Calling All Chatty Cathys

Sounds absolutely awful. I didn't see snow until I was 26 years old! I would not survive in -8 temps that is for sure.

I wonder this all the time.

In the meantime, anyone have any names picked out? Was that asked already?

Attachments

• The-air-hurts-my-face.jpg
    The-air-hurts-my-face.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
oh yes we have the names picked out: Jude or Cassiel for a boy and for sure pppp for a girl. What names do you like?

Those are beautiful! We considered Jude too, but found one that we just fell in love with. I'm honestly afraid to say the names we have picked out because my sister stalks my online presence, and I know if she finds out, she'll go and get a dog or something and name it the names I have picked out!

Unfortunately I'm not exaggerating either. When she found out my (now) husband was about to propose, she went and proposed to her boyfriend just so she could beat me, and then announced it on my birthday one year and had the wedding as close to my birthday the next year that she could get it. She's a thunder-stealer!

But I will say that the names we have picked out are both after popular singers or songs from the 60s, and they're not really in use today.

I have 3 sisters. I know what you mean about the name stealing thing. When I found out I was pregnant, I talked about naming the baby pppp Bunny if it was a girl. Bunny was my grandmother's nickname. Everyone called her that ever since she was a little girl. I didn't know it then, by my sister was also pregnant. And you know, we had a little tiff over the middle name. My sister already has a girl so she could have picked it 2 years ago...We'll see when the time comes if she takes my name idea.

I don't really like Cassiel, but the dh loves it and I am taking it for a spin to see if it grows on me. The reverse was true for him with Jude...

As a funny aside, when I was in middle school, I read the lord of the rings. I aways wanted to name my son Legolas and even told the dh that it was a deal breaker if he would not consent to naming our future son Legolas on our first date. Thankfully, I grew out of that one.

I have no idea what either -8 or 82 is as I work in centigrade and can't do the conversion :haha:

We have no names picked but we've thrown a few around. I've vetoed anything starting with 'M' as we have Matt (hubby), Max (LO) and Milo (dog) so no more M names!

I love Bunny, that's super cute and unique. What does Nausicaa mean? I've never heard it but it's really pretty!

I think deciding against Legolas was probably a good idea!

Originally I wanted to name a boy after my dad and my DH said that's fine, we agreed on it years ago. But now that we're actually trying, he came out and said to me "Look, I only agreed to that name to get you to shut up, but I really hate it, and I don't want to name a kid that." Nice, huh.

Oh that's not very nice at all. The DH said to me when we starting trying "At least we have the boy's name picked out: Legolas" It was nice that he not only remembered but was still willing to do it. Nausicca is a Greek name that means the burning of ships. I like it from Homer's Odyssey. In the story, she is very beautiful and helps Odysseus and his crew.

I have no idea what either -8 or 82 is as I work in centigrade and can't do the conversion :haha:

We have no names picked but we've thrown a few around. I've vetoed anything starting with 'M' as we have Matt (hubby), Max (LO) and Milo (dog) so no more M names!

-8 = -22 celsius
82 = 28 celsius
At least according to Google

That is a lot of M's I would Vito them too.

Hey Ladies! I have my second blood test today. I only got to my second one before I found out I was losing the pregnancy last time so I am nervous about it! @__@

As far as names. I only have 3 names I like so I better have 2 girls and a boy! :p

Evelyn (Evie for short), Ariadne (Aria for short) and Desmond (Desi for short) :p

Hey Ladies! I have my second blood test today. I only got to my second one before I found out I was losing the pregnancy last time so I am nervous about it! @__@

As far as names. I only have 3 names I like so I better have 2 girls and a boy! :p

Evelyn (Evie for short), Ariadne (Aria for short) and Desmond (Desi for short) :p

beautiful names. Nice and classic. Good Luck on the blood test. I hope you get an A+ :haha:

Good luck bee bee! :hugs:

-28?!?! I couldn't survive in that haha 28 degrees sounds like heaven right now :haha:

Hubs and I just moved to Texas in August from freezing Michigan so we are loving the mild temps. Wanted to throw out that I have serious baby fever too and even though this is only cycle three ttc after my last loss I am a hot mess. Every month I tell myself I'm not going to turn into a crazy lady again and yet here I am crazy again!!!

My doc said dtd every other day from cd 10-22 so that is what we have been trying. I'm really getting impatient about the whole thing and am going to see what else I can be doing when I go for my annual in a couple weeks.

Stay warm!!

Well we're all on the crazy train with you :hugs:

Did you get your test results yet bee bee? Xx

Yep I'm for sure bonkers. I'm driving my poor DH insane. Hes like, "get off me woman, I'm getting friction burns!"

Hey, it's a balmy -10 today in Minnesota.

AF is due today, but no sign of her yet. Yesterday I got a sudden onset of cramps - I usually get them the day before AF, and it was so sudden and strong that I doubled over in the elevator. However, they only lasted about 10 minutes, and they sort of migrated from my uterus to my back, which is weird. Took another hpt today and got a stark-white negative.

If I'm not pregnant and I'm going to get AF, I sure hope it comes today, though. I believe my cycle has regulated to 26 days since it was the last two cycles, and I'd be pretty bummed if it kept jumping around. I started bc before my periods ever regulated, and was on it for the last 7 years, so I've been nervous for a while that my body won't figure itself out properly.

I'm sure it will, prettybird. I can't believe how much bc messes with people's bodies though. I was only on it for a short while and that was when I was already into my mid 20's. Makes me kinda glad I wasn't on it for a long time.

Hello Ladies!

I would like to join. I'm TTC#7 (please don't judge me).....as I have 2 failed marriage and my current DH has no children.

I've just started clomid I'm on CD8 right now however my gyn had me start without a period so I'm not too sure if it's going to work this month. I had an almost positive OPK on cd 6 which was weird since I was taking the tablets still but then again I was technically on CD 68 so coulda been OV pain naturally.

Sorry to ramble, but me and DH BD almost everyday so I don't understand why we are not catching the eggy but yet my periods have been irregular and non existent since 8th Dec 14. I 've gained about 35 lbs and I think that's the problem. We are using softcups and preseed since the clomid can make you try.

FXED for all of us. I've never had to try so hard for something and it's frustrating I can't get preggers after 17 months now.

I'm 28 (29 Tuesday) and DH is 38. My little ones are 12, 10, 9, 5, 4, and 2 . Hopefully this will be our year! I really want a boy but would be happy regardless..

Speaking of weather it's a whole 15 with a -10 windchill here in Pennsylvania...I'm ready to fly south myself...

Hi Welcome. 17 months is a long time to ttc. Hope your cycles straighten themselves out. I'm using preseed too and softcups. They've worked for me in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->