Calling all RMA Ladies (1st page updates)

Sprite my hubby also had low morphology..what vitamins are you giving your husband..i started mine with fertile aid it will be one month now for him. taking them.

Thanks amazing. Appointment is today and I also just got my +opk and a smiley on a digital today so I can't help be in a good mood today even though our changes are slim at conceiving naturally I can't help it. :)

I don't know much about follicle size as I haven't done iui/ivf but I can tell you that I have had an 18 mm on cd 8 ultrasound before and ended up ovulation on cd12 that cycle but I tend to ovulate early and have very short cycles so that was probably normal for me. Did the re seem concerned or happy about it?

Go for it ,you should not give up trying naturally:thumbup:
No RE dint seem concerned,,waiting for nurse's call

Sprite my hubby also had low morphology..what vitamins are you giving your husband..i started mine with fertile aid it will be one month now for him. taking them.

I missed this message before but we were advised to start taking proxeed however dh did not like that it was a powder so for now he's on a men's multivitamin with d3 added and we added coq10 last week as well. I did some research and we will be getting l-carintine but we haven't picked it up yet, hopefully tonight.

Hopefully the nurse is not concerned with your follicle size either. I'm wondering If they might adjust your meds just in case?

Keep me updated. I have 2 more hours until our appointment. I'm getting excited ahhhh!!!

got call from nurse and she said my e2 has increased to 121 which is ggod acc to them and follicle growth is also fine.going in tommorow again for ultrasound and blood work.Taking same dose of gonal f tonight
you too keep posting here.

That's great amazing, glad everything is good for you.

We just got back from dinner. We took a nice little drive and went out to eat to talk everything over. Basically the re recommends ivf with Icsi due to the tubal issue and the morphology issue however she would be willing to do iui 1-3 times if we could rather due that first. Dh and I still have a lot to talk about. She threw a wrench into the situation when she mentioned the %'s of having twins and dh and I would rather not have twins so I think I'm gonna take a couple days to do some research.

Any words of wisdoms? She said the chance of having twins on clomid w trigger shot is 10% but then I get on here and start reading all the stories about women who have then clomid and had twins it just seems like it's probably way more then 10%. Any thoughts on that?

We just got back from dinner. We took a nice little drive and went out to eat to talk everything over. Basically the re recommends ivf with Icsi due to the tubal issue and the morphology issue however she would be willing to do iui 1-3 times if we could rather due that first. Dh and I still have a lot to talk about. She threw a wrench into the situation when she mentioned the %'s of having twins and dh and I would rather not have twins so I think I'm gonna take a couple days to do some research.

Any words of wisdoms? She said the chance of having twins on clomid w trigger shot is 10% but then I get on here and start reading all the stories about women who have then clomid and had twins it just seems like it's probably way more then 10%. Any thoughts on that?
Yes its true that iui and ivf both increase chances of multiples.earlier we were also recommended ivf with icsi as optimal solution and even were sckeptical about having twins..i also asked same question on this forum..still we decided to go ahead with iui ..and my insurance covers a lot of expense so we went ahead.it depends on your insurance coverage,

Yes its true that iui and ivf both increase chances of multiples.earlier we were also recommended ivf with icsi as optimal solution and even were sckeptical about having twins..i also asked same question on this forum..still we decided to go ahead with iui ..and my insurance covers a lot of expense so we went ahead.it depends on your insurance coverage,
You seem pretty young so you have age advantage also ..thats waht my RE suggested to try couple of iui and then ivf .good luck :thumbup:with whatever you decide

If you have the insurance coverage try down iui's but...

Although with Ivf you have the option of putting only one fertilized egg back.

With clomid and iui there is possibility lots of follicles can grow and you doctor will give you the option of canceling cycle or going ahead and trying the iui knowing the risk is there for multiples

That's what I was thinking kin.

Our insurance should cover the ultrasounds and blood work and rx for clomid so it would reduce the cost for us and the re said the same thing about putting back just one egg but I'm torn because I really feel like if it is a cervix issue then we should at least try one iui and see how it goes but I don't know I like the fact that we would know that we were only putting one back with ivf/icsi

I kinda wish she would let us do a none medicated iui but she seems to think that my cervix is not the issue and that as long as we are timing intercourse correctly that the egg and sperm should meet, but I guess I still have hope that now that the left tube is blocked that our results of trying naturally might be different.

I guess I'm just over thinking it. I asked the same question about canceling the iui if I am overstimuled and I would 100% do that if we had too.

what makes you think it is a cervix issue?

That was the reason we started going to her even before we were officially trying. I came off bcp and my periods were so short and crazy heavy and I would have spotting for 10 days after my period should have been gone. My reg gyn just wanted to out me back on bcp but when I refused he refered me to the re. Eventually she diagnosed me with cervical stenosis and we did a dialation which was supposed to fix it but when I had the die test it was extremely painful they ended up using the thinnest catheter they had their and it was still extremely painful. So when she blocked off my left tube she also did they hysteroscopy and said the camera was the size of an acorn that surely I will not have problems with the cervix anymore and this last period was great actually no spotting and super short but consider I was also on bcp and my lining never got more then 2 mm thick. so it was expected that I wouldn't have problems. I guess well see how this next period is and go from there

So I don't know, we have too many issues and dh says I'm worrying too much

Hi ladies,

We just lost our precious IVF baby :cry: We saw a heartbeat at 6 and 7 weeks but when I went for my 8 week u/s on Monday, we found there was no heartbeat and the baby stopped growing at 7w+4. I had a d&c on Wednesday and my doctor is sending for genetic testing.

Chris77 ..sorry for asking but was chromosomal screeningdone before transferring the embryo.

After a couple of days of racking our brains dh and I decided to take our chances and go for the iui with clomid and trigger shot and if we overstimulate well just jump ship.

Tough decision for us to make but seems like we have so much against us that were willing to take the chance. So now we wait ...I should be 3dpo today so luckily the holiday should make this tww go faster

sprite when did you trigger? Are you going to test it out with home tests?

Chris- sooo soo sorry for your loss. I experienced that as well at one of my visits. IT was a horrible experiance because my DH wasnt there. I pray you find comfort that your forever baby will soon come andyou have an angel in heaven

Hey ladies~ mind if I jointhis thread. I am going to RMA - mainly the white plains, NY office. I am on my 2nd cycle of IUI. I felt the first one occurred a little late for me. had day 3 blood work today and starting the clomid again tonight. For the first IUI I had 2 follies size 22 and 26 at day 10 - took the trigger that night and did the IUI on day 12. I am expecting to do the IUI around next thursday/friday.

My doctor told me that the chance for multiples go from 3.5% naturally to 7%.

Anyways, FXed to all!

Hi Chris...so sorry for your lose. I experienced the same about 6 years ago so I can imagine how you feel. Like others have said, just hang in there and things will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->