Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

6dpt today and felt some twinges on my right side... probably nothing (I had ovary pain for 10 days after my trigger last month) but of course my brain is going crazy because both of my good follies were on the right ovary lolol

Put me down for the 17th at 11dpo! Positive OPK yesterday. EWCM Mon-Wed. BD Mon&Tues.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

For those that are curious about my scan - I did confirm a 2 cm cyst on my ovary . They said my progesterone was .5 at 7 day past ovulation :( I'm seriously questioned whether I O'd or not . I do not temp bc I have insomnia and I'm still bfing my 2 1/2 years old . I had all the symptoms of O maybe I didn't release or maybe it wasn't strong. I'm on CD 46 and I thought 14 dpo. My dr suggested I go on progesterone but I have to clear it with my cardiologist first .

hi armywife. sorry that you are going through that! i am really glad you are getting some answers though so you can get the tx you need!

I am so sorry Armywife. I hope you get everything sorted soon :hugs:

Im also in the 2 week wait and i have a question for all the previous mothers. Have any of you had SMALL burps during the two week wait. mine are nothing like the ones described in other post ( Big, embarrassing) mine are only small but really frequent through out the day

Im also in the 2 week wait and i have a question for all the previous mothers. Have any of you had SMALL burps during the two week wait. mine are nothing like the ones described in other post ( Big, embarrassing) mine are only small but really frequent through out the day

I recall having that symptom when I was in the very early days of pregnancy with my son. So of course I am analyzing every wee burp now too! I think it depends on your digestive system. Until I had my son, I couldn't let out a big burp to save my life.

Can you add me to the testing? AF is due on Monday, the 10th.:hi:

HI ladies, the :witch: got me so I won't be testing until May. Good luck, hope this is a lucky month.

I had them in my first pregnancy, early on but not as early as TWW.

I'm having so many symptoms (nausea, fatigue, almost painful twinges on both sides) but I just don't want to get my hopes up. I've been disappointed so many times. Please ladies give me the strength to NOT test before 14 dpo!

sorry guillane :( hopefully next month.

i know it is hard CC, but you can do it!

Please add me, I should be testing on/around April 13. Had some milky pink/brown discharge yesterday. Seems early for IB but I can't help but hope! Baby dust to all!

Chocolate Chip - I have to wait because I don't have enough tests to test out my trigger shot so I can't test before Wednesday/Thursday next week or I may get a false positive! You can do it!! <3 Solidarity!

Yay Danielle!!
Armywife: hopefully you'll get some answers soon :(
Sorry about af guillaine :(

Afm: 4dpo, nothing *really* noticeable. Small amounts of creamy cm (not unusual for me at this point) and I'm having this constant like gurgling feeling(not gas) in the lower part of my stomach(almost to my uterus) which I've only noticed when I was unknowingly pregnant back in December. Yesterday I swear I was having these weird Uterine twinges along with these random aching pains in my *ahem* nether region lol
But 4dpo I know is too early for this to mean anything :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->