Calling ALL ladies testing in FEBRUARY!!!

Hi everyone! This is going to be a great month - I know it! Baby dust to everyone here!! I hope we all get our great valentine news.
I will be testing Feb 2 or 3. I had my af twice this month so not sure when ovulation occurred. I bought OPKs and not sure if I got a positive today - the line is very faint..any thoughts?https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=90489

That definitely looks like a positive to me! Congrats!

I think this is sort of our 2nd month ttc... We had a stillbirth in October. Our little Wilton was due on February 13. In December, we were given the go ahead to try. We got pregnant but miscarried at 4 weeks 2 days. So I am praying that we get pregnant this month and I can give my husband good news right before Wil's due date. I'll be testing Feb 10 and I am 5 dpo. We'll see if I actually hold out that long :0)

Hey im new to this so bear with me. Sorry to hear youve had a horrible time of things. I too am testing on or around 4th Feb x

Hey im new to this so bear with me. Sorry to hear youve had a horrible time of things. I too am testing on or around 4th Feb x

Well stupid coil didn't come out today!! Got another appointment 2moro morning to see a doc n hope she has better luck. Which I highly doubt, just not ment to happen to me clearly just wanna curl up in a ball n cry :'(

Wilsmom so sorry to hear what happen. I really hope you get your BFP, you guys deserve it! Keeping you in my thoughts!

So today is the second day or stretchy CM. I am really hoping the big o comes soon!! I'm cd12 today and still high on cbfm so here's hoping o happens in the next couple of days!!

Baby dust!

Have you guys tried any of this? Curious to know if it works...
https://www.altdotlife.com/?p=19

8dpo...still spotting. Blood test came back negative. I am assuming I am spotting and will start AF in a couple days. I am then due for AF while I am on a cruiser so I am sticking a Nuva Ring in for the week I am gone lol but when we get back it is out with the nuva ring it is back to trying :)

So...since I am most likely moving on to another month of trying...is there anything I can do to help my chances of becoming pg? Any suggestions? Right now I am taking OPKs. I am getting my DH on men's multivitamins with more B12 because I heard that helps.

Hi lovely - sorry you had no luck this month! :hugs: only thing I van further recommend to you is after sex keep your pelvis elevated and don't get up for half an hour.. I swear that helps!! Xx

Have you guys tried any of this? Curious to know if it works...
https://www.altdotlife.com/?p=19

Hey lovely- so sorry to hear what you have endured.. You are in my thoughts.. This is going to be a good year for you! :hugs:

Hi bambola cd6 today yay testing buddies!!! I ov'd cd15 last cycle so hopefully same this cycle although I am temping and using opk's so I should know lol, only had a 5 day af this cycle which is short normally 7 days and af came 2 days early making my last cycle 27 days and 12 day lp is that long enough? Everything's a bit crazy but it's only my second cycle after coming off bcp sorry haven't been on much this week had a car accident Monday and trapped a nerve in my shoulder so not able to type much xxxx

Hope your ok after your accident lovely :hugs: what date will u test? My cycle is normally 29 days but last month I didn't ov till day 18... I don't know!! I am doing opk too from day 14 to make sure!! I do the pee on a stick ones and they are the best for me.. The saliva ones never work for me personally!

Let's do February baby!! :happydance:

Hi Hun how are you? I am not too bad shoulder still hurts but could have been worse :) af is due 16th if I o around 2nd or 3rd and I am going to try hold out till af is late last month I went poas crazy and all the bfns got me down then af arrived 2 days early so I want to wait till 16th if no af probably won't last that long but I am going to bloody well try lol xxx

Hi Hun! I bet you have been busy BD'ing? Lol so exciting!! Good luck!! I expect to ovulate in next 2 days or so!! Let's go!!!
Xxx

I will be testing on Feb 1st!!! :D I am now 7 days late for my period. I have a 34 day cycle and its turning in to day 41. No sign of a period in sight!! I know im pregnant :) just waiting for that BFP!! I wish all of you ladies the best of luck!!! *BABY DUST TO ALL!!!*

What's going on Songflower!!??? Any news?? :wacko:

I'll be testing in Feb too just dont know when. I am on CD17 and i have not O yet.

Just did an opk on cd15 and got a positive!!!! Yay!! Didn't expect to get a positive opk for another 3 days!! Let the bding begin!!!!!

I'll be testing in Feb too just dont know when. I am on CD17 and i have not O yet.

You will ov soon! For the previous 2 cycles I didn't ov till 18dpo!! It will happen! Are u using opks?? :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I'm currently 8 dpo, so I'll be due for AF 9th of Feb. I'm feeling really confused by my chart at the moment. I don't know what to make of it. I'm usually pretty good at reading my charts but this one is different from the rest.

I posted in some of the forums to try and get some help with my chart but didn't get many responses. Maybe my chart is just so messed up this month that no one can read it. :nope:

Ok some thing is defo not right
All I've done for 2days is wanna sleep, eat, sneeze n cry
And today I've just burst out crying watchin a music video, and not even a sad video, it was ment to be a funny 1!!

af due today....so far nothing but im too scared to test incase it come back bnf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->