Calling all RMA Ladies (1st page updates)

I go to the white plains office and I see Dr. Klein.

Thanks amazing, same here moni77 were trying on our own but going to just enjoy the break I keep telling dh I don't want to temp or do OPKs but it's such a habit that just just keep doing it ugh.

I go to RMA pa dr. Shillings

Moni, did they tell you what the estrogen #had to be under. I just got my pos opk today on cd 7 so def early. I'll prob o on cd9, just based off history. I'm trying to do a bit of research here and I'm having trouble finding anything, especially anything on how to prevent this. It kinda sucks because This is not unusually for me I typically o between cd9-12 and I have a short lp as well so I'm looking at potentially having a 21day cycle and that's being generous. Ugh.

I'm debating if I should call the nurse and ask her about what my estrogen level was?

Moni, did they tell you what the estrogen #had to be under. I just got my pos opk today on cd 7 so def early. I'll prob o on cd9, just based off history. I'm trying to do a bit of research here and I'm having trouble finding anything, especially anything on how to prevent this. It kinda sucks because This is not unusually for me I typically o between cd9-12 and I have a short lp as well so I'm looking at potentially having a 21day cycle and that's being generous. Ugh.

I'm debating if I should call the nurse and ask her about what my estrogen level was?

No I didnt get the numbers from them. Had you taken any medication the cycle before? For me it was because there was a follicle left from the last cycle - it was 29 mm when I went in for a scan at day 8. They said it is a potential side effect of taking the clomid. They actually had me take the trigger shot anyway so that I would o early and get back faster for the next cycle. I was told that they usually resolve themselves within a cycle. I dont think there is anything you could do. Hope this helps!

Looks like we have a lot in common! I'm guessing you were also born in 1977 as well. My bday is the 22nd this month.

I just completely stalked you and read your ENTIRE emotional story. You have been through soooo much. Your son is adorable and I am hopeful things will work out soon! I can't even imagine the roller coaster you are going through! I would be surprised if I had half as much strength as you. I might be asking you questions as I get farther along in this process if it is ok with you...

No I didnt get the numbers from them. Had you taken any medication the cycle before? For me it was because there was a follicle left from the last cycle - it was 29 mm when I went in for a scan at day 8. They said it is a potential side effect of taking the clomid. They actually had me take the trigger shot anyway so that I would o early and get back faster for the next cycle. I was told that they usually resolve themselves within a cycle. I dont think there is anything you could do. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the insight moni, I was taking coq10 and dhea last cycle but I had to stop because I was getting light headed and my blood pressure was high. I never did call I hate to be a bother but now I'm worried that my cd3 will fall on Christmas Day. I can't win lol

I think I would be excited to take the trigger, gives you at least some control over ovulation. I go in on Saturday but I think only for bloodwork

Good luck with your bloodwork. They let us come in day 2 or day 3 for the labs - so if day 3 is christmas hopefully you can go in the day before!

Oh moni I'm so glad to hear that, I'm getting so excited to have my morning monitoring tomorrow. Even though it's just a progesterone check, I feel like its progress.

Hope everyone is doing well on their journey.

Afm, I had my progesterone checked 2x now @2dpo it was 3.6 confirmed ovulation but low and @ 5dpo it was an 11 so they are happy with that, but I am not. I only have an 11 day lp so I'm really getting discouraged here that my progesterone is just high enough not to warrant supplements but to low in general. She keeps saying an 11 day lp is fine tho, I don't see how but ok.

If I end up with an 11 day lp this cycle my cd3 will fall on Christmas, she said I can come in on cd2 so at least I don't have to worry about that.

Looks like we have a lot in common! I'm guessing you were also born in 1977 as well. My bday is the 22nd this month.

I just completely stalked you and read your ENTIRE emotional story. You have been through soooo much. Your son is adorable and I am hopeful things will work out soon! I can't even imagine the roller coaster you are going through! I would be surprised if I had half as much strength as you. I might be asking you questions as I get farther along in this process if it is ok with you...

So funny...my birthday was yesterday (16th) It is completely ok to ask me questions! It'll actually be really nice to have someone close by (and from the same clinic) to talk about things.

So funny...my birthday was yesterday (16th) It is completely ok to ask me questions! It'll actually be really nice to have someone close by (and from the same clinic) to talk about things.

Happy Birthday! and Thanks - I agree.

Any updates moni? I'm on cd2 today going for,my cd3 bloods and ultrasound tomorrow. Hoping we can move forward this cycle but we shall see. I'll know by 10 am tomorrow

I am still waiting for AF. I am onday 33 of my cycle...previous long was 29 days. I took the ovidrel shot 24 days ago. I went to the doctors on Monday after 2 negative FRER tests. They did a scan and said no more cyst and everything looksgood and bloodwork - which came back today due to the holiday - not pregnant but confirmed ovulation - so I just continue to wait...

Fingers crossed for you!!

Aww that's a bummer, this cycle is working out to be a strange one for you. It's great that they confirmed ovulation but a bfp would have been much better.

Afm I went in for my cd3 scan this morning my estrogen was good but my lining was too thick 11mm they want me to go back in on Sunday for another ultrasound and blood work and if my levels and lining are good then they'll let me take the clomid cd5-9 but I'm not holding my breathe by cd 5 my estrogen will probably be up. My lining should be ok tho my af is already slowing down I was trying to get them to bring me in tomorrow morning but she said it's too soon. Ugh!!

Sounds like we are both have a stellar week! Hopefully next week will be better for both of us!!

Any updates moni. I went in yesterday for a repeat ultrasound and bloods and my lining was 3 mm with 3mm of fluid. My estrogen was still low at 35 so they gave me the go ahead to start taking clomid.

I took my first dose last night so not I've got to cross my fingers that I get a good egg on my right side and that 3 mm of fluid drains before cd12

still waiting.... FRER yesterday was still negative.

I am now 10 days late IF the ovidrel shot worked - my guess is that it didnt and in fact delayed my ovulation to a much later date then normal.

Sorry about the delay Moni, I hope AF arrives soon. :hugs:

I got my first period since my miscarriage on Christmas, so exactly 5 weeks from the D&C. We're going to try the old fashioned way for a couple months and go to IUI's again in the Spring. IVF is just not in our reach this time. But we conceived PJ through an IUI so I still have hope.

Wow moni that's kinda crazy? Did they give you a date to come in for betas. I would think since they knew u took the trigger shot that they would have no problem doing that. Something is up

Chris77 that is wonderful that you are still doing iui's. Good luck and keep us posted when you get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->