Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

So I went back and read some posts from when I was in my tww with my first and I didn't get my bfp until 10 dpo and I had my normal af symptoms. So while it's natural to feel out hang in there ladies. I feel like its an eternity before I can test and I'm trying so hard to stay positive. All I can do is think about symptoms, even though I know it's ridiculous to even think I have symptoms this early.

Well second Clearblue Digital with the same result today! :bfp: Hang in there ladies! I got a BFN yesterday at 10dpo and one day later 2 positives. Holding out hope for everyone!!!

WOOT! Congrats!!! And thanks for the positive vibes.

BabyCrazy15 - congrats! Fantastic news! Fingers crossed more BFPs rolling in- it's July tomorrow! Woo hoo!!

I've seen a few posts saying AF style cramps are starting. I just wanted to offer some hope/reassurance to those still waiting to test. I have had lower back pain and AF type cramps all morning. If I hadn't tested early i would swear AF is coming too. So don't be discouraged by that! Hope witch stays away for everyone.

Just when I resigned myself to AF coming... my temp went back up. This chart is toying with my emotions :(

Just when I resigned myself to AF coming... my temp went back up. This chart is toying with my emotions :(

With the way your chart is looking I'd test tomorrow with fmu. It's looking pretty good.

Congratulations babycrazy15!

I will. I emailed my gyn and hinted about a blood test, too. Will see if she takes the bait

Does anyone else feel like they might be associating every possible mood/body change to possible pregnancy?

Yesterday and today I have been eating really weird (I hate scrambled eggs and today that's all I wanted to eat). I thought I was nauseous from having a cup of coffee this afternoon, but then I ate, and now I'm still nauseous.

It's either all in my head or I'm pregnant.

When I become a doctor, I am going to develop some instantaneous conception test lol.

So I went back and read some posts from when I was in my tww with my first and I didn't get my bfp until 10 dpo and I had my normal af symptoms. So while it's natural to feel out hang in there ladies. I feel like its an eternity before I can test and I'm trying so hard to stay positive. All I can do is think about symptoms, even though I know it's ridiculous to even think I have symptoms this early.

Thank you jbell! That's why I love these forums. When I was pregnant with my son, I had no idea AT ALL until I had an uncontrollable temper one day (I was working at a fast food restaurant at the time, and I threw a half-made burger across the kitchen... not one of my prouder moments). Then I thought about it and was like "Wait... I'm LATE!!" then I tested, BFP, and I was shocked! So I guess this is just a new thing for me and I need to get used to it! HAHA

Dobbyforever, your char looks GREAT! FX for your test tomorrow!!!!

I really wish I had temped this cycle. My temps are just always so sporadic because I work nights and get up a lot to pee in the night. Ugh.

Come onnnnnn, Thursday!

Nmv your chart looks awesome too. I can't believe you got a bfn. When are you testing again?

Mrs. I wish I would have charted as well but I always forget to take my temp in the am.

Thanks, JBell...the BFN this morning kinda got to me...but my temps look MUCH more steady than I've ever seen them before. I sure hope they stay high! I keep telling myself I won't test again until the 4th, but who knows..I may test tomorrow. LOL

BabyCrazy15..OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :wohoo:

Agreed. Nmv, your chart looks great! Try not to let the bfns get you down.

Bummed we have a heat wave during the three most important temping days for me. Ugh

Ugh...:bfn: again! :(

My temp went up a little more this morning so I pulled out my last test...should have waited. Now I think I'm probably out and I'm bummed...

Thank you ladies for your support...I hope I'm wrong! :)

Why would you think you were out, nmv?! Your chart looks AMAZING! Keep your head up! Pregnancy tests are flawed. Lots of people don't get positive tests until after their missed periods. Just look at that chart!

Lol...thanks Mrs., you're right! Who cares what the tests say, it's not over til it's over! Would be nice to see even the faintest of lines though....but come to think of it, I didn't get a BFP until I was like a week late the first time...what crazy torture is THAT!

Ohhh can I sneak in please ladies? I said I was going to be chill this month and not test early but who am I kidding? I'm a poas addict. AF due July 7th, was going to start testing July 3/4 but I caved and tested yesterday June 30th lol. Yesterday I got the faintest lines on two tests! I tried not to get excited because i know it's so early, figured my dates were off or something to get a faint line that early but then this morning I tried again and I can't decide if I see a line or not :( I'm going to try to hold out and not test til Friday now sigh.

Good Luck ladies and congrats to those with bfps!!!

Welcom Casey!

nmv you are NOT out! That chart is beautiful! Its just still to early. And don't blame yourself for testing like crazy. I'm going to POAS every morning starting at 8 dpo.

This morning I had the most painful twinge/cramp for about 5 minutes on my lower right side by my hip. FX that its implantation. It can happen at 5dpo right?

I'm terrified to test. My temp was 98.61. My temp has only hit 98.6 in three occasions: abnormally hot and woke up in sweat, running a fever, or pregnant. I am going to be heartbroken if it is bfn. :(

now i think i am crazy and i am making things up in my head.....11dpo and another BFN.....i am so saddened........i wanna give up....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member