Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Armywife, when do you get your test results?

Ok I have kind of a tmi question, I've been having a lot of white but very watery cm today... Do I mark it on my chart as watery??

Armywife, when do you get your test results?

No , the clinic closes early on Friday :( I have to wait till Monday for my beta and prob Thursday for everything else . I tested today tho and i am still getting bfn :( I seriously don't understand! I'm sure my blood will show negative as well . Thanks for asking 😊

That's wonderful for you Belle, I just read that positive affirmations can be very good for fertility!

Thanks wrap. I did a whole cycle where I tried positive affirmations. I would say them out loud every time I was in the shower and every time I drove. My mood improved during that cycle, but it still ended the same way as always.

Now I mostly just try to distance myself from the feelings. Getting too hopeful or too disappointed is too hard. I've decided to take myself off of that rollercoaster and instead I try to maintain indifference. Every now and then there are breakthroughs where I truly believe it could happen for us. But most of the time those feelings are too painful to hold on to, so I just don't.

I love those kind of thoughts Belle!
Why not! It's so much more pleasant being positive than negative and I am one of those people that thinks if you keep telling yourself it will happen then it will happen 😊
I try to be positive. I think that's why I stopped testing. Seeing those BFNs can be soul destroying. I'd much rather have AF show up.
Delighted it's the weekend, heading out tonight for a steak and a nice glass of wine!

Ya plus testing was just a collosal waste of money with no pay off ever haha.

That sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday! I'll be going out for a BBQ tonight, first one of the year!

Hi ladies! I missed almost all of March's thread because I was gone for two weeks, and sick for another.

As always, I'm not positive IF I'll be testing in April, since I don't know how long this cycle will be. I've just completed my shortest cycle (since I lost them altogether for 1.5 years) at 38 days! I'm so excited to be under 40 and to know my thyroid med seems to be regulating it.

Fingers crossed that I O by CD 20 (last month was CD 23).

Good luck everyone! :dust:

I'd like to join! :flower:

My official testing day with be April 14th, although I'm sure I'll start testing before then :haha:

Hello! I'll join please :) AF is due on the 15th but i'm poas crazy so ill prob start at 5dpo if im honest with myself haha... currently 2dpo and going mad

What do you think ladies? Cd 12 I'm thinking this is a positive :happydance:
So excited since it's a few days earlier than last cycle! Been having loads of ewcm too.

Attachments

• 20170401_180842.jpg
    20170401_180842.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi ladies! I'm new. I'll be testing April 10th....maybe sooner if I'm being honest. Haha! This is our 7th or 8th cycle trying for baby #2. Trying not to get discouraged. We just started using OPKs last cycle and preseed. Keeping everything crossed!

Looks like a bfp to me Poohbear, unless I'm reading wrong. Very happy for you!!

Hello ladies! I have had faints in March but still not entirely sure, so I don't know where I belong! I'm in limbo!

Sorry to hear that Brody, hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

Afm: this morning's opk was even darker than yesterday evening's, so looks like I'm gearing up for a cd 14 o!

Af was due for me today, instead i got a bfp!!! 😊
I hope the rest of you April testers get a bfp too!

congrats sunnydee! that's a great way to start out the month!

Congrats sunnydee! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!

Poohbear - Yay for ovulation! FX you catch that eggy :dust:

Brody - Sorry to hear that you're stuck in limbo. I went through that a couple months ago and it was rough. :hugs:

Yay sunny! Congrats! Hopefully there will be many more bfp's to come this month!

Also I have another question! I marked last night's opk as positive and this morning's too of course but ff still has today marked as o day, I'm wondering if I should just leave it as is? Hmm I'll have to see what tonight's opk is like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->