Calling all RMA Ladies (1st page updates)

Thanks ladies. Chris I am glad to hear!

They did the beta last week - it came back negative. I'll email the doc when he is back from vacation on Thursday and see if he wants to do it again.

Hi moni glad to see you were able to go through with iui#2 we are close in our cycles. I'm 2-3 dpiui we did one on Friday and one on Saturday as well. 55 million is wonderful we had 6 mil on fir and 8 mil on sat and dh's motility was great this time. We have 4 follicles, 3 mature 20, 17, 17 & 13

Yay !!! I got for my progestone check tomorrow already

sprite - yes we did IUI #2 on sat morning. Very crampy all day afterwards. A little crampy yesterday but at least functional. I go in for progesterone testing on Thursday. Great follies! Keep us posted!

My progesterone was 23 today. Very exciting since I'm always worried about my progesterone since I usually have a 12 day lp so very happy right now

Hello All. We have been with RMA PA since September 2013. We are very happy with the practice. We went through our 1st IVF protocol in November. Unfortunately it ended on Dec 31 with a D&E at 9 weeks. We are looking forward to and hope for a better outcome in 2014.
I'll be 40 at the end of this month. We have not decided yet if we will try again. It's still raw but I think we will.
Here is to a new start and luck to all in 2014.

Sorry to hear about the loss Bond. Heres to a much better 2014!!

Hi bondi, I'm with rmapa as well. Dr shillings. Sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck in 2014 I know rmapa will help you with whatever you decide.

My progesterone was 23 today. Very exciting since I'm always worried about my progesterone since I usually have a 12 day lp so very happy right now

Wow, my progesterone on Thursday only came back at 15.5...that looks good Sprite!

hows it going so far moni? your chart looks great. when do you go for betas?

i tested out my trigger by day 8 and yesterday i got a faint line and then this morning i got a pretty good line on a frer. so i am hoping this is it. i go on saturday for my betas so only time will tell.

yay sprite! I have tested on FRER and still negative - but it is still early. They will do a beta next week if still no AF.

Keep me posted. I am not going to test again until Sat.

Awesome news sprite! Finger crossed for u moni

Good morning ladies. I got my first betas this morning I'm 16 dpt, 15 &14 dpiui and my betas were 112. They said that is exactly where they want it to be and I will go in again Monday morning and they want to see the number rise at minimum 66% which would be 185 but I'm kind of hoping the number doubles since that's what I've been reading. If all goes well I'll have my first scan Monday, feb 3rd

Negative test for me this morning at 2 weeks post IUI. So I am likely out unless I just don't know how to POAS. Waiting for AF to go onto the next cycle!

did anybody here do ivf with icsi? are there any major risks with icsi like birth defects in baby ..
i have my pre ivf consult tommorow ..anything i should know which nobody tells here at rman? experienced ladies help

Good morning ladies. I got my first betas this morning I'm 16 dpt, 15 &14 dpiui and my betas were 112. They said that is exactly where they want it to be and I will go in again Monday morning and they want to see the number rise at minimum 66% which would be 185 but I'm kind of hoping the number doubles since that's what I've been reading. If all goes well I'll have my first scan Monday, feb 3rd
hey congrats on pregnancy!!

Thanks amazing. I didn't have ivf with ICsi but when I asked about a higher risk of birth defects she didn't have any real numbers but she did say that any time you are forcing something to happen that wouldn't necessarily happen naturally that you have some risk. She recommended we do pgd on the embryos if we were worried but it is very very expensive. Dh says if we ever get to that point well just take our changes but idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->