• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

Took a test this morning as husband wanted me to. Was bummed it was BFN at 10dpo. Looked at it later and I swear there's a line. I can see it fine in person but my phone camera doesn't like to focus so I upped the contrast.

No question about it Cill. That's a BFP! Congrats! :baby:

8 DPO. I'm now certifiably insane with poas addiction. I know it's early, but I have so many IC's I can't seem to help myself! :haha: They're still all BFN's. DUH. I'm 8 DPO. And the worst part is, I know it's too early! :dohh: I need an intervention! :help::loopy: LOL.

AF is due for me around the 18th, but I'll be testing on the 16th.

I see it Cill, congrats!

Very sorry to hear about af Lauren :( Fx'd for next month! :)

I'm 8dpo today, tested of course, BFN. I have two FRERs just waiting for Friday and Monday! Getting excited as my stomach has been doing a lot of different stuff lately! Fx'd!!!

Thanks everyone! I am still not completely getting my hopes up but we will see!

Fingers crossed for everyone testing this weekend!

Sorry Lauren! Think I'll be in the same boat shortly - temp decreased a lot today.

Congrats cill! You've got me thinking I shouldn't just bin them after 3 minutes!!

Lauren so sorry, good luck for next month. Xx

I took an IC this morning (managed to not get up at 4am for a pee) - BFN. Thinking I'm going to do a FRER tomorrow and prob Saturday before I go off on the girls weekend - really want to know either way before then. Got a feeling it's not happened for me this month though.

Ok, I know I said testing the 15th / 16th(AF due) but I tested this morning because I was convinced AF was coming, so I wanted to prepare myself with seeing that negative.
Today is CD24 and 13DPO (approximately) im going to test again on Saturday in the hopes that this is a sticky! FX!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats on your BFP Bambi!

My temp spiked back up to where it's supposed to be! And at 9 DPO I'm quite pleased! I have a 12 day LP, and temps usually start tapering at 9-10DPO. I might just test tomorrow and see, I just don't want to be disappointed.

Yay Bambi! Congratulations!

I'm trying not to test today but I think I'll use another cheap test. Bringing out the FRER tomorrow morning! Fx'd!!

My temp spiked back up to where it's supposed to be! And at 9 DPO I'm quite pleased! I have a 12 day LP, and temps usually start tapering at 9-10DPO. I might just test tomorrow and see, I just don't want to be disappointed.

Thanks ladies! I've got my fingers crossed for you all on your testing days. Positives All round ➕➕➕➕➕➕➕

Ok, I know I said testing the 15th / 16th(AF due) but I tested this morning because I was convinced AF was coming, so I wanted to prepare myself with seeing that negative.
Today is CD24 and 13DPO (approximately) im going to test again on Saturday in the hopes that this is a sticky! FX!!!

WOW! Congrats! What a beautiful BFP!

Your BBT chart is just perfect! FX for you!

Well I woke up at 3am yesterday and started throwing up for no good reason and felt mildly nauseous for the rest of the day, which made me oddly excited...so I caved and tested this morning (at 11dpo)...but got a :bfn:
:(

Bummer.

Still feeling the mild nausea today so I remain hopeful!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats Bambi!!! :happydance:

...sorry Lauren...better luck next cycle!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"