Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

You're very lucky with your DH. Mine doesn't really want to have another at all, he has taken a lot of persuading! He's agreed now but definitely doesn't want to know the ins and outs. It's an advantage sometimes though as I can pretend I'm really treating him when actually I know it's O time :haha:

LOL...I hear ya rose.!
That "treat" angle worked for me for a little while but my hubby has caught on...now if I'm all over him, he knows it isn't optional...lmao!!!

Haha. Luckily my DH has a hard time saying no to sex! :haha:

Hey gals! Just a quick update. I'm super bloated today and have been nauseous/turned off of food for the past two days. Can't wait to test more!

Just now popping back in here, as I was forever waiting to ovulate! It turns out that I didn't ovulate until probably the 7th (got a positive OPK November 5th on CD24, sheesh) so I won't be "due" to test until the 21st. I will probably break down and test before then, though. :lol:

Hey gals! Just a quick update. I'm super bloated today and have been nauseous/turned off of food for the past two days. Can't wait to test more!

That sounds promising!

Haha. Luckily my DH has a hard time saying no to sex! :haha:

I am super jealous! I was incredibly lucky to get two BDs within my fertile window this time. Extreme exhaustion and low drive makes things a bit harder.

Hi I ovulated on the 3rd and am due af on the 13th but the problem is I have a 9 day lp which makes things harder x

Hi I ovulated on the 3rd and am due af on the 13th but the problem is I have a 9 day lp which makes things harder x

Have you ever tried taking vitamins to help lengthen your LP? Only having an 10-11 day LP myself I've found taking certain vitamins have helped me reach up to 13 DPO in the past.

Lost7: Do you have any pics of the tests? Faint lines can be so frustrating sometimes!

Either 12dpo or 6dpo today. I tested, BFN. My temp dipped today which might be promising for the 6dpo as it might lead to implantation? I don't know...fx'd! Symptoms so far for today...still super thirsty, bloated, and nauseous. I had a nose bleed today which I haven't had in like 10+ years, are nose bleeds a sign?

Yeah, if you click in my signature "Long Term TTC Our Rainbow" you'll go to my journal, it's in the last few pages.

Fx'd for you Lost7!

I'm 6 DPO today. I got the itch and took an IC today. BFN. Not sure what I expected. LOL. Still have twinges on the left side of my abdomen. Corpus luteum, I guess? Insomnia and vivid dreams last night. Hard to tell about any other symptoms since I'm on progesterone.

On the other hand, I caught a UTI yesterday. Oh skippy! I just don't need this right now... :growlmad:

Oh you're making me tempted to test as I'm 8dpo too!! the urge got the better of me this morning so I decided to use an OPK instead :haha: tomorrow another test is coming with the groceries so I'll have 2. Maybe I'll test on Wednesday. More creamy and stretchy CM today, I had this with my son so I'm feeling a bit more positive - despite another drop below cover line today.

I wish I could test. but 4dpo is waaaay too early lol.

I also really want to symptom spot, but I've got nothing aside from creamy cm lol :haha:

I'm in! My period is due on the 16th (which I expect is the 15th for most of you on the other side of the world).

So i can be between 2-4 dpo...and at work the weirdest thing happened. The day before yesterday i had this sharp stabbing at the entrance of my vag,...today at work i got sharp pains where my clit is. TMI i know..sorry. Just out of all my cycles this is the first time time. It did it 4 times in a row and it was quite painful. My nips keep switching in between these pin pricks types of pains as well.

I said i was not go symptom spot because I never want to get my hopes up (which i have none anyways) but stuff like that is hard to ignore. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->