Calling ALL ladies testing in FEBRUARY!!!

Bambola

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone

My hubby and I have had a difficult 3 months which included a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks followed by a d&c and further painful delays caused by my wisdom teeth becoming infected and having to stop ttc for dec/jan because I needed to go under general anaesthetic to have the wisdom teeth removed.. Well I had the operation yesterday (and AF also showed up yesterday) and I am so grateful I am doing very well!! I feel a fresh start!! We are going to BD our butts off next month and pray for a February BFP!!

Please join me! Let's get excited together!! February is going to be an amazing month! I can feel it!!

Today is CD2 fr me! :happydance:

Sorry you've had a rough last couple of months.

I'll be testing the first week or so in February. Today is CD13 for me, due to ovulate on or around CD15. :) The Vitex I've been taking has made my periods like clockwork, but hopefully next month is "the one."

Bless you hun What a rubbish few months you've had I'm cd1 today so will be testing around the same time as you xxx

CD9 here! I usually ovulate on CD16. i will probably start testing feb 4 (10 DPO) this is my first month "back" after my own 2-cycle (unwanted) hiatus. sorry about the rough several months you've had. :(

Hi, Sorry to hear you've had a rough few months Bambola, but glad you are now onto a fresh start. Good Luck!

I am on CD15 and ovulated yesterday I think (with ovulation pain) so I think we are now onto the two week wait and aiming to test on 3rd February if I don't get impatient and test before this!

Good luck everyone xx

Hi I'm new here and will be testing in Feb. Missed my chance this month as I had a wisdom tooth infection and had to take antibiotics which weren't safe for ttc :-(

I have a 7 year old boy who will be 8 next month. We have had 2 MMC after him, but are ready to try again now.

Nice to meet you all

Lou.xxx:hi:

Hi everyone ill be testing on the 2nd unless af turns up! I'm cd 17 today ! I honestly don't know if I've ovulated or not! We've been trying to bd as much as possible. I've been using opks but my closest positive opk was last night . Have had lots of ewcm and little niggles etc but I've been having both of those for the past week or so! So I'm confused! X

Good luck to all you ladies testing in early February!! Please keep us updated on your symptoms etc and the two week wait!! and thank you for your kind words.. I feel like February is going to be a good month for us all!!

Munchie- I know how you feel about wisdom teeth!! What cd are you?

Andrea28- looks like we may be testing buddies!! Yay!! :) what cd do you normally ov!? I'm about cd18 I think!

Xxx

Hi everyone! This is going to be a great month - I know it! Baby dust to everyone here!! I hope we all get our great valentine news.
I will be testing Feb 2 or 3. I had my af twice this month so not sure when ovulation occurred. I bought OPKs and not sure if I got a positive today - the line is very faint..any thoughts?https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=90489

I am cd 8 but my cycle is 31-34 in length. So af is suppose to come feb 12-15

Well after being confused if I'd ov or not I had 2 very positive opks yesterday with bad cramps and ewcm! So think I ov yesterday! We managed to bd thurs night, sat morn and last night so hope we managed to catch the egg! Will bd tonight and tomorrow night just to be sure!

Hi all!

Sorry to hear about the rough few months bambola, I am hoping this month is our month! I spent October to December in hospital so we weren't TTC but I'm hoping this month (really hoping)! I'm CD 3 today and ill probably O somewhere between the 12-15. Lots of baby dust for us all!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage Bambola.

Well I'm only on CD2 so I have some way to go yet, but yes I'll be testing in February! Excited!

Hello ladies! I'm on CD10 using the CBFM. I have a 28 day cycle, so i'll be testing on the 14th. :) I O on CD15. We have been Bding and will continue until CD17. Good luck and lot's of "baby dust"!

Just started using the CBFM this month. I've heard really good things about it and since I don't know how long my cycle is exactly, I am hoping it will help.

I plan to test on 2/10/13. I've been using the CB OPK and got a positive yesterday and this morning, so I think I'm due to O tonight or early tmrw morning. My O still hasn't settled down after coming off BC in July, but at least AF came back and my cycles are 28 days!
Fingers crossed for everyone who's testing; good luck! :-D

Ello all I'm stil awaiting for oa proper positive opk between now n nxt wed, test day is valentines day supposedly wahooo BFP's for all
Lets catch that eggy!!!

Hi bambola cd6 today yay testing buddies!!! I ov'd cd15 last cycle so hopefully same this cycle although I am temping and using opk's so I should know lol, only had a 5 day af this cycle which is short normally 7 days and af came 2 days early making my last cycle 27 days and 12 day lp is that long enough? Everything's a bit crazy but it's only my second cycle after coming off bcp sorry haven't been on much this week had a car accident Monday and trapped a nerve in my shoulder so not able to type much xxxx

Hi everyone

My hubby and I have had a difficult 3 months which included a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks followed by a d&c and further painful delays caused by my wisdom teeth becoming infected and having to stop ttc for dec/jan because I needed to go under general anaesthetic to have the wisdom teeth removed.. Well I had the operation yesterday (and AF also showed up yesterday) and I am so grateful I am doing very well!! I feel a fresh start!! We are going to BD our butts off next month and pray for a February BFP!!

Please join me! Let's get excited together!! February is going to be an amazing month! I can feel it!!

Today is CD2 fr me! :happydance:
Sorry about your miscarriage and wisdom teeth... It's a good thing you got it taken care of. Now it's time to get a February BFP. :) :dust:

hi ladies hope you dont mind me joining you
im hoping to be testing mid to end of feb, ust need coil removed and some 'quality time' with the mr now haha
good luck to you all i truly wish you all the best xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"