Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

What have I missed?

Shana did you have any luck this month?

Darling welcome back!! So pleased you got the all clear hunni xxx

Thanks Krissi! Such a relief.
How was your holiday? Xx

Hey Darling, welcome back! Weve missed you!

Fab news on the all clear you must be so relieved now that you can put it all behind you and enjoy your pregnancy. So glad you had a great holiday too, were heading to cornwall in the morning, how was the weather for you? Weve been keeping an eye on the forecast...which isnt promising! Fingers crossed they are wrong! x

Thank you hun. It wasn't great but we still had a great time. Wehad a couple of nice days. Whereabouts are you going? I highly recommended Padstow and Rock and Trevone Bay - absolutely breathtaking! Xxx

My holiday was ok thanks Hun relaxing but not what I had hoped!!

Wahay - Darling - that's great news about getting the all clear :happydance: - good to have you back. Shana got a BFP - she's going to the Doc's this week to get started on the progesterone I think

Pink Sparkle - that's really interesting about the forehead theory - funny because I keep thinking I'm going to have a boy and mine has quite a prominent forehead too! Can't wait to find out! Have a lovely time in Cornwall

Well, I've decided I'm not going to any more gigs/concerts in the foreseeable future unless I can get a seat or be in an accessible platform!! It was too stressful really, so busy and lots of people trying to shove past with armfuls of beer! We found what we thought was a quiet spot at the side but it didn't really help! We ended up leaving a bit early as it was a bit much!

I've just dyed my hair for the first time in nearly 4 months so am feeling really pleased with myself!!! Got a bit of a boring afternoon ahead of me catching up on chores - but going out for some yummy Turkish food this evening with some good friends. How's everyone today? :hugs:

Hello ladies. Happy mothers day to any mommies or mommies to be in the US!

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on here for ages, things have just been so hectic.

How is everyone, i hope all your bumps are coming along nicely!

I am 16 weeks and 3 days now and am doing well. Can't wait for the 20 week scan to see if we can find out the sex!

Hope you are all good
xx

Leeze - thanks doll. Hair cut and roots done on Friday! Thank god I am just looking scary at the moment! I just need a Croydon face-lift and a Louis Vitton knock-off to complete the look!!

Shana - AWESOME !!!!! Congratulations girl!

Pink Sparkle - have a great time in Cornwall honey!

Krissi - why was the holiday not what you hoped for?

Anyone else returned to Pee Central? It's really irritating and meant to have gone but mine's come back and I always feel I need to go! Grr!

Hi Bernie how are you? Xx

Yes I always need to go!!

The girl u went with on hol just kept going out putting it about and boozing so spent a lot of time on my own!!

Hi Bernie - good to see you :hi:

Krissi - that's a bit crappy about your friend - not really what you want on a relaxing holiday!

I'm peeing more in the night than any other time - the last couple of nights I've got up twice in the night. Mind you, I normally drink a lot of water during the day anyway so I tend to pee a lot during the day anyway! I thought it was meant to get worse as your pregnancy progresses - or is it meant to settle down in 2nd tri then get worse in 3rd?

Darling - funny idea about the Croydon facelift - I reckon this will be a look I adopt towards the end of the pregnancy and in the first few months/years of baby's life!! :haha:

Ugh!!!! I feel like I am peeing every 5 minutes! Tonight alone I've gone 5 times in an hour!

Happy mothers day to everyone... dunno if you celebrate it the same in the UK but its mothers day here.

Tonight my dh is at work, and my youngest is sleeping in my bed....vehemently has gotten very clingy lately. I think she is trying to absorb as much mommy time as she can get before baby comes. She is a little worried.

Oh Angie bless her! It's understandable isn't it? My daughter is psyched and is a lot younger so sees it through rose-coloured spectacles. She is stockpiling all her old favourites that no longer fit like her pink converse trainers and toys she doesn't play with anymore. She woke me on Saturday announcing, "I'm so excited about having a baby Mummy!" I tried to explain that in five weeks we might be able to find out if its a boy or girl but she cut me off mid-sentence saying "...we'll have a baby hurray!!" Erm no Issy I'm afraid it takes a bit longer than that to make a baby! Lol. Bless her she thinks her birthday is in 10 days. It's 10 weeks away!

Leeze - I think even a Croydon facelift would be an improvement at the moment! Lol

Krissi - I had the same experience years ago and it drove me mad! She'd party all night (3am I'd more than had enough) spent the night with a different guy then she refused to leave the hotel until after 4pm! Needless to say our friendship was short-lived! :-D

Xxx

Is anyone else still getting morning sickness? Mine is improved but I am still sick 3-4 times a day :(

Darling that's so cute! I love the little ones!! I wish we could still see the world the way they do.

Krissi, I never had morning sickness, but I am still having really strong food aversions. Some things I usually live just make me wanna gag! I'm also still extremely exhausted all the time.... thought that was supposed to fade.... maybe it will soon.

After talking to a few people have said that their 3rd pregnancy was the hardest.... I know this one is for me... and it was for my sister and a close friend. Has anyone else heard of that?

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Feels like I haven't been on here for ages! Past few days have been a bit manic. We were at our friends' for the weekend for their little girl's second birthday which was lovely. The weekend went far too quickly as ever.
I'm still really suffering with headaches, yesterday was flipping awful and the only thing that got rid of it was going to bed. I feel shattered as well most of the time and just can't be bothered with work. No motivation whatsoever! I cannot wait till the end of July.
Oh some lovely scan pics everyone! Glad to hear you had a nice time in Cornwall Darling, and sorry to hear you're still feeling sick krissi. I hear it does last longer sometimes, hardly any comfort though I know. Have you tried the anti-sickness bands?

Hi Pielette, I had horrendous headaches in both pregnancies. It was a sign of anaemia for me. I used to have them for days sometimes a week. Paracetamol didn't touch it. Just drinks lots of water and speak to your midwife about it. Totally sympathise with you hun. Hope you feel better soon. X

Wow how interesting, I have been getting headaches lately too!! it started last week every now and then, but over the weekend I swear I got a headache on saturday morning that just never went away! I still have it now! I tried naps and taking tylenol. Must be fate that today my "info for the day" from my "What to Expect when you're expecting" phone APP said the following:
"The mucous membranes of your nose may also start to swell from all the pregnancy hormones circulating in your body, which are also increasing blood flow there. The result? Your nose probably already knows: pregnancy congestion, and possibly even nosebleeds. Unfortunately, the stuffiness may only get worse as your pregnancy progresses, but your practitioner will probably not prescribe any medications or antihistamine nasal sprays to help clear things up (but do ask if he or she recommends something else instead). You can safely try saline sprays or nasal strips, especially if the congestion takes a turn for the truly uncomfortable. A humidifier in your room and a little petroleum jelly dabbed under your nose may also help overcome the dryness associated with any congestion."

Maybe that will help someone with the headaches. I also looked it up in one of my books and it said to try hot or cold compresses/cloths on your forehead, eyes, or back of neck. I tried that and it felt pretty nice and made it better temporarily at least. Today I picked up some saline spray and I'm going to use that and a humidifier by my bed lol. I need to do something about these headaches!!!

lol everything else is great, how are you ladies? We're all sort of writing here less often, for me it's just because there isn't a whole lot to report. I have my next doc appointment on Wednesday. I'm having some kind of test (another?!) lol and I SHOULD be hearing the heartbeat for the first time FINALLY!! :) then after i see the doctor I plan to finally announce to all my "extended" friends on Facebook! :happydance:

Hello Girls,

my headaches started around 14 weeks bad. And my mS comes randomly now and sometimes its painful painful stomach cramping:( here I thought 2nd tri I would feel perfect and I feel awful!

Who finds out gender next? I know I found out boy at 15 weeks.......

Anyone feel like their bump is too big for how far ou are? I swear mine is growing out of control and I am embarrassed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->