Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Oh I wish I even had a bump! My baby, like my 2nd daughter is all in my back, and I can barely feel a bump at all, even laying down. And I know I'm not a skinny thing at all, but I thought I'd have something!! My jeans still even fit, probably cuz of the 10 pounds I have lost. Idk, but with my last pregnancy I was 7 months and my sister who was 4 months was larger than me. I suspect this to be the same.

Headaches are the worst I wake with them most days and they last all day. My midwife said migrainesin pregnancy are common and I have to say some of my headaches border as migraines and light makes them so much worse. Paracetamol does help but surely I cant take that every day!!

Happy Birthday Whitney!!! xxxxx

I am off pram shopping today so excited!! It will be kept at my mums though as very superstitious and dont want anything in the house but this one is on sale from £400 to £180. My cousin has offered me her Quinny but it looks so uncomfortable for baby or am I just being old fashioned?!

Oh I wish I even had a bump! My baby, like my 2nd daughter is all in my back, and I can barely feel a bump at all, even laying down. And I know I'm not a skinny thing at all, but I thought I'd have something!! My jeans still even fit, probably cuz of the 10 pounds I have lost. Idk, but with my last pregnancy I was 7 months and my sister who was 4 months was larger than me. I suspect this to be the same.

Don't like you no more! "Sniff" I look fat and about 6 months pregnant already!

I look massive too!! I can still get in my size 12 clothes but bottoms only lol!! My bump is there but I feel frumpy!!

Krissi - we had a Quinny for our daughter. Nice little buggy actually very comfortable and like most buggies great if you only intend to have one child. I would recommend the Phil & Ted's; quite simply the most practical buggy on the market. Very versatile for a growing family, stylish, available in lots of colours, most importantly very, very easy to maneovre and slimline so it's very easy to get in and out of narrow shop doorways. I would say take the Quinny or put your money towards a P&T. You can buy a doubles kit if you have #2 and a buggy board for #3! Exciting eh? My faves are the pink for girls and the lime for boys. I have the black and I'd love to go and buy a pink or lime but there's nothing wrong with the one I've got.

Oh! How old is it? We paid £300 for our P&T second hand and it was immaculate. Best £300 I ever spent. It came with the doubles kit and cocoon. Good luck whatever you decide. :) xx

I have gone for the mothercare extreme it comes with car seat and everything £180 reduced from £400!! So excited but felt very surreal shopping for prams!!

Glad im not the only one who feels 6 monhts along already! Somewhat embarrassing.....

For the U.K. ladies- I believe the Moses Baskets are common over there...they are a little bit here too, but I just am not sure what they are for....can you tell me what their purpose is?

Krissi- weird about waking up with headaches...i do too and it reminds me of the days I had too much wine the night before!

Don't like you no more! "Sniff" I look fat and about 6 months pregnant already!

Ah but keep in mind that carrying in the back is actually quite painful, baby feels like its sitting right on my spine. And when I tell ppl I'm pregnant they just look at me like.... uh huh sure..

I have a bit of a tummy, so I guess I can let it stick out and pretend its baby, but uhhh, then I would feel weird LOL.

Anyway I'm jealous of you ladies who look pregnant!!!

I cant quite say mine is all baby yet! I had some extra fluff on my tummy at first so now baby is just pushing that out. How lovely! Lol. ....is your Heart beat a bit harder to find as well Angelique because its back so far?

I have this fluffly bump sticking out....but still no weight gain! Seems odd! Guess baby is upping my metabolism a bit so thats cool.

Hi everyone!!

Someone gave me their seat on the train today so I think my bump is definitely becoming more noticeable!! It seems to have somehow really grown overnight - my OH even commented on it when he came home from work this evening! It's funny because the main thing it feels like to me is that my stomach muscles don't work anymore so I can't hold my tummy in!!!

I'm still getting a bit of nausea, but it's mainly after eating a big meal or if I smell something bad. I haven't had any actual sickness. My main complaint is waking up once or twice each night to pee and sometimes taking a while to get back to sleep.

I'm not sure who's next to find out the gender? When's everyone's next scans? Mine's 20th June

:hugs:

Nyp, yes, its been impossible to find actually, which is why I have gotten to have so many ultrasounds. Which I love, but hearing the doc say 10 and 14 weeks and no heartbeat, was scary!! Doc doesn't seemed concerned that I have no bump, and did say that I have a very tipped uterus, and the ultrasound tech said the placenta is in the back of that tipped uterus.

Anyway, my next appointment is on the 2nd of June. I expect my 20 week scan to be right in there or the next week. I can't wait, but I'm ask soooooo scared they are gonna say Its a boy that I almost don't wanna know. I know that is horrible but I'm so scared to have a boy. I don't nowbwhat to do with them. I have 2 girls and they are so easy, that a boy... well I just don't know! I feel like a bad mommy!!!

Angelique, I too secretly crave a girl but that's because my son is Tantrum Central!! I hope it's just terrible twos and that it will pass because he's such an affectionate little lad but when he's screaming and hitting just because he's not getting what he wants I could strangle him! My daughter is very sensitive, very loving and easy going. Don't get me wrong she has her moments like any child but there has been the world of diffrence between the two of them. That said, I have 'mummy friend's whose daughters are absolute little brats and their sons have been the placid ones. It's pot luck I'm afraid. Xxx

I was super unsure what to do with a boy when they told me, but im getting into it now and am excited to have a mommy's boy. I have one girl so glad there will be no competition either.

Angelique we are close in how far we are and yesterday i was telling the doc i didn't think i should have such a bump already! He said the reason is that i've got this freakishly short torso so my uterus is up a couple inches higher than a normal person at this same stage! So mine is being pushed out a lot already because there's just no room. I will be huge! Lol.

Hi ladies! How is everyone?
Thanks for the tips on headaches everyone, I'm just so sick of them. I had a blissful headache free day yesterday and today it's back with a vengeance. I did hear that it has been linked to periods of growth with the baby, which I thought was interesting. At least the thought makes me smile a little, even if it isn't true!
My next scan is on 10th June. We've decided we're going to find out the gender but keep it a secret from everyone else :haha: But is anyone else getting a gender vibe? I'm really starting to think boy, think a gut instinct is kicking in. But we shall see! I could be wrong of course. I always really wanted a little girl but I think the thought of either is now as 'smile-inducing' as the other :flower: I'm just so excited to be a mummy!
I look quite pregnant now, I'm still getting away with most of my normal clothes but pretty much because a lot of my clothes are quite floaty anyway. I've got my so-called 16 week appointment with the midwife in a couple of weeks (she couldn't fit me in till then) and I absolutely cannot wait to hear the heartbeat!
nypage - did you ask about moses baskets? The idea is so you can easily move bubs about in the beginning couple of months - they can be down by the side of your bed and then you can take them downstairs without disturbing them. They are very handy, we'll be getting one.

Pielette, thank you. Is the moses what you use for the primary bed before it goes to it's own crib? Or do you use a basinette also? There are so many options that I cant be sure what is best!

And my gut said boy and it was:) Gut is right a lot of the times!

My thoughts are to have a moses basket and a cot, nothing in between. I hope to start putting bubs down for naps in the cot during the day after a month or so to help him/her get used to it. I know what you mean about so many options! I'm basically 'copying' how my best friends did it and it worked really well.

hi ladies... had my 15 week appointment today :thumbup:
:baby:All is still well!! I heard baby's heartbeat for the first time! We sure have a shy little pumpkin, it moved away and hid from the doppler probe lol. luckily the DR found it right away before it started moving around lol. The heartrate was 145/150 bpm. Old wives tale says that points to girl right? :haha: LOL

I scheduled my next scan for June 6th! We'll get to find out the gender then!!!!!

Finally "announced" on facebook tonight lol

bad news is, i have another headache tonight!! UGHH :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back