Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Kiwi, how did I attack you? Please, read back over what I wrote again. I in no way attacked you. I actually was explaining how common chemical pregnancy is.

Kiwi, how did I attack you? Please, read back over what I wrote again. I in no way attacked you. I actually was explaining how common chemical pregnancy is.

You make a point of commenting on everything I say and disagreeing with everything that I say when you don't even know me. Just stop already. I'm not interested in conversing with you anymore.

So, because I am attempting to chat with you, help you and offer opinions, after you specifically complained about getting ignored a few days ago, I am now attacking you? Fine, I will Never speak to you on this forum again. Good luck and bless you.

No it's the way you come off. I deserve better. I'm a good caring person and I offer nothing but love and support towards others, I deserve the same in return. Of course I'm not naive to expect it from everyone but I cut the ties where I need to. You are someone who is obviously not capable at least not right now of treating me with kindness and compassion. Therefore I really don't want to talk to you. I don't want to have to block you because I feel like little disagreements mean nothing when someone really needs help but I will if I have to.

Edited my post I made some typos.

I'll be waiting for the link..
If I may, only with ur permission my ladies, we are all in the same boat. Please lets not drown eachother but be together like sisters in pain. I appologies if I intruded in the prio conversation. I think our hormones are out of wack & all over the place. And at a point like this we are all looking for positive feedback. I know I am ☺ so I'm sorry to all of us, for the unbalance we are experiencing which is causing a defense mechanism is in our human nature. Love & Peace to us all xoxoxo xoxoxo.

I'll be waiting for the link..
If I may, only with ur permission my ladies, we are all in the same boat. Please lets not drown eachother but be together like sisters in pain. I appologies if I intruded in the prio conversation. I think our hormones are out of wack & all over the place. And at a point like this we are all looking for positive feedback. I know I am ☺ so I'm sorry to all of us, for the unbalance we are experiencing which is causing a defense mechanism is in our human nature. Love & Peace to us all xoxoxo xoxoxo.

Here is the link!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ummer-babies-lets-do-ladies.html#post38326487

LOL Kiwi you are ridiculous. CP is one of the most gracious posters on this forum.

CP I actually really appreciated your post about chemicals, we are on our 21st cycle and I can't help but think egg and sperm must have met up at some point along the way! I wonder if there is an implantation problem happening for me because I've never had a positive test (although I stopped testing altogether about a year ago because it makes people cray cray). It does seem incredible to me that pregnancy ever happens and is ever successful

BelleNuit, sorry hun you have been blocked. Just letting you know so you don't try to reply to me.

Gosh she's a piece of work. At least I won't have to see her spam the forum with negative HPTs anymore

Kiwi, I think the new post will open tomorrow, because is not showing up on new posts yet, and I remember posting mine and it didn't appear until a day or two later so if you see on the new posts do let me know, but I'll be checking constantly lol Xoxoxo

Kiwi, I think the new post will open tomorrow, because is not showing up on new posts yet, and I remember posting mine and it didn't appear until a day or two later so if you see on the new posts do let me know. Xoxoxo

Ok I will :). It's called CWW2 - spring & summer babies if you see it.

Belle, yeah, Chemicals are happening to women quite often, even women of hbc, and are just never known. Like I said it's like 50% of the time that egg and sperm meet and only about 15-20% of the time that a full pregnancy occurs. We are really one of the worst species for fertility over all.

I am pretty sure I had a two chemicals bc I had two cycles where I spotted around when implantation would occur and I have otherwise never spotted mid-cycle. And those were the same two cycles that I had strong physical symptoms I haven't experienced any other months, and they were my longest cycles, 29 days and 30 days, when all my other cycles were 24 to 28 days. It is just a gut feeling; I could be wrong about it but I don't think I am. I am afraid it is my hypothyroid that is making it difficult for my body to sustain a pregnancy. :( Although of course I know chemicals can happen for many other reasons too; I am just afraid in my case that is the reason why.

CWW2 Spring & Summer Babies..Love it! ;* I'll keep looking.

Ladies, what exactly is "chemical " as I am reading ur posts, it sounds like something I might have experienced last month when I thought I should have been pregnant but not quite sure can someone please explain it to me? 😔

a very early loss.. not sure how early it has to be to be considered a chemical pregnancy

Lar it's very possible and hopefully if they did happen they were just normal cell division issues or just weak implantation. Though a thyroid issue can lead to fertility issues, I don't believe it generally effects the implantation portion, but I could be wrong. I think thyroid issues generally contribute to cycles that are irregular, really late ovulation and such. I sure hope you get your sticky bean soon, hon.

A Chemical pregnancy is generally a pregnancy that was either too early to detect or one before the 6ish week mark. It basically means a pregnancy that the implantation didn't fully happen or that it happened incorrectly so was shed because progesterone stopped being produced.

Ooohhh! Thank you ladies xoxo, I had a D&C on March 16th on March 31st 3w later I & HB - BD. I thought I was ovulating because of how I was discharging and suddenly I had many symptoms in terms of stuffy nose & cramps I felt as if I had a head cold, my doctor gave me amoxicillin just in case he said that was safe. I couldn't sleep and I had heat flashes. I felt like my tummy was getting bloated by the weeks but then I took a blood test and the HGC was at 1.7. Suddenly I had what I think was AF on the 17, 18 and 19 but it was never more than just a panty liner but very red each day it was less. I started doing opk's and I got two lines on the 23rd so on that same day I BD just in case now I'm waiting until May 9th but could that have been a chemical?

One thing I 4got to mention was that the very next day that HB & BD I had the worses cramping I could not move I almost ended up in the hospital and that was just one day after so let's say April 1st for about 2hrs. ?! Hope I'm not confusing anyone.

It's possible but the month or 2 after a miscarriage is pretty hard on the body if over 8 weeks pregnant and the following couple months cycles can be off. The month after my miscarriage I had a 48 day cycle and ovulated when I normally had AF. The month after was slightly closer to average but still not what it had been before the limbo and miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->