**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

yea ellie and me will be on the same train getting off at rosegrove

Ok so i've no need to go burnley then? Just checking so i know what i am doing lol . For some reason i thought you were burnley area , I'm confused :wacko: lol

was that not krissie that was on about it?

Yeh I was going to come on the bus but the train seems so much quicker to me, I think I'll be coming that way instead.

haha see what preggy brain does to ya! lol
Np krissie hun, Me & Josh will just meet at rosegrove station then.
We'll get a lift to meet you all as i'm struggling to walk (damn spd) .

Anyone ideas how long we're meeting up for? Does anyone need to be back for a certain time or anything?

I don't think I'm too pushed as long as i'm not getting the train back at rush hour x

Yeh, I wont be in a rush, as long as I'm home for Dylan's tea time then I've got all day.

Ok no worries, Looking forward to meeting you loverly ladies. I'll apologise in advance though i'm a tad erm chatty i don't get out much lol :)

ooh im excited, have just written this in my diary so i dont forget and arrange something else for the day then not be able to come after ive barged in and made you all change the date for me :rofl:

x

I hope you wrote it in big capital letters ellie :rofl:

Not long now :happydance:

no we havent, but then i dont have a clue how im even getting there, im going with thelilbump and am totally confused as to how lmao, so i dont have a clue what time we will get there lol

x

Didn't you say there was only one sensible train from liverpool ellie?

I'm only on a flyer at the moment but i'll try come back later tonight and look into it x

right ok, ive just looked, if i leave here at 9am, i can get into preston at 9.54, then me and you will meet and get the train to rose grove at 10.22, getting in at 11.09

is that one ok for you?

x

yay! another one for our train lol, i hope all the buggies fit on, im bringing my sling i think

x

yupp thats fine by me. yay alice glad to see your coming too :happydance: Have you girls ever been preston train station before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->