Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

In before Sara McLaughlin "Wings of an Angel" ASPCA commercial? Hugs lol

oooo ok.....i am having a burning hurtful boobie pain, and nauseous and pinching pulling in my ovaries areas crampy??? i am testing when i get home LOL 7DPO

Could very well be! Mine were always more like a needle was being stabbed into my uterus. Very sharp, very short lived. But every woman is different and it could have just been something else. God knows I didn't feel that this cycle. I did have achiness when I rolled onto my right side twice yesterday.

I'm so nauseated. I am miserable. So I picked up some ginger ale at the store. I'm going to be so heartbroken if I don't get a bfp this cycle

This afternoon - 7dpo - after BD I felt two, very short (1-2 seconds each) stabbs just like you talked about. I am reallllllyyyy hoping it was implantation!! It just didn't last very long at all so I'm not sure! I have still been crampy - like AF cramps- all day, and have had to pee every hour or so. I'm not even drinking more than normal. None of these things have happened any of my other cycles, so this is very odd for me. Still only SLIGHT bb soreness.
Really hoping this is the cycle for all of us!! FX for more :bfp:

:dust:

oooo ok.....i am having a burning hurtful boobie pain, and nauseous and pinching pulling in my ovaries areas crampy??? i am testing when i get home LOL 7DPO

I'm in pretty much the same boat, Heather!! I bought some FRERs this afternoon and I am 7dpo too!! I look forward to seeing how your test goes, I'm thinking about testing with FMU in the morning. Be sure to pst pics!

looking forward to seeing some bfps!

today i've had more sore breasts and my emotions have been up and down.

last night at about 2 am I had the worst stomach cramp, kinda felt like a twisting pain, in the middle of my kinda pelvic area at first I thought it was just gas cramps.

But I guess there's a chance it could be implantation, I've had lighter low cramps today as well. Any ideas ladies?

I had cramps early evening at 7 dpo. It felt like a sharp pain on both sides. I hope yours is implantation pain. I've also had emotions all over the place too. I've been getting impatient with my 2 year old. I never ever get impatient with him! I also cried at charity appeals on TV...hopeless :)

It was SO painful. And hung around for about 30 minutes or something like that. Then it was gone. Very much like a constant stabbing pain. I'm keeping my finger crossed and wait a few more days to test.
The very sides of my boobs and nipples are still sore to the touch.

Ahhh very excited for all three of you!!! Those cramps sound good! Got my fingers and toes crossed. :)

So I surprised SO with concerts tickets... Little did I know I signed myself up for a 9 hour, energy drink, pot filled, mosh pit mayhem. Fml. Thankfully, I sprang for vip box seats. Hoping that minimizes my exposure to dangerous scenarios. I'm kind of hoping my test tomorrow comes back bfn. I would feel so guilty going to this concert if I get a bfp and it would kill SO if I cancelled.

:bfn: this morning...I know it's still early, but I was hoping to find out on a weekend day...oh well. I still feel really good about my chances...yesterday I drank a total of 15.5 cups of water, and I went to bed THIRSTY!??!! How excessive is THAT!? :haha: It's GOT to be a sign!..I hope..

Testing again in the 1st! ((FX))

Attachments

• 20150628_035838.jpg
    20150628_035838.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
Do by I'm sure you'd be fine in the box. Most of that stuff happens down by the stage. Who are you going to see?

Nmv it's still really early and your chart looks awesome!

I had my HSG test a week or so prior to ovulation too! The lady who did it told me this will be the most fertile i've ever been :)) Period is due on July 4th so I will test then. I usually ovulate late on CD 19, so will have to wait until the 4th. Hoping for BFP after m/c last October. Good luck to all!

i also had pains on both sides during ovulation. It's normally one sided.

Wow! We are right in the same boat!

My period is due the 4th, I usually ovulate on CD19 or 20, and my latest m/c was last October's cycle...I'm so sorry to hear we have that last one in common...

Here's hoping the HSG will help do the trick for both of us!!!!
I know I'm putting my all into this...especially considering that (with the Clomid added) I'm "Super-Fertile Woman" right now! :haha:

Come on sticky beans! ((FX))

I'm still trying to figure the site out. But that (above) is for you NMV :)

Trying4first-This is our 3 month mark since our ectopic pregnancy! This is our first cycle since :) good luck!!!

Thanks Brandy and to you too 😊 lets hope this month is a lucky one. Sick of BFNs already!

Brandy_R, hardd2011 & Trying4first1...I'm so sorry for your losses...I feel for you guys. It sounds like you both have a fantastic chance this cycle!

...and Brandy_R, considering the PCOS, have you made dietary changes? I've been reading that our chances of miscarriage are increased from the insulin resistance so I've been cutting processed carbs like crazy! Now I'm on the most natural-food-diet I can possibly pull off! All in the hope that it will help my next little bean be a super sticky one!! :thumbup:

Only a couple of "symptoms" so far. Some cramping, unreasonable sadness and loads of CWCM!

Me TOO! I've got tons of thin creamy CM, and this morning I cried because my husband said the trash bags I got were a little too short..but I guess I didn't like the way he said it or something..LOL!!! How silly is that!?!! :haha:

Thank you nmv! It has been a tough ride. You think that after one loss it won't happen again, boy I was so stupid for thinking that. TTC is much harder than we ever thought it would be. But we will get there 😊 lets hope that it happens for us all soon! :flower:

Do by I'm sure you'd be fine in the box. Most of that stuff happens down by the stage. Who are you going to see?

Well, as it turns out there was this whole bs with the company I ordered the tickets through. They kind of posed as the real venue by creating their own website. Then, when I got past that and thought Groupon used to own them, they are part of the Better Business Bureau, it'll be ok... They couldn't contact the seller to get the tickets because... it is a ticket brokering office in San Francisco that has terrible reviews on Yelp. He stopped answering email and phone calls, so I kept waking up SO (who had a shitty family reunion yesterday) to ask what he wanted. So I found some 5th row, totally center seats through the venue but at this point SO was like I'm sleeping don't talk to me anymore... and they totaled about $530 so since he won't answer me we are not going. We are just going to take a longer motorcycle ride. So pissed. Waste of energy and time.

JBell..Thanks! I'm very optimistic for Wednesday's test! :)

krbatx..SO true!..sometimes the urge to poas is just too strong, no matter how unlikely a + result might be! LOL!!

Trying4First1..I know what you mean, I'm hoping the 3rd time will be a charm for both of us, we are due!! Our sticky beans are just around the corner!! :winkwink:

Dobby..That is beyond sucky!! Hopefully your impending BFP will help take the sting out of it.. :hugs:

Heatherga2015, Just1More2 & KGBaba..Your symptoms sound really promising! :happydance:

I'm ready for the test pictures to start pouring in...we can all obsess over them together!! :haha:

Well, as it turns out there was this whole bs with the company I ordered the tickets through. They kind of posed as the real venue by creating their own website. Then, when I got past that and thought Groupon used to own them, they are part of the Better Business Bureau, it'll be ok... They couldn't contact the seller to get the tickets because... it is a ticket brokering office in San Francisco that has terrible reviews on Yelp. He stopped answering email and phone calls, so I kept waking up SO (who had a shitty family reunion yesterday) to ask what he wanted. So I found some 5th row, totally center seats through the venue but at this point SO was like I'm sleeping don't talk to me anymore... and they totaled about $530 so since he won't answer me we are not going. We are just going to take a longer motorcycle ride. So pissed. Waste of energy and time.

That's so annoying for you Dobby, companies like that are terrible!

Would 10dpo be too early for symptoms? I've got super sore, very solid boobs, they feel like they're badly bruised if I touch them. Plus I've been feeling tired and nauseous. I feel like it'd be too early to feel these things though?

Hello Ladies!

Anyone else testing around July 4th want to keep me company? :)

I'm having a REALLY hard time being patient this time around.
I had an HSG a week before I O'd (which I hear can increase your chances)...it's also my first Clomid cycle, and I clearly felt ovulation pain on BOTH sides!!!!! So I'm VERY optimistic at least one will stick! :happydance:

FertilityFriend says I should test on July 4th, but I'll likely cave and test on the 1st...I just can't take the wait!!!! :haha:

Let me know when you plan to test and I'll update this post.[/COLOR
July 1st
nmv
Thisismyyear :bfp:
Just1more2

July 2nd
Mrs. and Mrs.
DobbyForever
ModernMaven
RubyFrom2to3

July 3rd
Emiloo
KGBaba

July 4th
Heatherga2015
Trying4first1
krbatx
MommyOf1Girl

July 5th
Brandy_R

July 6th
hardd2011
jbell157

Best of luck to us all!!!
:dust:

(...and below, I've attached my favorite egg-development pic for reference...)

Hi all, :witch: is due to arrive July 3rd but im probably gonna break down and tak a test on the first as well and then another one on the 6th if it bfn and af is late. Good luck and BD to everyone.

I don't think it's too early, KGBaba...check this page out...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

rockstarlove9..Welcome!! Good luck! :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

thank you good luck as well.

Eee! Fingers crossed then! something definitely feels different this month and we bd'd a hell of a lot more than we usually do, both sides of O.

Lots of pelvic twinges today as well.

Dobby at least you didn't get ripped off! Those companies are dangerous.

Nmv I'm ready to see some tests too! I'm farthest out so I need to live vicariously through you guys ;)

KGbaba its absolutely not too early. That's about when my boobs started hurting when I was pregnant with my first.

Welcome rockstarlove :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->