Calling All Chatty Cathys

Bee Bee I saw it without enlarging the picture either, but good call to wait before declaring it!

I'll be 12DPO on Wed so I'm trying to hold off on testing until then, but I really want to test today!

PS I couldn't help but test. I got my :bfp: 9 days pass O. FX for your :bfp:
Do you have any symptoms?

So you got a :bfp: today??? O: only thing I've noticed is some pulling cramps, fatigue and acne. I'm also incredibly thirsty and hungry which were the only symptoms I had with my ectopic .

I am actually at the hospital right now, waiting to get blood drawn. I hope it's a positive!!!

I see it too Beebee!! Amazing! Let us know how you get on at the hospital!!

X

I should have results in 2-3 hrs tops :) this place is really quick!

Welcome! Its great that af came so fast. Waiting around for her so you can get started really sucks.

I'm super pumped about this cycle. Did some visualization and pictured two healthy babies growing in my womb and then me birthing them. If I can get twins I would love that. :haha: I already feel a bit behind on my family making. I always wanted a lot of kids. It took a while to find the right guy though. :blush:

Twins would be amazing. I hope your visualisation comes true :flower:

I'm the same, I'd like a whole brood of children, I'd love to have four. bloody money holds me back :nope:

Fingers crossed for this cycle... Do you chart or anything? Xx

beebee No I didn't get a :bfp: today. I wish! I was talking about back in November. GL on your blood work. :dust: I'm sending you some good mojo for a sticky bean or two :winkwink:

LDC, I don't chart, I can't barely even remember to do an opk!

Bee Bee I saw it without enlarging the picture either, but good call to wait before declaring it!

I'll be 12DPO on Wed so I'm trying to hold off on testing until then, but I really want to test today!

PS I couldn't help but test. I got my :bfp: 9 days pass O. FX for your :bfp:
Do you have any symptoms?

I'm farting like a Clydesdale, otherwise nope.

A couple days ago I had some stabbing pains, felt like ovulation pain. It lasted about two days on and off. It was around 6-7 DPO, could that have been implantation?

Yesterday I woke up with an insatiable craving for sugar, chocolate specifically.

Otherwise, not really any changes, I keep checking my BBs to see if they change at all. No IB, but also I forgot to check for days.

And I've been terribly, horribly, embarrassingly gassy for about four days now.

Blood work came back

HCG is 4.7 and progesterone is 8.30. So, I will be testing again via blood in a few days and looking for those numbers to double!

With the HCG barely being a positive, I'm pretty sure I implanted yesterday, as suspected :p

DH and I were shopping this evening and we couldn't help but stop and look at baby clothes, which made both of us want to test tonight. BFN, damn. But I am only 10DPO, so I'm hoping it was just too early.

I have testing fever too. But I'm holding off. There is very little chance of a :bfp:

Hi ladies...I'd love to join in. I had two miscarriages last year. A mmc in March at 10 weeks and a blighted ovum found at 8 weeks in November. Hubs and I are back ttc, and am on cd 8 today. We've been ttc for over a year and with the year mark of my first loss coming up I'm not doing so great!
So glad to find a group of ladies who are going through similar things as I am.

I know I should've waited, but I just plain don't *feel* pregnant, and I sort of didn't want to wait while getting my hopes up more and more, just to be disappointed. We pulled out all the stops this month, BD every day the whole week of ovulation, preseed, soft cups...I'm sort of stumped as to why I'm not pregnant yet.

Then again, I also just used a Wondfo, not a CB for early detection, so that may have been part of the problem too. Hopefully.

Pretty bird-hopefully it's just too early. With both of my bfp I have been at least 16dpo or more...crossing my fingers for you.

I'm already impatient to test and (according to my period tracking app) I'm not even mean to ovulate until tomorrow :rofl: how am I gonna hold out til the 4th?!

Has anyone else here been checking their CP? I did last time round out of curiousity and I remembered about it yesterday so checked and it felt like it was open slightly which is supposed to mean fertile?! Idk :haha:

I check my CM. Its been thick lately and thank goodness that thing is finally closed after my MC. But yes, a slightly open cervix usually means fertile. If you poas before you even ovulate that would be funny. But man would I totally understand it. The more I B&B, the more I want to pee!

Hi ladies...I'd love to join in. I had two miscarriages last year. A mmc in March at 10 weeks and a blighted ovum found at 8 weeks in November. Hubs and I are back ttc, and am on cd 8 today. We've been ttc for over a year and with the year mark of my first loss coming up I'm not doing so great!
So glad to find a group of ladies who are going through similar things as I am.

Sorry to hear about your TTC journey. And Welcome. :dust: :dust: and of course all that :bunny: mojo!

DH and I were shopping this evening and we couldn't help but stop and look at baby clothes, which made both of us want to test tonight. BFN, damn. But I am only 10DPO, so I'm hoping it was just too early.

FX It was probably too early. But baby clothes will me poas every time.

I can't say I've noticed any EWCM this cycle tbh :shrug: though I can't remember if I got any last time around either! :dohh:

I'm confused about my period app though - i set it up as the standard 28 day cycle/14 day ovulation and we've been BDing based on that...but i've just realised it's got ovulation day on CD15! so we BD'd yesterday thinking we'd do it again tomorrow but what if I ov today? I don't want to miss it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->