• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

I wish I could give you chart advice but this is my first cycle and I haven't done that before! I wouldn't give up hope yet though!

I am at home. Still got a slight tinge when I wipe after going to the toilet and now I have an ache down there. Ugh! These things probably always happen to me and I just never notice!

I wish I could give you chart advice but this is my first cycle and I haven't done that before! I wouldn't give up hope yet though!

I am at home. Still got a slight tinge when I wipe after going to the toilet and now I have an ache down there. Ugh! These things probably always happen to me and I just never notice!

All sounds good cill! Fx for you! Xx

I wouldnt worry much about the drop Mrs unicorn, my charts have always been a bit erratic even when I was pregnant with my son. You're still in :)

More watery cm for me today - it's definitely increased the last couple of days. Having a bit of cramping today too. Hopefully it's not AF on its way. I do feel like I'm about to get AF but I remember feeling that with my son so know its not a definite bad sign!

mrsunicorn I wouldn't stress about it, especially if you're still a few days away from af. you're not out until the witch shows. fx she doesn't.

Thanks everyone. I just saw the steady decline and thought that was it, guess there is still a small chance. This 2WW is driving me mad! How is everyone else doing?

Thanks everyone. I just saw the steady decline and thought that was it, guess there is still a small chance. This 2WW is driving me mad! How is everyone else doing?

TWW drives me crazy too... I took a FRER this morning and of course this is a BFN... I am 10DPO so this is not surprising... I feel so stupid to not be able to refrain myself from testing!

TWW drives me crazy too... I took a FRER this morning and of course this is a BFN... I am 10DPO so this is not surprising... I feel so stupid to not be able to refrain myself from testing!

It's so hard isn't it. I did an IC this afternoon, obviously negative! You end up doing it just in case, there's always a tiny tiny chance.

You're right, there is always a chance.
But then getting a BFN makes wondering if this is THE month.
I know now I'll think about it the entire day...

6dpo today and feeling pretty good. No symptoms aside from slight cramping that come and go. I've been talking on another thread about testing early this weekend. I know it's early but I still really really want to lol.

Took a test this morning as husband wanted me to. Was bummed it was BFN at 10dpo. Looked at it later and I swear there's a line. I can see it fine in person but my phone camera doesn't like to focus so I upped the contrast.

Attachments

• 2015-11-12 07.40.57.jpg
    2015-11-12 07.40.57.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 22
Took a test this morning as husband wanted me to. Was bummed it was BFN at 10dpo. Looked at it later and I swear there's a line. I can see it fine in person but my phone camera doesn't like to focus so I upped the contrast.

I can see the line! Congrats!

Thank you! Should I test again in a few days to be safe? People say they get false positives so I'm still too scared to get my hopes up.

I have a doctor's appointment tonight about a headcold so I'm sure I'll be tested there too when I enquire about safe medication!

Awesome Cill I definitely see a line!! Maybe test again first thing friday?

I will. I got my dates wrong and I'm 9dpo according to a random app. I'll pick up some more tests while at the chemist tonight!

I will. I got my dates wrong and I'm 9dpo according to a random app. I'll pick up some more tests while at the chemist tonight!

Yes test in few days to make sure it's getting darker.

Mind if I join in? 8 DPO today. This cycle's chart has been a bit wonky. Will be testing on Monday.

AF showed today :( I knew it due to the decreasing temps, but still always so disappointing. Better luck to the rest of you! Go December!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->