Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Yeah I wouldn't really trust any test result more than 20 minutes old but that is definitely encouraging.

I agree. I will test again tomorrow with FMU. I swear I saw something within the time limit but we all know about the line eye. Mine can be strong!

lol that line eye is strong. I'm not terrible but some days I swear I see something that isn't there lol

I believe I ovulated today so while there is a chance I could a very early bfp on the 30th, I am probably just going to have to plan on having an answer in may.

well good luck in either case nuthatch.

I am not taking progesterone though. I just have had itchy hands in the AM and just trying to figure out why... if related to anything! It feels a lot like when my hands itch after coming in from the cold to warm them up.
I tested last 2 days ago, so the day before AF was due. negative. I've had cycles that have been 33-45 days, so I'm just assuming it's another wonky cycle perhaps. It's been shortening though cycle wise. My last cycle was 35 days and the times before that were 42 and 45. I've been losing some weight.

Still feels like AF is coming, but nothing at all yet. I don't want to test just yet..

This post may be too late bcuz I was planning on testing for May, but I just did a blood test today Thursday, April 20th. Get my results tomorrow by 3:30pm. Had a D&C on March 16th, unprotected sex on March 31st (15d) later have been experiencing recognizable pregnancy symptoms. Had a semi period on Tuesday, Wednesday and today Thursday, 1pad a day blood very red but very little. I hope it's not too early for results. Not sure what to expect :/ very excited & scared at the same time. I will keep you posted xoxoxo.

Thanks! I truly hope so too xoxoxo. Can't sleep, wish it was tomorrow already. I still feel light cramps that are now wrapping around my back. Let's see💝

Hey ladies, looks like im ovulating early this cycle. taking alot of things to help regulate me :) and just got my peak cd18 today :) got the deed last night none today. oh is very tired long shift work and im sore from working out lol. so fingers crossed tomorrow morning again :). I got a positive opk last night and again this morning ad then peak on my digital today :)
So ill be rejoining the 2ww shortly. hope everyone is ok

Welp, day 3 of no AF. I'll go get some tests today and see what's up O_O
I am pretty sure I did ovulate, so not sure why I'd have a wonky cycle again like I used to.
I've been feeling some nausea creeping in a bit more; appetite is a bit off. Last night I just ate 2 bites of food and wasn't feeling dinner anymore....

Hey ladies. I've been quietly lurking lately since I got trapped in a never ending cycle (CD 69 Today) that is due to a complex cyst I have on my left ovary. Anyway, yesterday I was getting ewcm so I did an opk this am and got a positive. While I'm excited to potentially be ovulating finally, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any real truth to late ovulation and egg quality. I don't have high hopes with it being so late, but we are certainly trying anyway.. just wondering what your thoughts were! And as for the cyst, I have my follow up next week to determine if I need surgery or not.. so of course I would ovulate right before that lol.

I've heard of women getting pregnant from 100+ day cycles. Unless you are producing a ton of certain chemical, who's name escapes me currently, your egg health isn't effected at all.

13dpo today and still feeling cramps and pressure- over a week now. Not seeing much of anything on the test.

13dpo 421 15 mins.jpg

13dpo 421 15 mins i.jpg

Thank so CP. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed then! And I feel like I see a faint line on that!

We shall see- never had a normal lp go longer than 14, my average is 11-12 an dtoday is 13dpo. So, should have an answer soon.

So still unsure if my test yesterday was an evap. I did 2 tests this morning with IC's and tested with FMU and I swear I still see the faintest line on both when they dried. I can't tell if its the indent or if it has color. Its just so light. UGH! Im still really early but according to my app I should start today but my periods are usually a little wonky. I did O late so maybe thats why. I am either 5/7 DPO.

Yes,if you ovulated late your period will be late. You LP should remain pretty much the same, rarely should it deviate more than a day or two each month.
Hope you get a definite answer soon Cews.

Yes,if you ovulated late your period will be late. You LP should remain pretty much the same, rarely should it deviate more than a day or two each month.
Hope you get a definite answer soon Cews.

Unfortunately, my periods can go 2 or more months with nothing and then come back light or heavy and then I can have it the next month a week or two earlier or later. Ive been this way since I was a teenager. They have never been predictable except when I was on BC.

yes your cycle can vary depending on when you ovulate, but the time between ovulation and af shouldn't vary much. If you did ovulate when you suspect you should get a definite answer in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->