Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Sending positive vibes to you Armywife, I'm so bummed for you. Hope the doctor gives you some insight! But even if you are still left confused, I hope you take comfort knowing we are there with you.

I also found out recently I have the MTHFR mutation, but my Dr didnt say that was a reason for my early miscarriages, it sounds like its a common mutation that prevents us from properly absorbing Folic Acid. So they put me on Metanx, which is just a fancier version of over the counter folic acid, that is activated in a way that makes it more likely to absorb.

Thank you <3 the dr did a pelvic exam and said she thinks she felt a cyst on my ovary and is sending me in for a scan on Thursday . She did lots of blood work looking at my hormones. She suggested taking baby aspirin, progesterone and DHEA . I have a follow up after my scan . Oh yeah , she also did a quant for hcg

TTC1at31, just an FYI, in case you didn't know the mutation you have is hereditary and people with it are known to be highly likely to have vaccine reactions. Just figured I'd give you a heads up on that.

Ohhh London that is very exciting!!! Maybe things happen for a reason! If you had gotten pregnant easily you likely would have been on maternity leave and wouldn't have gotten this great job opportunity! I'm very excited to hear about this good news for you! And just you watch, this will be the month you get pregnant haha

Hi all! Can i join in? Af will be due about 4/18 but last month I was 5 days late for af. This month I want to hold off testing until 7 days after af is due if I make it that far. I had all the symptoms last month, even one time of spotting 8dpo, which I never get. I am also never 5 days late so last month was a disappointment, I really thought I had to be pregnant. So frustrating!

Used my first wondfo opk this evening! Negative but a very noticeable second line :D would be nice if o was a couple days earlier than cd 17 this time!

It may have been a chemical Zoey. They say you are more fertile after one- so here's hoping this is your month.

Ohhh London that is very exciting!!! Maybe things happen for a reason! If you had gotten pregnant easily you likely would have been on maternity leave and wouldn't have gotten this great job opportunity! I'm very excited to hear about this good news for you! And just you watch, this will be the month you get pregnant haha

It is exciting Belle! Its actually my perfect job. and going forward i'll be based at home with meetings at hospitals the odd time (I work in the health sector). So I guess working from home is handy when I get the opportunity to have a baby.
I just think it might come as better news for my new employer if I got pregnant next month rather than get a BFP on Monday lol.
But I guess these days you cant discriminate and i've been TTC alot longer than trying to get a new job.
Lets see what happens!! How are you feeling??

London that sounds like the perfect set up for you!! I also work in health care, but luckily DH has a job where he can work from home most days. Well I guess if it happens it happens and you'll be ecstatic and your employer will deal with it! lol

I'm doing okay, in the early days of the TWW, although I am not tracking the days and I'm not symptom spotting. Last night I had a nice positive moment where I felt like I could get pregnant someday (or could be pregnant now). I haven't had a nice strong feeling like that in months. I visualized a little multicelled blast floating down my tube haha. Sounds super weird but those were my last few thoughts before falling asleep. That said, I won't be holding my breath, although I do hope it will happen for us sooner than later .

That's wonderful for you Belle, I just read that positive affirmations can be very good for fertility!

Well, I'm glad I kept taking OPK tests this week after I thought I O'd on Monday. Cuz today was definitely a positive. I'm so happy that I now know for sure, since Monday's was not really a strong line, but at the same time that means I gotta wait a few more days to test, lol. Ugh...starting over my TWW is a mind-cluster.

So please change my test date to April 14.

Got AF so putting myself down to test on 4/27.

Thank you. I deluded myself this month. Fertility treatment is hard... not hard physically, as I only have three quick appointments a month... but mentally I am so exhausted and I have only been through two months of this so far.

Thank you. I deluded myself this month. Fertility treatment is hard... not hard physically, as I only have three quick appointments a month... but mentally I am so exhausted and I have only been through two months of this so far.

I'm really hoping I don't get there too. Next cycle I'm supposed to start more aggressive fertility treatment, my RE wants me to start a "hybrid Femara cycle". Femara CD 3-7, then two different injectibles to trigger ovulation, with monitoring in between each of those phases. I'm excited in a way to try it, but at the same time I know its going to take a huge mental toll on me because once it starts - it becomes impossible to be "chill" mentally. You are constantly having to stay on top of something.

So! I'm really crossing my fingers during my last natural TWW.

Hello everyone! AF is due for me on April 1st so I'll probably be testing on the 2nd if she doesn't show.

Aww good luck ttc1at31! Maybe April will be our month. I think I will be trying Femara this month too. I wish there was a way to just do the tx and then forget about it for the rest of the month, but it is so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->