Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

13 dpo bfn sigh. This is the longest it's been in between pregnancies so obviously upsetting but on to the next month.

Your thoughts are my exact thoughts Belle!
I feel like the chances of me getting pregnant are so slim so I may as well keep on trying and just deal with the work side when (& if!) it actually ever happens!
We have been trying since around the same time as you but I've never counted the amount of cycles... I think that would torture me more!!

I'm totally over the whole thing too, I'm assuming that the gynae is going to talk to me about IVF on Thurs maybe... Will see. My sister had an IVF baby in December so it worked for her which is great. However... It took a long time. And as she lives in Aussie, it was also a very expensive process for her! I don't want to have to end up paying a fortune for it, I know you get a few rounds on the NHS for free... Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Just wondering when exactly you draw the line and accept it won't happen. Maybe another year?! God that seems horrendous to think of going through this for another year!!

Ya, I can understand wanting to get settled in a bit at work before getting back to ttc. You could always take 2 months break and then start IUI right away (in June or July), then if you got pregnant immediately on IUI it would be close to the 1 year mark when you left and if you don't get pregnant immediately at least you didn't waste too much time. On the other hand (being the pessimist that I am), if it were me I would probably just keep trying. I mean I feel like the chances of me randomly becoming pregnant in the next month or 2 are pretty low. So I personally wouldn't be that worried about having to leave the new job early, but if it happened I'd be thrilled even if it weren't the best timing.

I'm pretty much done with BDing on demand. I started trying in November-December 2015 so its like 16-17 months, but I was having short 25 day cycles all last year (now they're up to 27 days woo hoo!) so it feels like I flew through a million cycles super speed, and now I'm already on cycle 21. Thats a lot of cycles of timing everything just so. It takes its toll and not going to lie, DH and I aren't even that interested anymore. Self inseminating is kind of a disgusting process in its own way so I can't see us wanting to keep up with that either. I'm thrilled to only have to try one more cycle before going on to IUI. Let them deal with trying to get me pregnant, because I am done with this!

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP!! Good luck and :dust: to those still waiting. :hugs: to those out.

AFM: 5/6 dpo, I'm certain I'm 6 dpo based on cm but according to FF I'm 5 dpo (I did not temp this cycle). This is our first cycle trying for baby #4. I have an almost 7 year old boy, and almost 4 year old girl, and a 20 month old girl. I've had a headache all day and very dull low backache. That's it for symptoms. Anyone else 5/6 dpo? How are you feelng?

I was trying to wait til my missed AF before I tested, but I couldn't resist (how can you when you have your first stash of pregnancy tests waiting at your front door?).

I've been very fortunate to get my :bfp: on my first try.

Congrats to everyone who has also received their bfp, and best wishes and hope to those still waiting :kiss:

I'm out. I was three days lat for AF but I got a BFN this morning and AF showed up later. What a wacky cycle...

Congrats to everyone with BFP and sorry to those AF got.

Congratulations Bbari2018! :)

Sorry to those out this month, hope you get your BFP soon x

Afm, I did a test this morning and it's a BFN. 10dpo (probably). Will keep testing until af.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Congrats Bbari!

Sorry Katy and others who are out. That is the worst when AF comes late when you are TTC bc it gets your hopes up!

I'm 8 DPO and trying to hold out as long as possible before testing! I've had zero symptoms this time around compared to other cycles I've had. Is that unusual? We've at least been looking for a house in the meantime and so this 2ww is barely noticeable as I've got a pretty good distraction in trying to buy a home! I hope that stressor is not going to prevent a possible egg catching though O_O

I think that's a great plan London! Just keep trying and deal with whatever comes!

Are you just seeing a gynae right now? If so the first step might be to refer you to an RE. If everything checks out I'll bet they'll suggest IUI. One more sleep till your appointment! Woo hoo!

Unfortunately FF keeps track of the number of cycles for you, otherwise I would have lost track long ago.

I feel like in some ways I've already drawn that line and have given up on believing it will happen naturally for us. I think when that happens is different for everyone. I just want to start treatment so I'm not sitting here another year later doing the same damn thing.

Your thoughts are my exact thoughts Belle!
I feel like the chances of me getting pregnant are so slim so I may as well keep on trying and just deal with the work side when (& if!) it actually ever happens!
We have been trying since around the same time as you but I've never counted the amount of cycles... I think that would torture me more!!

I'm totally over the whole thing too, I'm assuming that the gynae is going to talk to me about IVF on Thurs maybe... Will see. My sister had an IVF baby in December so it worked for her which is great. However... It took a long time. And as she lives in Aussie, it was also a very expensive process for her! I don't want to have to end up paying a fortune for it, I know you get a few rounds on the NHS for free... Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Just wondering when exactly you draw the line and accept it won't happen. Maybe another year?! God that seems horrendous to think of going through this for another year!!

Puffers I had no idea I was pregnant with my first, no symptoms to speak of...took my test too early (maybe 3/4 days) as we were moving out of our flat that day and flying to Australia on holiday the next day! If you're worried about stress...well we stored our furniture then flew off without a home to come back to as we didn't get the keys on time!
Had some spotting about 4 days into holiday, came to nothing. Then about another week my nipples looked darker, took a test and bingo! BFP!
The day we arrived home we had to get all our stuff and move in to our new house....crazy times! Oh I was ill, jet lag and morning sickness, difficult to hide lol.

With my MC & DS2 I also had no symptoms until after I tested. Any other times I've had symptoms galore and it's been a BFN! Lol

So don't be worrying and I'm crossing my fingers for you :) keeping busy will hopefully work in your favour. Good luck with finding a house x

Congrats Bbari!!

So sorry Katy, sending good vibes for next cycle :hugs:

Puffers I had no idea I was pregnant with my first, no symptoms to speak of...took my test too early (maybe 3/4 days) as we were moving out of our flat that day and flying to Australia on holiday the next day! If you're worried about stress...well we stored our furniture then flew off without a home to come back to as we didn't get the keys on time!
Had some spotting about 4 days into holiday, came to nothing. Then about another week my nipples looked darker, took a test and bingo! BFP!
The day we arrived home we had to get all our stuff and move in to our new house....crazy times! Oh I was ill, jet lag and morning sickness, difficult to hide lol.

With my MC & DS2 I also had no symptoms until after I tested. Any other times I've had symptoms galore and it's been a BFN! Lol

So don't be worrying and I'm crossing my fingers for you :) keeping busy will hopefully work in your favour. Good luck with finding a house x

Thank you!! That gives me some hope :) Similar situation, slightly... All our stuff is in storage too mostly! We packed minimally and moved into my parents house while we're looking! Things are selling in a day here and it's awful to find something. Keeping positive while being hopeful that a baby will stick! I went crazy testing last time because of all the symptoms, but I think this time I'm going to wait as long as I possibly can!

Got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: :cloud9: :xmas2:

Just started crying when it came up. I was due on today and had been to afraid of a bfn to test. Got such mixed emotions right now

Sorry to everyone who has got there af.

Congratulations to everyone whos had a bfp. Seems to have been loads since I last logged in.

Cue 4 months of worry now :nope:

Congratulations Kitkez!!! I hope you have a healthy and worry free 9 months.

Congrats to everyone else with their bfps.

Af came for me- 1 day late- got my hopes up but it was not meant to be. On to May!!!

Congratulations Kitkez! Great news!

I'm bfn today....still not out though and keeping positive!

I was supposed to hold off until today but couldn't, used my one and only test yesterday and got BFN... :( 11 days past IUI, I suppose it's *possible* it's just late implantation but I'm really feeling out. I have betas scheduled for Saturday and Monday (I'm on progesterone until my beta numbers are in, and I'm to continue taking it unless instructed otherwise, so my period won't arrive regardless).

Super pleased for those who've got BFP!!! <3

Massive congratulations to all those who have got their BFP so exciting. Wishing you all a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Today I'm 7 dpo AF due next Tuesday. Tested on IC and got what I thought was a v v v faint line - think I'm just got line eye and just seeing what I want to see. Tested on FRER and of course BFN. Just trying to stay positive

Bbs sore on sides only and very tired. The only weird symptom is achy legs - never had this before

I am just beginning my 2WW. I will be testing on April 27- the day AF is due. We have been NTNP since January. If this month is negative, then next month we will begin trying for real with temping and OPK's.
Congratulations to all the positives! I hope some of the good luck rubs off on me!

Congratulations to everyone who has positives already! Can I join please? I've had a few rough months but I'm feeling pretty hopeful about this one. Af is due on April 19 but I'll probably test 2 or 3 days earlier :)
Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->