Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi everyone! How are you all?
Babylove - big big congrats on your little girl! I'm so pleased for you! Sounds like it's all a bit manic for your guys right now.
Oh Emma really glad the scan went well and well done on keeping bubs' gender a secret! We've decided to do the same thing and keep it from everyone, although I will be saying it on here cos I have to let it out somewhere. So if you're friends with me on FB please don't say anything!
I'm so looking forward to Friday and our scan, it feels like it's been so long since we saw bubs.
I feel pretty knackered myself actually. And very very unmotivated at work right now! Oh pink sparkle I had a cold for about two weeks and it was bloody awful, I feel your pain. I couldn't breathe through my nose for about 4 days, got so grumpy and hormonal that I ended up crying over it! :haha:

thanks Pink Sparkle, that makes me feel a bit better about my mystery bruise!! Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well, I hope it clears up soon

Pielette - how lovely to have your scan coming up on Friday, only 2 days to go!! I've still got over a week to wait until mine!

I wish that I'd worked it out when I was at the 12-week scan because I think the hospital mis-counted it because they kept calling it the 20 week scan but it will actually be the 21 week one. Unless it's because of the bank holiday Monday or something? I'm feeling very impatient now anyway! I am practically wishing my life away in terms of wanting to get through the next 11 days as quickly as possible! I'm so much looking forward to seeing the LO again and seeing how much it's grown. I read this week that our bubs are the same size as a can of red bull - that still feels really small and cute!!

Right, time to get my dinner now and have a relaxing evening and an early night!! xx :hugs:

Vanessa, I won't say a word - I promise. I wonder if your intuition is right? Mine totally was so am feeling rather smug with myself!

One of the things we bought yesterday was a little newborn sleepsuit that says 50% Mama 50% Papa on it. Its so cute, I sat on the floor of the nursery this morning and laid out all the little outfits and had a little cry. Some days I just can't believe how lucky we are. All of us.

I hear you on the tiredness front. I feel totally exhausted some days and had 2 hours kip on the sofa this afternoon and am now wondering what time I can go to bed already! Those of you doing this with children already - I salute you!

My gosh it seems like first trimester fatigue is coming back!!! I'm so exhausted and baby is so low, and so far back that it is making walking difficult.

I don't wanna sound like a whiner but man I want October to get here!!!

Hope everyone is well..... I'm taking a nap in-between softball games... had one this morning at 11 and one tonight at 6.... its tournament time and it wears me out.

Oh and I almost forgot.... I think we are gonna change our name, cuz I'm really kinda stuck on Jacob Darrin, he can go by JD for short if he wants when he's older.

So tonight, and the last few days I have experienced something kinda neat, my little Guy seems to like to push himself up to the top of my uterus, and lay against it... I don't know if its cuz I almost always put my hand there to feel it, and he likes the touch, or if he likes to be closer to my heartbeat or something, but he does it most of the time when I lay down and relax... its really kinda cool to me, like he is almost saying hey mom here I am!
I have read that around 18 weeks or so they can feel touch if you put pressure on them, they will respond, so maybe That is what he is doing... whatever it is, its neat and I like it. Maybe I'm just bein sentimental lol

Just a quick post from me off to hospital at 11:30 had a bit of spotting since Monday and period type pains in my back will update later xx

Aw, Krissi - hope all is ok. thinking of you and sending a big hug :hugs:

Angie - that's a really cute name and I love the idea of our bubs being able to respond to touch. I really wouldn't have a clue still where mine might be lying!

Waitress - I agree with you, I take my hat off to those who've got other children to take care of. I'm just about managing to take care of myself.

And tired - I am with a capital T today. Woke up twice last night to pee and twice because of really bad leg cramp. GRR. Not feeling great today. :growlmad:

Angie - hes a mamas boy already bless! xxx

Krissi - thinking of you hun hope your ok let us know asap big hugs xxx

Leeze i get real bad leg cramps too, someone told me to try a banana before bed and a glass of milk. When you feel a cramp coming move your foot up as if your walking flat on your feet, it sort of stops my cramp developing into a full on awful one (i hope that makes sense!). Im with you on the peeing at night too! Doing my head in and only gonna get worse. The only thing to be grateful about is that at least its not cold at night when im getting up. Colds worse today its all in my head and sinus's and ive had to give in and take paracetamol! No choice but to or go to bed and got no chance with lil man to run around after. Just chilling as hes having a nap! x

Back from hospital heard pumpkins heartbeat and no obvious cause of bleeding. Didn't get a scan as the midwife said it wouldn't tell them anything after having heard heartbeat. So tired will update properly later xx

Back from hospital heard pumpkins heartbeat and no obvious cause of bleeding. Didn't get a scan as the midwife said it wouldn't tell them anything after having heard heartbeat. So tired will update properly later xx

great you got to hear heartbeat and no obvious sign of bleeding sounds promising. sounds stressful all the same. take care xx :hugs:

Yikes! Krissi, I hope all is well.... its good you got to hear the heartbeat but a scan would have been reassuring I'm sure. Hugs

Well ladies.... today, I woke up with a bump.... all of a sudden he pushed his way up and out, and it was SO quick, that I'm feeling the stretching and its not nice!!
Also people who know me, who didn't know I'm pregnant, like my softball girls' moms, were looking at me funny today. I know they were wondering LOL

So my mom bought my little Guy the cutest outfit!!! Its one of those fleece one piece jammie sleepers and its pale blue with dinosaurs playing football (American football) which I am obsessed with, and the bottoms of the feet say touch down.... I SO love it! I'm starting to get really excited, bit I'm still debating names, Jacob is the number one American name 7 years in a row... I'm also looking at Dawson, Carter, and Zachary, and still peyton. I am very open to suggestions... lol

Hi ladies! How are you all? Oh Angie that's so cute of your little man! I'm feeling pokes and nudges but whenever I put my hand on the area it stops! Mischief child! I love your potential name by the way, Jacob was on our list too.
Krissi I'm so glad you got to hear the heartbeat, that must have been so scary. At this point we don't expect to get freaked out like that do we? Hope you're feeling better.
So I had my 20 week scan this morning and it was absolutely amazing! I couldn't believe the growth, we got to see the heart pumping, little feet and the bones and spine, I was overwhelmed and cried!
So my mother's intuition on the gender was...
totally and completely correct... We're having a perfect baby boy! I'm so pleased, thought I would be a bit disappointed not to have a girl but you know what, I'm over the moon. I could even see his cute little nose, I'm so in love!
Thanks for that Emma, I really appreciate it!

congrats Pielette - another little boy for the group! Sounds like a lovely experience!

Angie - great to hear you're getting excited about cute outfits and names!! I think all the names you have picked are lovely

I want my scan NOW! feels so cruel that I've got to wait another 9 days!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Pielette. I am very jealous I sooooo want a boy!!!

Leeze 9 days I still have to wait 19 lol!!

So is that 3 blue, 2 pink and one yellow!! Our own mini rainbow!!

OMG! Is this exciting or what? Congrats on your little fella hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->