**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

lol, i wouldnt give ur number to alice if u dont want rudey texts :rofl:

does anyone know if there is a lift at wigan station, i might bring pram after all

x

haha ill have to send one now cause you said that!!

hahaha rude texts might give my life some excitement!!

Haven't a clue about wigan station hun, Give them a ring :)

no idea about wigan station either sorry hun

hmm i just cba with the palaver we had last time lol, if there is no lift will just bring my sling but obv pram would be easier / lighter lmao

x

eeeh god yeh its soooon

still havent found out if there is lift in wigan

alice are you bringing your pram? cos if you are then i might, we can always get some men to carry our prams over again lmfao

x

I asked my OH about wigan station, he says he hasn't been there in quite a while but as far as he can remember it's a proper station so probably has a lift. He also said there are 2 stations across the road from each other so you might need to go to the other side?

i think i will just do what i did last time then and bring the pram and the sling aswell

x

Has everyone else got someones number? I don't have anyones :cry: We're meeting you dizzy at RG train station aren't we and walking down? Is there a point (landmark) we should meet you at? And soph you're meeting us at the place aren't you? Just double checking :dance:

Haha, I've got noones number - I'll pm you mine now. I'm going to be cheeky and ask for yours or anyone else who is on the train from Preston way so I can phone when I'm getting on the train - never been on train with Dylan before so I'll probably be very flustered so not being able to find you all would be a nightmare!

Thanks krissie, I got your pm. My phones upstairs but i'll note your number down tomorrow and text you so you have mine in return. I'll let you know when we on train and where abouts we are.

right so who are we meeting on the train then, i know there is me, alice, donna and krissie

anyone else? dont want no one getting lost lol

x

ill have anyones number :D just pm me and ill txt so you have mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->