Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Yep I def know it is early and thanks Belle... Hoping to see a definite line on Thursday. Thanks Tristan yep between the chart, the cramps on pressures of the past week, the feeling ultra tired I am a little hopeful this time.

Puffers,it's a very individual thing. For some women it feels just like AF is coming and for some women they get no "symptoms" at all and for others they get different symptoms anytime they are pregnant.

AFM: I took a test this morn at 10dpo and it looks pretty negative to me. My next test will be Thursday is no AF by then. (my LP is anywhere from 11-14 days)

It keeps feeling like I'm getting it whenever I go to the bathroom, but nada... Just kinda almost feels like a growling stomach at times, a lot of activity in there.
It's due tomorrow, so we'll see what happens!

Sorry to hear that Ricky and Lucy. Hope you have better luck next month.

Trying not to get my hopes up over here. Im not 100% sure what DPO I am (anywhere from 2/4) I had about 5 days of positive OPK. I have been getting a kinda crampy and stretchy feeling in my uterus since last night. It just feels full. Not strong like AF cramps but uncomfortable. About an hour ago I started feeling kind of nauseated. I can't stop burping and just tried to eat and it made me feel worse.:sick:
Im hoping this is the start of my BFP and not me getting sick or AF is coming super early. I did ovulate late but my period isn't due for another 8 days. Anyone else have symptoms?

Also my LO woke up at 6 am and I had a bad case of insomnia last night. Had a nice big cup of coffee! :coffee:

Sounds like good signs to me Cews.

My pressure and cramps continue. I won't be testing again until Friday or Saturday.

Puffers, I had IB and cramping last time I got pregnant. I thought my period was going to come... and then it never did!

Sorry, rickyandlucy.

Sounds good, cews!

Was due for AF today and nothing yet... I kept going to the bathroom thinking it might have. Nope.

Nausea a bit this evening.. yuck.

Hoping for resolution soon instead of unknowns!

Limbos are the absolute worst. Hope you get an answer soon.

AF due today and I did not test this morning. I tested at 11 dpo and got a negative, tested at 12 dpo and got a positive, tested yesterday at 13 dpo and got a negative. Thinking it was a chemical :cry: Still have super sensitive nipples and crazy hot flashes. Come on AF so we can move on to next month!

Well if you don't get AF soon, test again. You could have just had test with two different sensitivities which i why you got two different answers.

I have a weird question... if you have a second line and are unsure if its an evap I know you can put water on it and its supposed to disappear or wash all color out. Does it always happen with an evap line? I had one today (I know I am wayyyyy to early to be testing but I have a POAS addiction) that had a second line less than an hour later and I put water on it and it stayed thick and light pink. I did check it within the time limit and could have sworn I saw something but it was most likely line eye!:haha: Ive tried this in the past and they always went away. Im not trusting it because it was so long after but I did the water test and nothing changed.

As for today, all my cramps and twitching uterus has disappeared and I'm feeling a lot better today with the nausea.

It usually will disappear unless it is an indent and not complete evap.

It usually will disappear unless it is an indent and not complete evap.

No it was definitely not an indent. It was a thick light pink line. Still not going to trust it because it was well outside of the time limit but the water did nothing to it. It was FMU and I took another one just a few minutes ago and nada but im still really early into my DPO. I honestly think the only way I could be getting a true + is if I conceived the night of the 15th and that would put me at 6 DPO.

Has anyone ever gotten really itchy hands in the AM? I read progesterone can cause that. I have had very itchy hands for an hour two mornings in a row now.

Havent tried testing again yet. 2 days late now...

This is the test. I still think evap. I dont think it looks as pink after doing the water test. Could be wrong since its so light. I think I am very wary of evaps since I had all those evaps 3 months ago but it could have been a chemical.

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 14
Has anyone ever gotten really itchy hands in the AM? I read progesterone can cause that. I have had very itchy hands for an hour two mornings in a row now.

Havent tried testing again yet. 2 days late now...

The last time I was on it I do believe I had itchy hands. Its been so long I really cant remember though. When are you planning to test?

Yeah I wouldn't really trust any test result more than 20 minutes old but that is definitely encouraging.

Sorry about AF Moxie- better luck in May.

AFM, no sign of AF, still pressures, cramps and backache. My normal LP is 11-12 days and today is 12dpo. No test today but will tomorrow as long as no major temp drop or AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->