• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

fx for you nmv, and that the nausea is a good thing.

afm: 7dpo, no symptoms whatsoever aside from creamy cm still. I got a rush of excitement this morning, as I assumed my mail delivery was my cheapie tests, but no, just opks I ordered before this months window.

Congrats Bambi!!!

AFM, 7DPO today. Only symptoms are sore boobs off and on, which I get even when not pregnant. Totally resisting the urge to test because I've never had a BFP show up before 10-11DPO. Ugh, the wait is killing me!

So I went to the doctors last night and mentioned it. He didn't even test me there. Just gave me a blood test form and a form to get a dating scan in December. I was sad so I tested last night.. and this morning. Both positive. The line is still faint but early days.

I'll test Sunday and Tuesday (AF due) and then I'm out of tests! It's addictive :p

Yay Cill! Fx'd it's a sticky bean :)

AFM: 9dpo today, using my first FRER tomorrow morning, EEK I'm excited. Feeling really positive right now as I've had a very weird stomach for a while amongst a few other symptoms. Will post more tomorrow!

Yay! Ursula, I didn't realize we were cycle buddies! i hope you get your BFP tomorrow!

Hey ladies, mind if I join you? AF is due Sunday and with all the ewcm the past few days a lot depends on if my temp stays up tomorrow morning!

How are things going with your charts? Hoping for two pink lines for everyone!

Woah! I am way behind. Fingers crossed for all you ladies. I'm seeing a lot of hopeful signs. With any luck this thread will be exploding with BFPs soon. :D

I am just 5DPO right now. (Well, FF says 6DPO, but all they have is my positive OPK to go on... and I think I ovulate around 48 hours after +OPK instead of 24hours.) I would love to say that I'm not symptom spotting, but I can't help it. So far my breasts have been slightly tender and/or "full" feeling, and I had some cramping today. I doubt that it's a sign of early pregnancy (though of course I hope that I *am* pregnant), but I've got my fingers crossed that it's a good sign I had a strong ovulation at least.

Hey ladies, I have been feeling out for the last few days because all my symptoms seem to have stopped. After another terrible night sleep though I was still a little encouraged because I never sleep badly unless I'm pregnant or have af. I've had cramps and twinges all week that seemed to stop yesterday, my ravenous appetite has stopped too and I have been tired and unable to complete all my usual gym sets this week.

I tested yesterday and this morning with ic's but BFN. But something was catching my eye so I've just done a frer with smu.. could this really be it. I don't know how the pictures will upload but it clearly pink in real life...

Sorry forgot the pics duh

Attachments

• 20151113_091541.jpg
    20151113_091541.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20151113_091556.jpg
    20151113_091556.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 19
I can't see it but I'm only on my phone and the screen isn't very good! Fx though your chart looks great. Can't wait to see your next test pics :)

Hey ladies, I have been feeling out for the last few days because all my symptoms seem to have stopped. After another terrible night sleep though I was still a little encouraged because I never sleep badly unless I'm pregnant or have af. I've had cramps and twinges all week that seemed to stop yesterday, my ravenous appetite has stopped too and I have been tired and unable to complete all my usual gym sets this week.

I tested yesterday and this morning with ic's but BFN. But something was catching my eye so I've just done a frer with smu.. could this really be it. I don't know how the pictures will upload but it clearly pink in real life...

I see something on the second pic. FX for you. Your symptoms sound similar to mine, I NEVER have a bad nights sleep and for the past three nights ive slept rubbish. I'm due Sunday too tested yesterday and got a positive but I don't trust it because I still feel AF is due so I'm testing again tomorrow.

Yep definitely pink eek here is a closer picture.

I understand bambi, I am so nervous

Here is another picture, can never capture exactly what I am seeing

Attachments

• 20151113_103906.jpg
    20151113_103906.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20151113_103852.jpg
    20151113_103852.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20151113_103857.jpg
    20151113_103857.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 20
thank you, excited and very nervous all the same, stick bean stick!

I see it now!! Congratulations :)

My cheapies just arrived so I tested and bfn :( think I'm probably out although I've been for a wee about 6 times already today and I had hardly any stored up. Stupid testing at this time of the day but I couldn't help myself.

Congrats babydustcass!

So temp is still climbing... Which is excellent, but got a BFN this morning. I know it's still early at 10DPO, but I think after testing once I'll be good to wait until AF is supposed to be due (at 13DPO)

Hello ladies. Been gone this week as I figured I was out of the game and getting frustrated at FF. So many people having early BFPs and I was 11, 12, and 13 DPO with snowy white test strips. I was really in despair these last days. BFN, BFN, BFN. :bfn: Not even the merest hint of color anywhere on the test line. My symptoms of the last week seemed to have totally disappeared.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a55bb

I went out networking for a job on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Drank wine a decent bit those nights, although not drunk.

I was so pissed that I hit everything right this cycle with nothing to show and had had a BFP with my daughter at 13 dpo, but nothing at 13 dpo this time.

But then this is today at 14 dpo:

And then today, still no period although temp climbed a little bit.

After a bunch of appointments this morning I did some errand running.

Went by the pharmacy and thought, might as well have some more pregnancy tests on hand. For some point in case I somehow delay my period again (this already happened last cycle and I had to have my period induced) because I would need to confirm with my doctor that I am not pregnant.

Was thirsty and tired because I slept horrible on Wednesday night into Thursday, so I got a Red Bull. Because non-pregnant ladies can have energy drinks at least! Started drinking that on the way home.

Came home, did some stuff, and then caved and peed (SMU) on one of the sticks, took a look as the control line colored up pretty dark and saw nothing (again) on the test line. As I assumed it would be again. :shrug:

Then went and did some stuff and ate lunch for about 90 minutes. And then came back...and looked down at the test I had left and forgotten...and there was a faint test line. :shock:

Then I thought about the wine and the energy drink. :oops:

The instructions in Swedish say NOT to read after 5 minutes though or could risk a false positive.

Took a digital OPK test (have tons from a friend). Negative. Although I really did not hold my urine.

I have a buttload of cheap Wondfro OPK test strips. Held for 2-3 hours and took. Two lines, test faint, but darker than pregnancy test.

I refuse to believe it though until I see a dark line. Will use the remaining pregnancy test with FMU at 6:30 sharp tomorrow Central European Time. Will update! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->