Calling ALL ladies testing in FEBRUARY!!!

Hi all. After a chemical in November I think my cycle is finally back to normal - got a really strong positive on an OPK two days ago on CD 15 :) We BD'd the past three days...hope we catch it! I should hopefully be testing around the 5th or so. Keeping my fingers crossed! I'd love to get a BFP for valentines day ;)

Just started using the CBFM this month. I've heard really good things about it and since I don't know how long my cycle is exactly, I am hoping it will help.

It will help you learn your cycle. I never knew my exact day of OV until i used this.

Thank you to all our new ladies!! We are going to have a good month!! I know some ladies have said when they are testing already but next time anyone posts tell us your date for testing. I think I am testing a couple days after Valentines day..

Baby dust to everyone!!

Xxx

Hi bambola cd6 today yay testing buddies!!! I ov'd cd15 last cycle so hopefully same this cycle although I am temping and using opk's so I should know lol, only had a 5 day af this cycle which is short normally 7 days and af came 2 days early making my last cycle 27 days and 12 day lp is that long enough? Everything's a bit crazy but it's only my second cycle after coming off bcp sorry haven't been on much this week had a car accident Monday and trapped a nerve in my shoulder so not able to type much xxxx

Hope your ok after your accident lovely :hugs: what date will u test? My cycle is normally 29 days but last month I didn't ov till day 18... I don't know!! I am doing opk too from day 14 to make sure!! I do the pee on a stick ones and they are the best for me.. The saliva ones never work for me personally!

Let's do February baby!! :happydance:

im due to O around the rd of feb so when would be the best time to test?? i think i got bfp ast time at around 10dpo. is a whie ago tho i could be mistaken
valentines day woud be a nice time to test tho i suppose

Just started using the CBFM this month. I've heard really good things about it and since I don't know how long my cycle is exactly, I am hoping it will help.

It will help you learn your cycle. I never knew my exact day of OV until i used this.

Thanks Goodwinone! I am a little confused already because I am cd8 and have had two highs already (this morning and yesterday) and I really didn't expect to do anything until much later because my last 2 cycles have been 35 and 37 days, but my third one ago (that sounds confusing) was only 26 days so beats me.
If it is true and I am having a short cycle I will probably be testing on (or before because I am seriously test happy) Valentine's Day. I do hope my cycle is short so I can know a BFP soon, or if it ends up being BFN we can start trying again sooner than if my cycle was 35 days. We will see! Baby dust everyone and hope we get our BFP's!!

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough time. I will be testing in february. Not sure when yet as I'm not really tracking my cycles just yet. Supposed to be waiting for clomid but taking forever. At the minute its kinda NTNP. Hoping Feb is gonna be an amazing month for all us ladies and lots of :BFP: x

I am so sorry to hear what you've been going through. I wish you the best of luck!!! I will be testing in early February. I'm on CD13 and am scheduled to ovulate tomorrow. Hoping for BFP for everyone!!!

:hi: I'm going to :test: on the 9th. That's when i'm due for :af:.... I'm a POAS addict so i'm not sure if i'll make it that long.

I am currently on cd 18, expecting to o by cd 22. I will likely test on Feb 7th because I had a loss and have hypothyroidism. My ob and endocrinologist want to know right away if I am preg. I haven't read through the last pages. Good luck to you all, hope Feb is our month!!!

I'm sorry about the last couple of months! I am new here and on cycle #2 of TTC. Today is CD5 for me, so I'll be back for more...

I'm testing February 3rd unless AF shows up on the 2nd. No real symptoms. I had two fairly uncomfortable days of sharp cramps the two days after ovulation but that's it. Although, my cm is still very sticky. Usually by 6dpo it has turned to a thin creamy consistency and I'm now 7dpo. Also, the last two days I've had temps that were higher than my temps have ever been since I started charting 4 months ago (37.02 and 36.99 - my previous highest temp was 36.90).

This month we used Instead soft cups for most of the days we BD'd during my fertile cm. Also I forced my husband to ejaculate more often. The guy is so not a sexual being haha. He will gladly go 2 weeks without an orgasm. Anyway, so hopefully the sperms will be a bit healthier this time around. But yeah, that's it. Time will tell.

I will be testing on Feb 1st!!! :D I am now 7 days late for my period. I have a 34 day cycle and its turning in to day 41. No sign of a period in sight!! I know im pregnant :) just waiting for that BFP!! I wish all of you ladies the best of luck!!! *BABY DUST TO ALL!!!*

Hello, can I join you.

I am out for January, first proper cycle after coming off bc. Next AF will be due feb 18th, so will probably start testing around the 16th if I can hold out that long.

GL and babydust to all

I will be testing on Feb 1st!!! :D I am now 7 days late for my period. I have a 34 day cycle and its turning in to day 41. No sign of a period in sight!! I know im pregnant :) just waiting for that BFP!! I wish all of you ladies the best of luck!!! *BABY DUST TO ALL!!!*

Yay! Congrats songflower!!!!

Hello, can I join you.

I am out for January, first proper cycle after coming off bc. Next AF will be due feb 18th, so will probably start testing around the 16th if I can hold out that long.

GL and babydust to all

Glad to have you Pink! GL this month - I hope it is our month!!! My AF is due 2/4 and i have had cramps since 2dpo (odd) I am 5dpo now. I think AF is coming early but still holding out hope.

Thanks :) I am a few days away from testing still so far. I have been monitoring my temps tho and its been a steady 98.9 - 99.3. So things are looking very good ^^. I hope you all get your BFP this month too!!! (I promised my bf I would wait till feb 1st to test, its killing me lol!)

Thanks :) I am a few days away from testing still so far. I have been monitoring my temps tho and its been a steady 98.9 - 99.3. So things are looking very good ^^. I hope you all get your BFP this month too!!! (I promised my bf I would wait till feb 1st to test, its killing me lol!)

Haha I can only imagine. I am a POAS addict so I am going to try to wait this month but I go to the Dr for my yearly at 7dpo and may tell her I may be and see what she can do, if anything

Haha I can only imagine. I am a POAS addict so I am going to try to wait this month but I go to the Dr for my yearly at 7dpo and may tell her I may be and see what she can do, if anything

Yeah I did POAS on the 22nd but it came back BFN. I went in to the ER (since it was the quickest way to see a doctor lol) to see if maybe I had cyst or something els was causing my AF to not rear her ugly head. Turns out I am perfectly healthy. He told me that I am testing too early and to wait 7-10 days before testing again. So I figured I would wait till Feb 1st. As the days go I notice more and more symptoms including an elevated temp (98.9-99.3, my normal was 97.6-98.6), bloating, slight cramping, no period in sight, hot flushes, a little bit of nausea, moodyness, etc. So :) my bf thinks im totally pregnant, here is to hoping he is right!! (I also noticed my uterus is a bit tight, feels kinda funny lol)

I wanted to get a blood test done but sadly all the places I call either dont accept my insurance or dont do blood tests :( pretty crappy if you ask me.

Yeah I did POAS on the 22nd but it came back BFN. I went in to the ER (since it was the quickest way to see a doctor lol) to see if maybe I had cyst or something els was causing my AF to not rear her ugly head. Turns out I am perfectly healthy. He told me that I am testing too early and to wait 7-10 days before testing again. So I figured I would wait till Feb 1st. As the days go I notice more and more symptoms including an elevated temp, bloating, slight cramping, no period in sight, hot flushes, a little bit of nausea, moodyness, etc. So :) my bf thinks im totally pregnant, here is to hoping he is right!! (I also noticed my uterus is a bit tight, feels kinda funny lol)

I think he is right!!!! :dust: GL!! I really hope 2/1 you get that BFP! Not much longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->