Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Congrats on the bfp :)

Im 13 dpo, bfn again so sick of seeing them :( But hey ho. af due tomorrow according to ff so we shall see. been looking at ff charts with late bfp's to keep my hopes up :) cant wait to see who's next

AF is due on the 15th. Recommended test date is April 19. I'm fairly sure that I can't hold out past the 15th if AF doesn't show. Since I'm still so new at this, I'll ask what day should I start testing realistically?

AF is due on 17th April for me would love to join the list

:dust: to all!

Hi Jenny... From what I have been seeing on here, everyone has a different preference. Some people like to test well before their expected period and keep testing until they get AF or a BFP. Others like to wait until the day of their missed period or the day after, or maybe even well after a missed period. I think it's more a personal preference than anything. I put you down for the 15th for now, but if you want me to change it, let me know. Good luck!

I'm the 15th too Jenny! I will test with ic's from very early because I have like 40 of them and I'm obsessed :)

AF arrived today... surprisingly im not that disappointed as really didn't want to have to tell my new employer that I was pregnant the day I started! I think that im so incredibly happy about my new job that it outweighs the disappointment. Its a nice change from the constant pissed off feelings I get on CD1 :)

LAR can you please change my date to the 29th April as next AF is due then.

Good luck to the rest of you April Testers!!

So I decided I wasn't gonna come on here this month. But I caved af is due next Wed 12th and I'm determined to wait out before wasting money and testing. So I'll test 13th if she doesn't arrive. Hate this every month. The only bit I like is the week following the end of af haha. I'm pretty sure I'm 5dpo. Last Wednesday I had pretty bad cramp all day. Sometimes central but mostly one sided so I'm hoping I ov'd when I was supposed to. Already symptom spotting. Feeling so tired but I did last month as well so it doesn't mean much. Sure my body likes playing tricks on me. I feel like my boobs are a little sore and they have been tingly. My nipples being sore at approx 10dpo is my usual big sign of pregnancy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some pain haha.

Good luck to everyone this month

Congrats to all those who have got their BFPs and baby dust to all of you still waiting!

AFM- I got my BFP today!!

congrats swedengirl! very happy for you!

That's awesome Swedengirl! Congratulations and hope you have a happy 9months! ☺

Hello ladies!! I'm currently 8dpo and feeling VERY pregnant. I'll be testing on the 9th (when AF is due). I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't POAS yet, and they were all bfn (DUH! Way too early).

I've been having the pulls, nausea, headache, vivid dreams, increased appetite, increased sex drive, sore breasts, constantly erect and sensitive nipples, CM went from water to none to lotiony, moody, exhausted, bloated, stuffy nose, gassy, gurgling tummy, and diarrhea.

At 8dpo I'm spilling out of my bra and have the "quad boob" going on.

I really hope that I'm not just going through this for nothing. Some of those have also been my AF symptoms in the past, but the constantly erect nipples have only happened once before and that was with my first pregnancy that ended in MC.

Congrats swedengirl

I think I'm out again!

One sure sign for me is greeny/yellowy cm but none and not much cm to talk about at all :( except for once at 3dpo creamy ewcm. I didn't notice with one daughter and one son so not holding my breath

Congrats Sweden !!!

Y'all , I'm so confused :/ I got the positive test on 5 dpo and I have been testing everyday since then and have gotten bfn :( today at 11 dpo I tested again . What do y'all think ?

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
About 5 mins after I took the test

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpg
    IMG_2802.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 19
9dpo here and it sure looks like a BFN.

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg