Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Bugger Belle :(
Are you doing IUI yourself? Im wondering if I should consider this also...
CD8 here so should ovulate over Easter weekend.
I have my Lap/Hysteroscopy follow up appointment with my consultant on Thurs so will see what the next steps for us are!

well I'm considering myself out. Spotting started today, there is no denying it at this point. AF should show tomorrow or Tuesday. On to cycle 21. The good news is we will only try for one more cycle before starting IUI. I'm so done with this.

I'm out again. Hubby is convinced we had a chemical due to my short LP (11 days) but I never got even a faint positive, so we can't know for sure.

Good luck to everyone else!!

AF got me on Sunday. Boo. I probably won't be testing again in April, but I'll be following and cheering for the rest of you ladies!

AF showed up yesterday :nope: I'm certain it was a chemical - 9dpo and got a faint bfp but started bleeding a couple hours later. :cry: I doubt I'll ovulate this month, but I'll be cheering you all on :flower:

I'm either 9 or 10 DPO. A couple of days ago I had some bright pink spotting, which turned into a little bit of brown spotting since - but very light and seems to be getting much less each time I wipe. I'm hoping that was implantation!

How many days after implantation would an HPT show a result?

I'm either 9 or 10 DPO. A couple of days ago I had some bright pink spotting, which turned into a little bit of brown spotting since - but very light and seems to be getting much less each time I wipe. I'm hoping that was implantation!

How many days after implantation would an HPT show a result?

Sounds good! Maybe test in two days?

This morning I did a frer after getting the vvvvvfl yesterday (cracked open and dry) there's a very faint line I can see with out breaking it open and it has a little dark spot. Not much darker that yesterday though.
I'm a bit anxious that it should be darker at 11 dpo? I'm nervous it a chemical

We self inseminated last cycle because we are so tired of BDing on demand at this point.
We will start IUI in June, will take a break in May to update MMR booster.

I think starting IUI when you have unexplained is a personal choice! We wanted to try expectant management for 6 months first. I'm just so tired of all of this that I'm ready to give IUI a go. I think our problem might still be thin lining, which could be treated more effectively in a monitored IUI cycle. I'm looking at our first IUI as being more of a diagnostic procedure than anything.

Good luck at your follow up appointment!! I hope they will come up with a good plan for you!

I have my Lap/Hysteroscopy follow up appointment with my consultant on Thurs so will see what the next steps for us are!

well I'm considering myself out. Spotting started today, there is no denying it at this point. AF should show tomorrow or Tuesday. On to cycle 21. The good news is we will only try for one more cycle before starting IUI. I'm so done with this.

Feeling really out. No symptoms today at all at 12dpo after a whole slough of stuff from 6-11dpo. Boo.

Put me down for :bfp: !!!! Woohoo got a much more visible one this morning! :)

IUI is definitely of interest to me... I might see what happens at my appointment on Thurs then go from there.
Start my new job next week also and keep thinking maybe I should hold off on TTC a couple of months till i've settled in but guess then i'll still be here month after month and like you, getting very sick of BDing on demand - really takes any part of excitment out when you've been trying so long doesnt it!
CD9 for me today.... prob ovulate over Easter sometime I think!

We self inseminated last cycle because we are so tired of BDing on demand at this point.
We will start IUI in June, will take a break in May to update MMR booster.

I think starting IUI when you have unexplained is a personal choice! We wanted to try expectant management for 6 months first. I'm just so tired of all of this that I'm ready to give IUI a go. I think our problem might still be thin lining, which could be treated more effectively in a monitored IUI cycle. I'm looking at our first IUI as being more of a diagnostic procedure than anything.

Good luck at your follow up appointment!! I hope they will come up with a good plan for you!

Got my BFP yesterday! quite faint but i'm only 10dpo today. took another this morning and it's a bit darker than yesterday!!

Ya, I can understand wanting to get settled in a bit at work before getting back to ttc. You could always take 2 months break and then start IUI right away (in June or July), then if you got pregnant immediately on IUI it would be close to the 1 year mark when you left and if you don't get pregnant immediately at least you didn't waste too much time. On the other hand (being the pessimist that I am), if it were me I would probably just keep trying. I mean I feel like the chances of me randomly becoming pregnant in the next month or 2 are pretty low. So I personally wouldn't be that worried about having to leave the new job early, but if it happened I'd be thrilled even if it weren't the best timing.

I'm pretty much done with BDing on demand. I started trying in November-December 2015 so its like 16-17 months, but I was having short 25 day cycles all last year (now they're up to 27 days woo hoo!) so it feels like I flew through a million cycles super speed, and now I'm already on cycle 21. Thats a lot of cycles of timing everything just so. It takes its toll and not going to lie, DH and I aren't even that interested anymore. Self inseminating is kind of a disgusting process in its own way so I can't see us wanting to keep up with that either. I'm thrilled to only have to try one more cycle before going on to IUI. Let them deal with trying to get me pregnant, because I am done with this!

IUI is definitely of interest to me... I might see what happens at my appointment on Thurs then go from there.
Start my new job next week also and keep thinking maybe I should hold off on TTC a couple of months till i've settled in but guess then i'll still be here month after month and like you, getting very sick of BDing on demand - really takes any part of excitment out when you've been trying so long doesnt it!
CD9 for me today.... prob ovulate over Easter sometime I think!

Congrats vickster! I am amazed at all these semen reaching the eggs!

Im feeling super out today and really down. I took a test this morning and got a BFN however its 10dpo, so i still need to wait for the witch to rear ger ugly head.

I really thought this was my month as i saw a strong positive and EWCM :( onto month 6!

Congrats vickster!!

Sorry to hear that Sasha :( but like you said, you aren't out until the witch shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->