll miss out on a lot. My 7 year old may not be too happy with that since it is her favorite time also! But, can't wait for my little pumpkin and I will hafta find a newborn halloween costume for first halloween:)

awwe that is so cute. YOu will have two october babies. My first child who is 3 was born in october. such a great month. congrats!!!

I am so excited about a 2012 baby!! It is so cool!! and MY kids will finally get another sibling. kinda nervous bc I was on clomid, so hopefully just one in there. lol. twins is a big thing. LOL

I'm moving from Florida to Connecticut. I grew up in CT and so did my hubby and our families all still live there. I moved to Florida with him 5 years ago when he was in the Navy he was stationed here! We always said we would move back "home" to start our family so it's finally time but it's going to be a tough move! We've grown to like it alot here! But I CAN'T imagine being so far away from all the family when we have a baby. And plus it's the FIRST grandchild on both sides so they'd kill us if we stayed away lol!!
What part of the country are you in?

I am in Minnesota! I agree with your move though. I couldnt move away from my family now that i've got children. I think I should have before kids though for a while! But oh well. The grand parents love their grand children to death and that is their joy once they are past having kids home with them so you are doing them such a great thing!

OH and I usually take a trip to Miami each year and stay in south beach but skipped this year because although I know drinking isn't necessary for fun in Miami- but we still do walk around with our drinkies and sit at the ocean with wine and stuff and Miami is kind of crazy so didn't feel like going this time. We just came back from Florida in March we took my 7 year old on her first trip and it was over spring break for her....wow was it busy! Fun though:)

Hi girls had scan today all was well they have put dates at 13+4 instead of 13+5 (grrrr) so new EDD 04/11/11, feel like its going to end up at xmas at this rate but still all was fab and baby was flipping around.

Next scan 28/06 (lifetime away) so may have to have a private as not sure can hold out that long to find out gender!!

Can we see a picture of your new scan? Those are so much fun!

I know it feels like i have to wait forever for mine, but im unsure now about finding out too early. My sis knowing at 14 weeks seems to early now. 20 weeks is halfway there and gives me something to look forward to. If i found out now omg would be forever until baby arrives (im trying to talk logical to myself but would probably still find out given the chance (Free chance) hehe)! I figure if i can hold out to 16 weeks i may as well wait another four and save myself £95.00.

nyp - have you picked a name yet? x

No names Pink....I like girlie names a bit better so a boy is a challenge.

I was totally going to wait for 20 weeks but yes, the girls at work did a little coercing me and it was fun excitement to do it with a bunch of friends who were super excited to see the baby so i went ahead. I agree though that it seems early to know!

Love it though on Facebook when i announced boy I got a lot of ...wow, you are 20 weeks? You look small for that! hahaha. I wish!

Hi everyone - and a special big welcome to NYpage :flower: - how lovely of you to have joined this thread (and now I feel bad for not even suggesting it to you because we met in a TTC group :dohh: and this is such a lovely group to be part of). Anyway, you're here now and very welcome!!! :hugs:

Shana - how very very exciting to have got your BFP again!! Will you be getting any support from the Doctor with progesterone or anything? I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this one snuggles in tight very quickly and keeps a firm hold for the rest of the 9 month journey! :hugs:

Waitress - that's great you had a lovely holiday - and I think it's understandable to have little bits of worries about the little one growing inside you - even though it's so very very unlikely that anything will go wrong now - you can't help it sometimes (I still do it occasionally although mostly I feel like I'm settling into it now and relaxing).

Krissi - great to hear that you had a good scan today :hugs: the whole dates thing is a funny one isn't it, because realistically any of us could easily be 2-3 weeks early or even a couple of weeks overdue - but I know psychologically it feels different!! I had the same with my early scan when they put me back 5 days, then at the next scan they put me forward again by 4 days!! At the end of the day, our bubs will decide when they want to come out!!

Pink Sparkle - that sucks about the weather forecast for your break. Hopefully they've got it wrong!! Where are you planning to go?

Babylove - watch out for the years passing by quicker and quicker every year!!! I remember 27 as being quite a significant age in terms of noticing my hangovers getting worse - and finding that suddenly I couldn't stay up till 1 or 2am and then feel ok for work the next day!! those were the days!!! :haha:

I went back to work today after 11 days and 4 people immediately started staring at my tummy and going on about how big I am. I didn't know whether to be pleased or offended!!! :haha: I think partly it feels like it's a bit over-familiar to be saying things like that (a couple of them I'm close to so it feels ok, but the other 2 I don't know that well and I felt quite sensitive about it). I don't think I'm going to be one of these Mums-to-be that is happy about people rubbing my tummy or anything like that - how do others feel about this? Maybe I'm being a bit hormonal or something!!! Help!!

Good luck 9 babies! I just stopped my progeterone.....I couldnt let go it was soooooooo hard.

LeeZE! I am so happy to see you! Hello, there! About the bump. I was just talking about how shy I am about my stomach because I feel like this early I should NOT have a bump, and I have a quite large one...so I don't like to show it off yet and feel like others think I shouldnt be showing yet. Its a hard transitional phase I think. I certainly do not want people touching it right now, how annoying.

Have you got any bump pics?

Well ladies, I have spent most of my morning in tears, I happened upon a nasty Facebook post about me, calling me fat and lazy and a hypochondriac. Now I will be the first to admit I'm not a skinny girl, but I don't see myself as fat either... well I didn't! Then for me being lazy..... I busted my butt every single day I worked in that horrible store. I came home sore and tired every night!!. I got more freight done than anyone else on the team!!! And she calls me lazy customer I missed truck Monday, intentionally customer I had no plans to return. And because I have a very painful kidney stone!!!!
And to top it all off she is the one whining about how she is dying of cancer and has no insurance. BS!!!!!

I'm sooooooo hurt by her words of spite and hate! I never did anything to her.

So now I'm very conscious of my size, and the fact that my pants are tight and my shirts are tight in the chest....

I reported the post to Facebook and blocked her customer I don't need that crap.... but idk how to get past it

Sorry for being so negative....

UGGH WHAT A B WORD!!!! she is so out of line calling you fat and lazy. You are not fat, and definitely not lazy!! an very hard worker especially considering you are pregnant!! I woudlnt even be working at your stage!! wow I wish I could kick her for you. trust me you are not fat! dont let her evil words get to you!! whether she has cancer or not she is probably just jealous of you and turning it into an attack. what a low person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"