Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Good luck Lucy! I hope you'll make it there on your own too! I understand that need to feel like you've put in an honest effort in trying before accepting further treatment.

Officially back in the TWW ladies... Feel like i'm forever here!! Maybe this cycle will be the one .... :)
Good luck everyone!

Aww thanks Cews! That is very sweet.

Wifey- FR tests are very inconsistent. They refuse to state their sensitivity because it can vary so much. They used to be an average of 8-15 miu sensitivity before they changed a few years ago. That is why they were known to be the best for early detection. Now they can range from 8-30 and sometimes higher. I've legit known women who used IC tests and got an almost blazing positive and were just getting a squinter on FR. Some people luck out and still get an early positive but they also are now known for giving false positives as well.
I don't trust them as much as most IC or Clear blue tests.

Thanks Cppeace, that's what I thought. Super frustrating! They used to be so good.

I may have to move my test date to May at the rate my body is moving this month... I will probably test at 10 dpo so as long as I ovulate in the next three days, I will still squeak in for April...maybe.

Meh.... 12 DPO and BFN. It feels like AF will be coming soon; think it's too late for a bfp? I'd be due for AF wednesday.

I had a ton of clear "positive" Evaps for 2 days and then yesterday and today have had no Evaps whatsoever. This evening I felt particularly like AF was coming.

Sigh... we'll see. I feel like I'm out of the game even though it's not over til it's over...

Next cycle would be round 3 of TTC.

some women don't get bfp till 15dpo or beyond. 12 dpo is still early. Anything before 14 dpo is early. If you implanted at the average of 10 dpo you could still be at 10 or less hcg in urine.

sorry to hear that dragonfly. Here's hoping for your bfp in May!

some women don't get bfp till 15dpo or beyond. 12 dpo is still early. Anything before 14 dpo is early. If you implanted at the average of 10 dpo you could still be at 10 or less hcg in urine.

Thank you Cppeace, I appreciate the positivity and answers too... I'm new to everything and assume because most people seem to get their positives early, it must just be how it is. I just did another test, BFN. It's easy to feel discouraged! I feel kinda period-y.. Lingering cramps/heaviness in that area. DH keeps touching my nipples just to get a painful yelp reaction from me -_- THEY HURT BAD! Still hopeful... I still feel like it's AF around the corner though. Does it feel like that for a pregnancy too though?

Hiiiii I'm currently 2 days late and testing ... I got what I think was a very faint line yesterday but nothing today ☹️

12 dpo and bfn :nope: Yesterday I was having massive hot flashes and a bit sensitive nipples. I hope I'm not out but I don't wanna get too excited. AF due Thursday.

Negative beta test at 14 dpIUI. Looks like no more babies for me. :'( FX for all y'all!

Puffers,it's a very individual thing. For some women it feels just like AF is coming and for some women they get no "symptoms" at all and for others they get different symptoms anytime they are pregnant.

AFM: I took a test this morn at 10dpo and it looks pretty negative to me. My next test will be Thursday is no AF by then. (my LP is anywhere from 11-14 days)

I'm keeping my FX for you cppeace. 10 dpo is still early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->