Calling All Chatty Cathys

I can't say I've noticed any EWCM this cycle tbh :shrug: though I can't remember if I got any last time around either! :dohh:

I'm confused about my period app though - i set it up as the standard 28 day cycle/14 day ovulation and we've been BDing based on that...but i've just realised it's got ovulation day on CD15! so we BD'd yesterday thinking we'd do it again tomorrow but what if I ov today? I don't want to miss it! :dohh:

For what I've heard, its best to wait a day between so his swimmers have a chance to regenerate. Are you using anything else to track ovulation like opks or temping?

No nothing :shrug: we were just DTD every other day and hoping for the best. I'm sure even if I ov today and we BD tomorrow it may still be ok right?

I checked my CP but I'm not sure what it's meant to do after ov - just go back to being closed? I could check again tonight and see if it's still fertile or not?

Gah I told myself I wouldn't get stressed out this cycle :haha:

Apparently (I had a google) - your cervix goes back to normal pretty quickly after ovulating. So may just check today and tomorrow and just pray that we caught the egg!

I'm sure you did if you have been bd ever other day. Don't get stressed. :dust:

Will have to just chill out and wait and see. It isn't the end of the world if we get a BFN this is only our first cycle :thumbup:

thankyou for keeping me calm!

I tested this morning! I see a bit of something but I am not calling it until its darker. I think yesterdays temp might of been implantation so it should get darker tomorrow or the day after. :D

Hiya,

I am being advised to take methotrexate at the moment for a ectopic, I have been advised to wait 6 months till we start ttc again, Have you had your bfp straight after taking it?

Im so confused :dohh:

Caught Poas fever :bfn: ha! I don't know what I was thinking, I don't even know if and when I o'd but I know for sure it wasn't more than a week ago.

:dohh: oh dear! Haha it was obviously far too early :hugs: I know how you feel though I can't wait to test! I think i'm excited cause we got pregnant our first month of trying with Max so if I'm just expecting the same this time - need to bring myself back to earth a bit really!

Well I have baby fever. I feel a little desperate (in a good way) because of my recent MC. It would be so nice to be preggo already...but I won't be too upset if it isnt the case. I don't have any real symptoms except for tons of cm, which is what I had with my last pregnancy.

:dance: SO excited :dance:

I took another test last night and it was still BFN. I realized I looked at my chart wrong and AF is due tomorrow. I have a 26 day cycle, but because I had one long cycle in October, FF always logs my cycles as 27 days, and I can't override it, which is really annoying, and I always forget to mentally adjust.

Also, I usually have a 12-13 day luteal phase - is this long enough?

On an unrelated note, it's -8 degrees Fahrenheit here and I'm freezing!!

I'm really sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

fingers crossed for this cycle!

I have next to no CM this cycle for some reason! :shrug: I 'feel' damp down there like there's loads, but whenever I go to the loo there's nothing there! who knows haha

when do you think you'll test next?

I took another test last night and it was still BFN. I realized I looked at my chart wrong and AF is due tomorrow. I have a 26 day cycle, but because I had one long cycle in October, FF always logs my cycles as 27 days, and I can't override it, which is really annoying, and I always forget to mentally adjust.

Also, I usually have a 12-13 day luteal phase - is this long enough?

On an unrelated note, it's -8 degrees Fahrenheit here and I'm freezing!!

Yuck! Its 82 here and I'm still in a sweater! Sorry Idk anythign about luteal phases... GL on your next poas adventure.

I'm really sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

fingers crossed for this cycle!

I have next to no CM this cycle for some reason! :shrug: I 'feel' damp down there like there's loads, but whenever I go to the loo there's nothing there! who knows haha

when do you think you'll test next?

:hugs: thanks
I'm feeling so damp that I keep having to check to make sure its not AF. :shrug:
I should wait to test for at least a week. all my bd and poas are random until Af finally arrives. Its been 3-1/2 weeks since the mc and I'm flying by the seat of my pants.

I'm a chatty Cathy!!!! Lol. I'm going to try to catch up on the previous posts. :)

I feel like I trpest the same story in every thread, so feel free to read my first journal post for a much better summary than I can give now lol.

I'm currently cd8 (or 9) and we are NTNP this month because I'm away for work :)

I'm a chatty Cathy!!!! Lol. I'm going to try to catch up on the previous posts. :)

I feel like I trpest the same story in every thread, so feel free to read my first journal post for a much better summary than I can give now lol.

I'm currently cd8 (or 9) and we are NTNP this month because I'm away for work :)

YAY Sunshine is here! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

82 degrees, where the heck do you live?? The land of dreams??

Today I am wearing two pairs of socks, a pair of tights under my work khakis, a tank top, t-shirt, and heavy sweater, then another heavy sweater and my coat, plus a thin pair of gloves under a thick pair of gloves, and earmuffs.

Yay Minnesota.

I live in South FL. Its getting cooler here though. You guys keep sending stupid cold fronts down here!:haha:

Yay tankel!!

I was just in Florida!!! Got my tan on. And also decided I should have been a disney princess. Bam.

Oh that reminds me words from the MIL:
"I just want you to have a baby before I'm too old to bring them to Disney!"

Lady is only 55!

Hey now, I think we need a break from this cold. It's so cold that our dog won't go outside to tinkle and keeps sneaking off somewhere in the house to do it. I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to potty outside when it's -8 either. Or at all, to be frank.

Also our pipes keep freezing, and DH patiently stands there warming them up with a hairdryer so they don't burst. Last year he actually burned out the motor on two of my hairdryers doing the same thing.

Taking kids to Disneyworld is something I've dreamed of since I went to disneyworld as a kid myself! I would love to have a huge trip with all the grandparents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->