Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

Wow great lines babydustcass, I can see them easily even on my crappy old samsung s3 that has cracks all over the screen! So pleased for you.

Yesterday I finally had a "symptom", I had a pinchy-stabby sensation on the left side of my uterus that was on and off for about 8 hours, peaked at the 8 hour mark then faded away. Now a sort of dull ache, but very mild. That was at 8dpo approximately. It's 5:40am of 9dpo for me now.

Congratulations, Babydustcass! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. :D

Issybelle, I hope the lines darken up for you so that you can confidently call it your BFP. :hugs:

Wow great lines babydustcass, I can see them easily even on my crappy old samsung s3 that has cracks all over the screen! So pleased for you.

Yesterday I finally had a "symptom", I had a pinchy-stabby sensation on the left side of my uterus that was on and off for about 8 hours, peaked at the 8 hour mark then faded away. Now a sort of dull ache, but very mild. That was at 8dpo approximately. It's 5:40am of 9dpo for me now.

That sounds super promising, Minties! Fingers crossed that you'll be seeing double lines in a couple of days. :D

Came home, did some stuff, and then caved and peed (SMU) on one of the sticks, took a look as the control line colored up pretty dark and saw nothing (again) on the test line. As I assumed it would be again. :shrug:

Then went and did some stuff and ate lunch for about 90 minutes. And then came back...and looked down at the test I had left and forgotten...and there was a faint test line. :shock:

Then I thought about the wine and the energy drink. :oops:

The instructions in Swedish say NOT to read after 5 minutes though or could risk a false positive.

Took a digital OPK test (have tons from a friend). Negative. Although I really did not hold my urine.

I have a buttload of cheap Wondfro OPK test strips. Held for 2-3 hours and took. Two lines, test faint, but darker than pregnancy test.

I refuse to believe it though until I see a dark line. Will use the remaining pregnancy test with FMU at 6:30 sharp tomorrow Central European Time. Will update! [-o<

What a neat story! I'm shocked along with you because your temp just kept going down there. Can't wait to see your BFP tomorrow!

I wish I could give you chart advice but this is my first cycle and I haven't done that before! I wouldn't give up hope yet though!

I am at home. Still got a slight tinge when I wipe after going to the toilet and now I have an ache down there. Ugh! These things probably always happen to me and I just never notice!

Hi there. Congratulations on your BFP!! What dpo did you get it? I have been posting like a mad woman about the "ache down there." Can you go into more detail about that :haha:

Seriously because there is an ache that I get sometimes during a really heavy AF. Is that the feeling you are describing? Like an engorged with blood/heavy/swollen feeling?

My vagina/vulva did not look swollen it just felt swollen and ached for about an hour or so on 7 and 8 dpo.

Please respond thanks

BFN today 9dpo

There's a place here with free tests so I did one today, bfn but I was expecting that.

Hi ladies!!! Can I please join? I am planning on testing November 26th (Thanksgiving). I am 1dpo today. Took Femara and ovidrel this cycle! Happy tww!!!!

Hi ladies!!! Can I please join? I am planning on testing November 26th (Thanksgiving). I am 1dpo today. Took Femara and ovidrel this cycle! Happy tww!!!!

I just sent a message to you asking if you O'd lol! Glad to see you did!!

I'm not testing today - temp just below the cover line again and AF due today - it really feels like it's coming. So I will enjoy my last few hours of thinking there is a possibility I might be pregnant - maybe getting AF will be less sad than seeing one line again!!
Good luck ladies :)

BFP with FMU. Very faint. More faint than yesterdays SMU test.

Which concerns me.

Temps are climbing. Boobs are very sore. No AF anywhere in site and it is definitely late at this point.

Going to get some other tests and do a SMU. Maybe I am one of those people who get more HCG in SMU.

So...cautiously optimistic.

So I retested, I'm going to take this as my definite :BFP: Eeek baby number two! Boobs are very sore today and I'm still nauseous (have been since 8dpo) still have all the pms symptoms.
Wishing you ladies all the bfps!! I'm still going to loiter around here for a while, this is the safe zone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations bambi!! Such lovely lines! You're giving me hope as I'm 12 DPO with temps rises but BFNs. Maybe I just need to wait a bit more!

Congratulations bambi!! Such lovely lines! You're giving me hope as I'm 12 DPO with temps rises but BFNs. Maybe I just need to wait a bit more!

When is AF due for you? She's due tomorrow for me? It was hard waiting but definitely worth it.

I got some catching up to do lol.

On my end, just been trying not to symptom spot. Only thing that has been different this cycle is everyday I have pings in my nipples all day it switches from left to right...and my armpits have been having small shocks in them as well everyday.

I wish I could give you chart advice but this is my first cycle and I haven't done that before! I wouldn't give up hope yet though!

I am at home. Still got a slight tinge when I wipe after going to the toilet and now I have an ache down there. Ugh! These things probably always happen to me and I just never notice!

Hi there. Congratulations on your BFP!! What dpo did you get it? I have been posting like a mad woman about the "ache down there." Can you go into more detail about that :haha:

Seriously because there is an ache that I get sometimes during a really heavy AF. Is that the feeling you are describing? Like an engorged with blood/heavy/swollen feeling?

My vagina/vulva did not look swollen it just felt swollen and ached for about an hour or so on 7 and 8 dpo.

Please respond thanks

BFN today 9dpo

Thanks!

I got my first 7dpo. Then on 9dpo, 10dpo and today on 11dpo. I just am unsure. Today's was definitely darker that previous. I had my blood test today so I will find out Monday! AF due Tuesday. I'm nervous. I feel a bit crampy even now but I never get cramps before my period so I'm not toooo concerned.

Around 8dpo it felt like a stitch and afterwards it felt like a pull and similar to period crampa but a little bit higher up. Not too painful but enough to be noticed! Sorry if that doesn't help!

When is AF due for you? She's due tomorrow for me? It was hard waiting but definitely worth it.

She's due at 16 DPO. Feels like an eternity!! When did you get your first positive?

On Thursday at 13dpo my cycles are 26-28 days as a rule so tomorrow would be day 28. I am a serial googler and did read implantation can happen between 10-14 days(sooner for some) so the waiting for tha hgc to increase is hard. fX you get that BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->