Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Congraulations Danielle!?!

Im sympton spotting so bad! I cant wait to be able to test! Got another 9 days before i can test!

Thankyou everyone still in shock!

Sorry everyone that hasn't got there bfp, af is a bitch!!

Right there with you Sasha! Shortly after my last post I started getting these random stabbing pains in both breasts. What the heck lol not even half way through my tww yet

Its so anoying, the TWW feels like forever lol

Ok so faint BFP this morning. 14 days past trigger and 13/12 dpo. Do you think it is real or could this still be trigger?

Congratulations Danielle! Great news xx

Fingers crossed for you Britta C (sorry I cant offer any help, no idea!) Xx

Britta--- How much was in your trigger? It takes around 14 days for 1000iu I'm presuming it's the higher dose. Good luck I would take that as a bfp!

Congrats Danielle!

Not sure Britta. My Dr. tells me to test about 16 days past trigger, but my friend tested positive 13 days past her trigger and ended up with a baby. so.. I think you got a good shot, but I guess you should keep testing the next few days. Good luck!

I have a very long cycle, so I plan to wait for my misses AF, which will be April 16, 16dpo. Let's see if my patience and curiosity lasts that long!

Another darker BFP this morning!! I'm going to say (cautiously) that I am really pregnant!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their BFP! :happydance: Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

AFM - 9dpo today and I have had a ton of symptoms. But almost all of it can be contributed to breastfeeding, so I'm trying not to look into it too much.

Congratulations!
I thought I saw something on my ic last night and this morning, so I took a frer. Bfn. Naturally I broke the test apart and when it dried there's a pink line. This happened with my last pregnancy so I'm cautiously excited! I'll test again tonight and update :)
I'm 10 dpo

well I'm considering myself out. Spotting started today, there is no denying it at this point. AF should show tomorrow or Tuesday. On to cycle 21. The good news is we will only try for one more cycle before starting IUI. I'm so done with this.

yay Britta and immy! So exciting to see so many April BFPs

Fingers crossed for everyone else

I am so confused by my cycles right now. I have a long history of long/absent cycles. Last month's was my best yet, since getting my cycles back after beginning thyroid treatment. That was 38 days.

At the moment... it looks like I'm going to have a 24 day cycle. And it looks like I O'd on CD8. I'm not terrible happy about that, because I know that the shorter the follicular phase, the less chance the egg is good enough. :-(

Anyway, unless FF takes away my cross-hairs in the next few days, I'm currently 3 dpo (CD 11) and would be testing on the 23rd, if I have my standard 15 day LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->