Calling ALL ladies testing in FEBRUARY!!!

Hi ladies. I'm currently 8 dpo, so I'll be due for AF 9th of Feb. I'm feeling really confused by my chart at the moment. I don't know what to make of it. I'm usually pretty good at reading my charts but this one is different from the rest.

I posted in some of the forums to try and get some help with my chart but didn't get many responses. Maybe my chart is just so messed up this month that no one can read it. :nope:

I'm not a chart expert so I wouldn't be much help.. Your chart confuses me a little because my pre-O temps are all below the cover line and my post-O temps are always above. So I never know on the ones where people's are all over the place (I don't think that's by any means a bad sign, just harder for me to interpret!). Are you testing when you wake up, at the same time each day?

Hi ladies. I'm currently 8 dpo, so I'll be due for AF 9th of Feb. I'm feeling really confused by my chart at the moment. I don't know what to make of it. I'm usually pretty good at reading my charts but this one is different from the rest.

I posted in some of the forums to try and get some help with my chart but didn't get many responses. Maybe my chart is just so messed up this month that no one can read it. :nope:

I'm not a chart expert so I wouldn't be much help.. Your chart confuses me a little because my pre-O temps are all below the cover line and my post-O temps are always above. So I never know on the ones where people's are all over the place (I don't think that's by any means a bad sign, just harder for me to interpret!). Are you testing when you wake up, at the same time each day?

No, it's not practicable for me. Even so, it's never affected my chart, or even my ability to read my chart before. My temp went up again this morning.

i see. i've sometimes thought i should figure out what factors go into the temp changes based on activity/sleep and then adjust it based on that. i wish someone would do a study on that so it would be easier to adjust them.

Wowwww craving some crazy stuff to eat today
Mushy peas n cold beef slices on a sandwich x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"