Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Angelique thats awful hunni I would be furious but i know its hard but ignore that person they are dicks!!

Leeze I am not good with people touching me, my cousin (whi is 27) kissed my bump yesterday and I was horrified!!

Angie - what horrible things for her to have said. Sounds like she's definitely jealous and bitter - and got some serious problems if she thinks it's ok to say things like that. Goon on you for reporting her to facebook. I know sometimes it's hard not to take things to heart when people say mean things, but I try to remember that in these situations it's normally a reflection of someone else's mental state when they feel the need to be so mean about another person. Grrr :growlmad: she's made me angry. Another reason why you're so much better than that job honey :hugs:

NY - I haven't taken any bump pics yet, I don't really think there's much of a bump myself - it's more that I can't really hold my stomach in!!!! I was just saying to my OH though that maybe it would be nice to take some pics of the growing bump every few weeks to compare it!!

Shana - that's great you've got a Doctor's appointment soon - they'd better take good care of you!!!

Krissi - isn't it funny how people think it's ok to invade your personal space when you're pregnant. Already I can feel myself wanting to say "that's my stomach you're touching, it is still actually me, it's not the baby you're touching - and it's wrong that you're touching it!!!!"

I'm feeling really impatient today to have another scan!! It feels like the next 6 weeks are going to drag by!!!

Hi ladies! Wow I've missed a lot in the space of a couple of days!

Firstly... yay yay yay Shana! Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you! :happydance: Really glad they're going to put you on progesterone, that's fantastic. I tell you what, women's intuition always knows. I knew before I was going to take that test it was going to be positive, a deep down gut instinct. When's the due date?

Welcome nypage :flower: Lovely to have you with us! And congrats on the blue bump! I'm so desperate to find out the gender. My hubby suggested the other day that maybe when we find out we could keep it a secret from everyone else, I thought it was a great idea :haha: My mum's not included in that though, think she'd cry if I kept it from her!

Angie... oh my God words fail me. Just know that is complete and utter BS - people who say evil stuff like that are jealous and insecure and that was NOT about you. It was about her own problems. And of course clothes are a bit tight - you're pregnant not fat! You're growing a little person! Please don't let that evil cow bring you down :hugs:

I've noticed people starting to look at my belly too Leeze - I caught a whispered conversation between two of my pupils yesterday wondering if I'm pregnant, bless them, I know they didn't want to ask in case I'm not! I've also had a bit of belly rubbing; luckily only from my best friends and my mum which I'm fine with, but I can't say I'd like it from anyone else. Personal space and all that!

Good news on the scan krissi, bless you they keep putting back days here and there! I'm sure bubs will catch up.

Ooh enjoy babylove! I'm actually 28 but keep forgetting, the other day I almost said I was 27 and then thought no, there's something wrong with that... :haha:

:hi: Pielette - cute re your pupils whispering about you - I think we're at the difficult point now where people are frightened to ask in case we've just put on a bit of weight!! I think I'm going to prefer it when I've got a serious bump where there's no question about it!!!

Has anyone else been buying lots of maternity clothes? I feel like I've become a bit obsessed this last week or so? I just put 2 suitcases of my pre-pregnancy wardrobe into my storage cupboard - and have almost got as much already in maternity clothes!! Nearly all of it I've got from ebay so I'm talking about £3-5 per item but I've got loads already and I keep getting more!! It feels so exciting though but I need to get a grip on it!!!

Hi ladies, thanks so much for your support I'm feeling much better now and am able to put It in perspective. I don't remember who said she was an evil cow, but you sure were right. I just remind myself my hubby, and girls love me for who I am and that's what matters, and I know how much work I did there and don't feel a bit guilty.

Anyway, I wish I was buying maternity clothes! I don't have a bump, just larger waist right now so my pants fit, but I'm getting there..... I go to the doctor tomorrow. Its likely they will send me for an ultrasound since I'm cramping so bad, and I have a kidney stone I'm sure he will wanna check out. Maybe I can get a peak at my pumpkin! I wanna know what I'm having!!!

I'm laying on my heating pad at the moment, I did a lot of cleaning today, and coached softball, and I'm worn out and oh so sore. I think I can feel all the organs being rearranged LOL. But really I always feel everything on my back, so its probably muscles stretching and I happen to feel it there.

Anyway, tonight I am tired but happy, gotta get to sleep to get up early and go help with teacher appreciation at my girls' school.

Hi Ladies
Sorry for not posting for a while. After my last scan, when they put me back two weeks I've been feeling like it's been groundhog day. Just when I thought I'd made it to 12 weeks, back we go again.

On the plus side I've got another scan tomorrow for 12 weeks again, so hopefully they will put me forward a few days. I'm feeling like a big flat bloater so I'm hoping that I'm further along so I dont feel as bad about my size.

Didn't think that my clothes wouldn't be fitting this early on. Has anyone weighed themselves to see how much they've put on so far or is everyone giving up on that for the next 6 months?!!

Glad to hear that everyone seems to be ticking along nicely and its great news Shana.

So I had my appt today, and once again baby was hiding... no heartbeat, they sent me to ultrasound, and I had to wait over an hour..... BUT I got to see Bubs trying to get its fingers in its mouth! It was so cute! Heartbeat is at 154, last time it was 170, but I hear its normal to have it slow some as you get farther along.

Also, they put me ahead from 14+2 to 15+4!!! So it totally changes things and my due date jumps to October 23rd!!

The tech tried to see gender but baby had its legs together, so no luck! Oh well... next visit is June 2. And I will be 19 weeks! Crazy!!!

I'm very happy

Leeze I have not bought any maternity outfits yet! I can't admit yet that my clothes don't fit:(

Angelique good news on the scan, your due date is close to mine!

That's awesome! What is your date again? I'm still shocked over the move of the date but SO excited too!! Today was the first of the 3 scans where I could see baby clearly and it was so neat!!

I am due 19th. Keep getting moved and you will be before me!

I kjow how you feel though, had a can at work last week and saw it was a boy. And something that was a noticeable baby! So exciting to see they aren't a blob anymore. Although, I had a great 12 week one. Its my avatar pic.

That is a great one!! I had one at 8 and 10 weeks but both were not fabulous. So I'm thrilled to see baby today! Soon as I can get back on my PC I will post pics. For now they are on Facebook.

quick one from me as I'm at work

Fimo - I got put back by nearly a week at my early scan - and then they put me forward again at the next scan - so in the end I was only 1 day behind the original EDD!!!! Although I've been told the date won't change now!!!

Angie - great you had a successful scan, looking forward to seeing pics

Hi everyone else :hugs:

I'm going to a concert tonight so let's hope it's not really busy as I'm not keen on being in packed spaces at the moment and particularly not looking forward to the possibilty of lots of drunk people around!!!

Angie - great news about the scan, saw your pics on fb ...so lovely! Yay at being put forward, will you get a u/s at your next appointment? x

Leeze, hope you have a fab night tonight huni, try not to worry too much and enjoy...but i know what you mean! I go to see take that in june and i should have a bump by then (hurry up bump). Luckily though i booked seated tickets just incase i was pregnant! If i had booked standing tickets i doubt i would be going x

Hey everyone else hope your all well x

Hi All

Had scan today. All went well but baby was feeling stubborn! Baby had his/her back and bum to the front so they had trouble getting a good view. They got there after some jiggling around and everything was all ok. They kept my date the same -14th Nov, so that means I'm a month behind some of you guys!

Still I feel like I can finally allow myself to relax and start enjoying this.

Fimo my date went back to 04/11 so only 10 days behind me hun xxx

The strangest thing is happening i can feel this baby moving only started yesterday but never felt baby so much this early. Could really feel it wriggling around. Seems to be curled up on my right side so think that may be why? then was woken up in the night by ds (teething) and couldnt get back to sleep because i could feel the movement so much. Obviously a lovely lovely feeling but really dont want to be kept up in the night at this stage ...need my sleep lol!

Anyone know when Darling is back? Im desperate to pick her brain about the weather in cornwall! Hope shes had good weather fingers crossed we get a couple of sunny days.

Wow pink sparkle that's amazing I can't wait to feel pumpkin moving but with you on needing sleep xx

So ive been looking into the nub theory, but defo cant see any nub on my scan pic, saw a post about the skull theory. More prominent forehead if its a boy and more sloping for a girl (Apparently) well i was already pretty sure im having a boy and now im positive its a boy as my bubs looks like he has a real promient forehead!

Hope everyones having a great weekend x

Hi ladies! Couldn't get any Internet or a decent mobile signal in Cornwall... but in spite of the huffy, heartless woman who I put to so much trouble to find out my results from the lab (she actually FORGOT to chase the lab and forgot to phone me and had no idea who I was when I rang despite being the very woman who took me into the office to tell me about the false positive in the first place!) I got the all clear!!!! I am soooo happy and Cornwall was amazing!

How is everyone doing? I have a huge bump now!

I am feeling baby moving and have been since last Sunday. I think it's because the uterine wall is thinner in subsequent pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->