Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Feeling out for March even though I am only 9dpo. So, I will probably test April 30th unless a miracle happens for March.

Thinking about using softcups this month. I would love to hear opinion on them and pros and cons. Also, do you use them after bd or as an insemination tool without bd?

Hope that miracle happens for you - positive thinking

Can't help with soft cups - I actually had to google it to see what they were ��

Feeling out for March even though I am only 9dpo. So, I will probably test April 30th unless a miracle happens for March.

Thinking about using softcups this month. I would love to hear opinion on them and pros and cons. Also, do you use them after bd or as an insemination tool without bd?

I have used soft cups for my actual period . I have heard women using them after they BD to hold the sperm in . I only used them a couple times. For me they really hard to get out . Off my period might be easier and less messy . Hope this is your month :)

I have used softcups to inseminate and afterwards to hold it all in. They don't work miracles (still not pregnant). But sometimes they're a nice alternative if not feeling up to BDing

Hi everybody, brand new at this but wanted to ask you all when do you think is best to test? I already had 2 HPT negatives but I tested literally a week after conception. I want to say today I had what people call implantation bleeding(vaginal discharge or CM with a tinge of blood and spotted like a couple drops and that was it for fhe entire day. Do not feel period coming along anytime soon so I want to say I am probablyyyy pregnant not sure yet of course. Day of conception was either March 12 or 17th. Haven't had my period all month and just recently got off birthcontrol pills. Thank you in advance for y'alls input really appreciate it.

Hi Leonsmommy,
If what you had today was implantation bleeding, my guess is that the date that conception occurred would be closer to March 17th rather than the 12th, since implantation often occurs 6-12 days after conception. I think it would make sense to wait another week or so before testing again. When do you expect your period? Some people like to buy the cheap tests and test earlier and more often, so that is an option too. Everyone seems to have a different preference when it comes to testing, so there is not necessarily a right or wrong, but the longer you wait of course the less likely it'll be that you get a false negative. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Hi everybody, brand new at this but wanted to ask you all when do you think is best to test? I already had 2 HPT negatives but I tested literally a week after conception. I want to say today I had what people call implantation bleeding(vaginal discharge or CM with a tinge of blood and spotted like a couple drops and that was it for fhe entire day. Do not feel period coming along anytime soon so I want to say I am probablyyyy pregnant not sure yet of course. Day of conception was either March 12 or 17th. Haven't had my period all month and just recently got off birthcontrol pills. Thank you in advance for y'alls input really appreciate it.

Yeah that was my guess as well LAR83, I guess I'll wait another week or so. My last period was February 16-19 but I was irregular with my period because of the bc pills. But haven't had one all month aaand well the month is almost up. Have y'all experienced implantation bleeding? I could almost swear that's what happened today. I guess we hope that since we are TTC. We'll see. Thank you

I had a single, small reddish brown spot on my underwear at 7 days past ovulation. I am not sure if that was implantation bleeding or not, but I am hoping it was. I am testing on March 28th if I don't get my period before then.

Good luck ladies. Really hope you get your bfps.

I've never had implantation bleeding in any of my pregnancies.

Decided to embrace my descent into madness and start a hpt test thread, because why not? :haha::blush:

hi will be testing april but unsure on date yet, probably about the 6th

Decided to embrace my descent into madness and start a hpt test thread, because why not? :haha::blush:

I understand! I can't exactly say that I am embracing it, but I am descending nonetheless. How is your testing going?

Hi can i join this months please? i'll be testing on the 20th ( knowing me ill probably test before that but im gonna REALLY try and wait til 20th)

Af due April 10 which is our anniversary yay so please put me down for April 7 and hopefully I will hold off till then

Grrr I'm getting all sorts of signs that I'm ovulating (EWCM, O-pain on one side, acne, breast pain) but no positive OPK! Just annoyed.

Well I think tomorrow will be O day. Had a POS OPK yesterday​ (usually O 2 days later), have lots of ewcm and have some O cramps on the right today.

I understand! I can't exactly say that I am embracing it, but I am descending nonetheless. How is your testing going?

Madness is only weird for the sane ones :haha:

I have a thread in the test gallery, very much on the fence. I think if you squint, with your head tilted *just so* and the sun is at its zenith, there's potentially some sort of possible line.. possibly. :blush::haha: equally I could just be going entirely loopy and making it all up :dohh:

How are you doing?

Good luck to the ladies about to O. Hope you catch those eggs :hugs:

Guys , I'm so confused !!! I have been getting lots of CM and the crazy POAS aholic I am I did it !!! I used a dollar store one and there is definitely a line !!!! I'm only 5 dpo !!! Is this too early ??? I'm super scared ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->