Calling ALL ladies testing in FEBRUARY!!!

I will be testing on Feb 1st!!! :D I am now 7 days late for my period. I have a 34 day cycle and its turning in to day 41. No sign of a period in sight!! I know im pregnant :) just waiting for that BFP!! I wish all of you ladies the best of luck!!! *BABY DUST TO ALL!!!*

Yay! Congrats songflower!!!!

Thanks :) I am a few days away from testing still so far. I have been monitoring my temps tho and its been a steady 98.9 - 99.3. So things are looking very good ^^. I hope you all get your BFP this month too!!! (I promised my bf I would wait till feb 1st to test, its killing me lol!)

Haha I can only imagine. I am a POAS addict so I am going to try to wait this month but I go to the Dr for my yearly at 7dpo and may tell her I may be and see what she can do, if anything

Yeah I did POAS on the 22nd but it came back BFN. I went in to the ER (since it was the quickest way to see a doctor lol) to see if maybe I had cyst or something els was causing my AF to not rear her ugly head. Turns out I am perfectly healthy. He told me that I am testing too early and to wait 7-10 days before testing again. So I figured I would wait till Feb 1st. As the days go I notice more and more symptoms including an elevated temp, bloating, slight cramping, no period in sight, hot flushes, a little bit of nausea, moodyness, etc. So :) my bf thinks im totally pregnant, here is to hoping he is right!! (I also noticed my uterus is a bit tight, feels kinda funny lol)

I think he is right!!!! :dust: GL!! I really hope 2/1 you get that BFP! Not much longer!!

THANKS A LOT!!! I really hope you get yours too :) we can be bumpbuddies together if we both are this coming month!!! :D When can you test? Are you out for jan?

I will be testing on Feb 1st!!! :D I am now 7 days late for my period. I have a 34 day cycle and its turning in to day 41. No sign of a period in sight!! I know im pregnant :) just waiting for that BFP!! I wish all of you ladies the best of luck!!! *BABY DUST TO ALL!!!*

Thanks :) I am a few days away from testing still so far. I have been monitoring my temps tho and its been a steady 98.9 - 99.3. So things are looking very good ^^. I hope you all get your BFP this month too!!! (I promised my bf I would wait till feb 1st to test, its killing me lol!)

Haha I can only imagine. I am a POAS addict so I am going to try to wait this month but I go to the Dr for my yearly at 7dpo and may tell her I may be and see what she can do, if anything

Yeah I did POAS on the 22nd but it came back BFN. I went in to the ER (since it was the quickest way to see a doctor lol) to see if maybe I had cyst or something els was causing my AF to not rear her ugly head. Turns out I am perfectly healthy. He told me that I am testing too early and to wait 7-10 days before testing again. So I figured I would wait till Feb 1st. As the days go I notice more and more symptoms including an elevated temp, bloating, slight cramping, no period in sight, hot flushes, a little bit of nausea, moodyness, etc. So :) my bf thinks im totally pregnant, here is to hoping he is right!! (I also noticed my uterus is a bit tight, feels kinda funny lol)

I think he is right!!!! :dust: GL!! I really hope 2/1 you get that BFP! Not much longer!!

THANKS A LOT!!! I really hope you get yours too :) we can be bumpbuddies together if we both are this coming month!!! :D When can you test? Are you out for jan?

I sure hope so! AF is due 2/4 but being a POAS addict and all I will probably test Tuesday (7dpo) before I go to the DR. And if not, I will test every couple days until AF shows.

I sure hope so! AF is due 2/4 but being a POAS addict and all I will probably test Tuesday (7dpo) before I go to the DR. And if not, I will test every couple days until AF shows.

YAY!!!! That is so exciting :) I really hope you get your BFP!!!! :hug:
The waiting is the hardest part :(

Hi bambola cd6 today yay testing buddies!!! I ov'd cd15 last cycle so hopefully same this cycle although I am temping and using opk's so I should know lol, only had a 5 day af this cycle which is short normally 7 days and af came 2 days early making my last cycle 27 days and 12 day lp is that long enough? Everything's a bit crazy but it's only my second cycle after coming off bcp sorry haven't been on much this week had a car accident Monday and trapped a nerve in my shoulder so not able to type much xxxx

Hope your ok after your accident lovely :hugs: what date will u test? My cycle is normally 29 days but last month I didn't ov till day 18... I don't know!! I am doing opk too from day 14 to make sure!! I do the pee on a stick ones and they are the best for me.. The saliva ones never work for me personally!

Let's do February baby!! :happydance:

Hi Hun how are you? I am not too bad shoulder still hurts but could have been worse :) af is due 16th if I o around 2nd or 3rd and I am going to try hold out till af is late last month I went poas crazy and all the bfns got me down then af arrived 2 days early so I want to wait till 16th if no af probably won't last that long but I am going to bloody well try lol xxx

I'm in the tww atm! My af is due on the 2nd and I was going to waitto see if af arrived but I'm starting to get impatient now! I don't know if I'm imagining it or not but my boobs feel a bit heavy and achy today and have terrible back ache .... But I have been stood a lot today at work. Also I nearly burst into tears at work today and just generally feel really down and tired today! X

Ooooh appointment to have my IUD removed and due to O on sunday! Fingers crossed it will be enough time! Already started BD'ing and planning to contuniue right up till sunday! Not sue if I'm more excited about that or my appointment to finally get shot of this IUD :)
Wishing everyine the best of luck xxxxx

Ooooh appointment to have my IUD removed and due to O on sunday! Fingers crossed it will be enough time! Already started BD'ing and planning to contuniue right up till sunday! Not sue if I'm more excited about that or my appointment to finally get shot of this IUD :)

Oh yay!!!!! TTC~ have fun and good luck. :dust: That is super exciting

Update on me (6dpo). Cramping has gone away for the most part, nauseous on and off today, chills, tired and now spotting....however, never had spotting in 2 previous pregnancies. And last time we TTC I started spottinf 7dpo for like 5 days and then full on AF. Hoping it is different but doubts are high

My AF was due Jan 25th but when I tested on the 25th it was a BFN (Not suprising I usually skip a month)
(that is what happened with Myles, I missed my period in October and concived on the 26th and got my BFP on Nov the 29th) I am hoping that is whats going because I thought I ovulated on the 10th, tested negative on the 25th but was having a LOT of CM and cramping pretty bad on the 25-26th. Testing again Feb 26th or 27th. I know I am waiting a while but fingers crossed I get my BFP febuary!

I will likely be testing starting February 23 ... My cycles are averaging 33 days, and my ovulation prediction is February 13 ... I'm cd 3 and once af is gone were going to bd every other day for 2 weeks :)

I will likely be testing starting February 23 ... My cycles are averaging 33 days, and my ovulation prediction is February 13 ... I'm cd 3 and once af is gone were going to bd every other day for 2 weeks :)

Hey sorry im new to the lingo :( what does BD mean?

I will be testing on February 14th! This is my first cycle on Clomid and I am on CD14 today. Normally I ovulate around CD19-20 but I think I got my positive yesterday morning. I have low progesterone and a luteal phase defect. I am very prone to early miscarriages (I've had two) and my doctor is hoping that the Clomid will help me O earlier...I am not really convinced I actually did because the OPK was not super dark like my normal positives are...I'll prob keep testing until CD20. Oh and my doctor thinks my eggs might not be good quality which is another reason for the Clomid. I took it CD 5-9 @ 50mg. Let's hope it works!!! So far we have BD CD 10, 12 and 13. I am using Conceive Plus, Mucinex and Soft Cups this cycle :). Baby dust to us all!

Oh yay!!!!! TTC~ have fun and good luck. :dust: That is super exciting

thank you :)
very exciting!!
hoping you all the very best too :dust:
xxxx

Spotting is getting a bit heavier...I know it is AF coming a week early sadly. The spotting increased after my dr appt. Dr. did want to take blood just in case - but since tonight it picked up I know the answer. On to next month :)

So...since I am most likely moving on to another month of trying...is there anything I can do to help my chances of becoming pg? Any suggestions? Right now I am taking OPKs. I am getting my DH on men's multivitamins with more B12 because I heard that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->