Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

Hey everyone!
Just joining the group and trying to figure out all of the lingo.
I am 4 DPO and already going nuts about this TWW. This is our first cycle TTC post-IUD, so trying to be patient, but also realizing that if we don't get it this cycle, we might be waiting for a couple of years due to timing with a major move for medical school.

Anyways, I got a 3-pack of early response test that claims to be 76% accurate 5 days prior to AF (just had to google AF=Aunt Flo, how cute) so I guess that means that I can test Friday at the earliest if I did the math right.

Good luck to everyone and I am sure that the next week or so is going to drive me insane. I already have awful breast tenderness (I feel like someone punched me in the side of both of them) which I never get (but my hormones are also out-of-whack since I had Mirena removed) and I have some other...tummy issues...today (yuck). Also, for the past 48 waters, my need for water has been insatiable, which is not normal.

Crossing my fingers that I get a BFP this weekend!

JBell..Thanks! I'm very optimistic for Wednesday's test! :)

krbatx..SO true!..sometimes the urge to poas is just too strong, no matter how unlikely a + result might be! LOL!!

Trying4First1..I know what you mean, I'm hoping the 3rd time will be a charm for both of us, we are due!! Our sticky beans are just around the corner!! :winkwink:

Dobby..That is beyond sucky!! Hopefully your impending BFP will help take the sting out of it.. :hugs:

Heatherga2015, Just1More2 & KGBaba..Your symptoms sound really promising! :happydance:

I'm ready for the test pictures to start pouring in...we can all obsess over them together!! :haha:

I really hope so!!! Need to be as I think twice is enough! Let's hope the next :bfp: isn't too far away! How many dpo are you? I'm 9dpo today and not holding out much hope as feel the same as I do every other month. Booo!
Got the usual tender breasts and been having pelvis cramps today which is normally a big sign AF is on the way. Just wish I can remember how things were with my last two pregnancies with my angels. Weird how I can't remember :wacko:

Hey all!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 10 DPO and last night had a huge dizzy spell. I'm NEVER dizzy and had no reason to be dizzy.... so that might be a good sign! Took a test today and i'm pretty sure it's a BFN. There might be something there, but it's not pink if it is. And I'm definitely squinting to "pretend" to see anything!

I think I'll be testing every day from here on out!

So I broke down this morning and used one of my frer's bfn of course... only 8dpo. I feel like I may be out though... bbs started to be sore. They usually are by this point. Cramping has just about gone away too. Anyone else notice symptoms disappearing around 8dpo? Not testing till friday (3rd) now if af doesnt show. Probably break down and test on the first anyway though! Any imput would be great though ! You girls rock!! :hugs:

Welcome ipseama and Mrs. and Mrs. Good luck to you both!

Just1more2 8dpo is still really early. In my past groups some women didn't get their BFP until the day of their missed period. So don't worry. Re-test if you want to but just remember the tests usually aren't 99% until the day before your missed period. Also, sore boobs was my number 1 TWW symptom. So that's nothing to get discouraged about either. Hang in there!

Ipseama you are a bad influence on us all! We are all looking for an excuse to test :) Don't tempt us with these early detection tests!

I feel really self centered, but I am so exhausted. Thanks for the condolences! Things worked out. SO and I went on a beautiful, super romantic coastline ride. It's so cute how much safer he drives since we started TTC. :)

Attaching my bfn from just now. Gonna eat a bunch of cookies and go to bed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 9.46.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 9.46.43 PM.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 13
Its nearly July now woooo!!!

8dpo and 4 days until testing/ AF for me!

Still early, Dobby!!

Dobby you're still in with a chance! 8dpo is early.

Still super sore boobs, a little crampy but nothing crazy. I always get a bit pessimistic around 11-12dpo and I'm convinced I'm out.

Hi all! I'm Sally, 23 and TTC #2. Currently 9dpo and desperate to test but waiting for them to come in the post! I really thought I was pg a few days ago cos of cramping but not feeling it anymore. AF due Friday xx

Trying4First1..I agree, 2 is MORE than enough! Try not to let the symptoms (or lack thereof) get you down...my sister said the early signs were different for all 3 of hers, and 1 of them she was SURE she wasn't because it felt so much like a normal cycle! FX for you!! :hugs:

Dobby..I'm so glad things worked out alright! That is so sweet of him, being extra careful since TTC..sooo endearing! :D

ipseama..Welcome!! :) FRERs are definitely the way to go!
I've had an unquenchable thirst since 9dpo (currently 11dpo), and it was the same before my last BFP!!! :thumbup:
What day is AF due for you? I'll put you down for that day, even though we ALL test early! LOL

Sally..Welcome!! I'll put you down for Friday...Best of luck to you!!! :)

ipseama..Welcome!! :) FRERs are definitely the way to go!
I've had an unquenchable thirst since 9dpo (currently 11dpo), and it was the same before my last BFP!!! :thumbup:
What day is AF due for you? I'll put you down for that day, even though we ALL test early! LOL

I am *guessing* AF should be around July 8th. I actually had my first visit from AF in 4 years last month, so who knows.
I'm glad for the positive on the FRER. I sat in the testing isle of the grocery store for at least 20 minutes reading the boxes and searching for which ones would work best on Amazon!

9 dpo and BFN i am getting so discouraged though because the nausea has pretty much left, the tender breasts have pretty much left the only thing i still have right now is pinching and cramps everyday........:cry::cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20150629_144041.jpg
    IMG_20150629_144041.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
So I broke down this morning and used one of my frer's bfn of course... only 8dpo. I feel like I may be out though... bbs started to be sore. They usually are by this point. Cramping has just about gone away too. Anyone else notice symptoms disappearing around 8dpo? Not testing till friday (3rd) now if af doesnt show. Probably break down and test on the first anyway though! Any imput would be great though ! You girls rock!! :hugs:

mine has pretty much disappeared at 9 dpo all but these pesky pinchy cramps on my right side.

Just1more2. I feel you. I know my earliest bfp was evening 8dpo after a stark white that morning, but I feel out. My temp is too low and I just don't feel it. Sigh.

Ugh.

Sorry for all of you ladies feeling out! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It's still early!

Attached is a picture of an EVAP from yesterday and my (pretty sure) BFN from today. 11 DPO. When I move it in the light I see something there.

I am NOT feeling out. My period is due tomorrow, but my cervix is still high and closed. My monthly sore breasts haven't arrived. . . . I just have a good feeling about this one.

I'm refusing to give up hope!

Attachments

• Pee Stick2.jpg
    Pee Stick2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
I am *guessing* AF should be around July 8th. I actually had my first visit from AF in 4 years last month, so who knows.

Wow, 4 years is an awful long time! Here's hoping everything is on track!

I'm glad for the positive on the FRER. I sat in the testing isle of the grocery store for at least 20 minutes reading the boxes and searching for which ones would work best on Amazon!

Hahaha!!...You sound just like me the other day, people must have thought I was nuts!!!! :haha:

Mrs. and Mrs....It's so hard to see those faint lines in pictures sometimes...I'm so excited to see more tests! I SOOO hope this is your month, you've waited long enough!!! :hugs:

Heatherga2015, Dobby, Just1More2...Hang in there, it's not over 'til it's over!

Gave in and bought a two pack of tests when I was at the supermarket. The temptation to test is soo strong but I want to hold out until thursday when af is due.

got a low crampy pulling feeling, kinda feels like af is coming but somehow not exactly. still very dry cm and none of my usual wet - af is coming kinda feeling.
going between thinking I'm still in to thinking I just want af to arrive so we can get on with the next cycle.

Well second Clearblue Digital with the same result today! :bfp: Hang in there ladies! I got a BFN yesterday at 10dpo and one day later 2 positives. Holding out hope for everyone!!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1435625355037.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1435625355037.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
9 dpo and BFN i am getting so discouraged though because the nausea has pretty much left, the tender breasts have pretty much left the only thing i still have right now is pinching and cramps everyday........:cry::cry:

Heather, I feel like we are twins! I am totally in the same boat at 9dpo. I still have cramping(not normal) and CWCM(normal), but the breast pain that I get EVERY cycle before AF has shown up (albeit a little late). Still not due for AF till Sat or Sun (maybe even Fri, who knows! lol).
GAHH! Why can't we just know as soon as it happens! HAHA. Keep me posted on how you are doing. Do you plan on testing early?
FX we are just being paranoid!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->