Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Here's a pic . My urine was very consentrated . But 5 dpo ?

Attachments

• IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 45
i see a line! i hope that i am right. i am so bad at figuring out these line things.

I'm cross-posting this (just posted in the OPK testing forum as well) to see if you ladies can help. Attached are my opk tests from the past 6 days, which I'll admit aren't great pictures. But in real life I was convinced for the first few days that the lines were getting less and less faint, and yesterdays was definitely the strongest. But, I wouldn't say yesterday's was 100% a true surge because it was not as dark as the test line. Then today, it got really faint again, suggesting that yesterday was my surge.

I dont have a ton of experience with OPKs. But I have pcos, which I've heard can meddle with opk tests. I'm just hoping you all can help me decide if I should mark yesterday as O day.

Other symptoms thoughts about yesterday: possibly ewcm but not sure, light spotting, and I was expecting to O around this time.

Attachments

• opk march 2017.jpg
    opk march 2017.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
the bottom center picture was yesterday (CD12 for me)

It's hard to tell but I would say yes that's positive. You can miss the surge with in just a couple hours that's why most will test 2x a day . It looks like that was your surge . What's your CM like now ?

still wet, not as sticky though. yesterday was definitely sticky, but i also did my check several hours after BD'ing which i think always messes with the cm check a bit.

armywife I definitely see something there!!!

AFM, got my smiley on the digital OPK today - yay!

My OPK was positive yesterday so O day is today. Finally. I thought this cycle was a bust.
So please change my date to 10 April.

Army wife - definitely something there and it looks like it has colour. When will you test again?

Armywife I definitely see something!

Afm: Cd 9. Anyone else feel like waiting for o is worse than the tww?!? I feel like this is dragging! Lol

Hi guys , I tested again with fmu and did a frer and a $ test both were negative . I don't understand:(

Ack, sorry army. Hopefully they'll Pink back up over the next few days. :hugs:

Put me down for the 17th please...still a bit on the fence about a possible Christmas baby though...

When I said I'd test earlier, I wasn't messing :haha:

I got a faint but obvious bfp today at 10dpo :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpg
    IMG_2640.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 39
Thank you. Keeping everything firmly crossed that I get my forever rainbow this time :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->