• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling determined ladies TTC #1

My test temp is super low so I'm 98% sure I'm out. What a bummer. We really pulled out the stops this cycle but still.. Nothing

:(

im sorry me melewen. Thats the worst feeling :( How long have you been ttc?

This was cycle 4 so into 5. That just seems so much longer than 4 for some reason :(

House is fantastic! Kitten is adjusting well, old pup is having some trouble. DH and I have been soooo unbelievably busy, but still managed to dtd every day-every other day from cd 9-26 with O occurring on cd 23 again... So another long cycle for me. I picked up some tea for menstration health, but have yet to research all of the ingredients... Will start it next cycle, if needed. After that, Idk what to do! If not pregnant by February (1 year).. I'll be be done ttc and will go to ntnp.

Hi Ladies.. I am TTC as well. Technically going into 6th cycle, but only counting as 3rd. Why? cause I figure if you know you are not having sex at the right time, why count it as trying. I sure hope this is a lucky thread for us all... I too do not have insurance and am just starting out in life, but hey, we all have to start somewhere. A little about me, I will be 30 in a month and my husband is 32. We have been together for 11.5 years making this a bit harder than one would expect because you no longer have that "new" feeling that can help making baby easier.....completely bumbed when af started this am, but maybe this will be our lucky cycle.... I always wanted find out I was pregnant for my birthday or Christmas, so here's hoping... sticky baby dust and luck to all.... thanks for letting me post.

Im glad the house is good. Youre babies will get used to the new space. I also started apple cider vinegar this cycle. in case ph is a problem. Im pulling at straws!

Got my BFP yesterday. The line appeared faster than the test could process. Feeling a lot more confident with this one. Zero symptoms or signs (other than AF being late). Now back to caffeine withdrawal!

I had a feeling for you Khigg!! I just knew it. I said I hadnt heard from her...she's pregnant!!!! Start that nursery girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi im using EPO as well how is it working for you ? and why did you lower the dose ?

Lol thanks girls! We are cautiously excited which is probably the smartest way to approach it. Don't you have an appt this week bubbles? I'm sticking around to hear what the game plan is.

And funny thing is, I made the nursery my make up room, closet, me space! Haha I guess I'll be moving that stuff upstairs.

I had my first apt on Saturday. had a vaginal us and all looked good. I have ovaries :) am not pcos :) and have a uterine lining that was thin but building up :) I have bloods for all my hormones and confirm ovulation Tuesday and will do sa by thanksgiving. After those (or at least mine) are in I schedule to see the doctor and next step dye rads and bx if needed. Also will discuss at next visit (pending results) post coital test. I started soy last month and had delayed O this month. O'ing now on day 21. Also doing apple cider vinegar in case ph is and issue. Moving quicker than I thought, but hoping will not need to go farther. How are you feeling? Hows your SIL?

So exciting!! Get those bloods done as soon as you can :) I would imagine the ball is about to start rolling for you guys :) SIL is good. She's 29 weeks already and is having a baby girl! We have her shower this weekend (doing it early since the holiday's are just around the corner). As much as I want to tell my mom and SIL and everybody, I'm not. Last time they made my miscarriage/chemical all about them and I'm really not in the mood to deal with that again! Plus it's kind of fun having a secret, although DH and all of my sisters know. I'm good though, nervous, but good. Every time I go pee, which is surprisingly often, I check for blood. I Just keep reminding myself that this one feels different and that loses are more common in 1st timers and that I already got that one out of the way.

I can only imagine how nervous you are. Your womens intuition is what should keep you going. It feels different for a reason. Its nice to have a secret. I toss and turn. I said i wouldnt tell anyone we're trying and mostly everyone knows, so we'll see. It will be tough if I am for the holidays. Us Italians love our wine and EVERYONE will suspect, but we'll see. as for the epo, i took 2000 mg before ovulation instead of my omegas. once I ovulate switch to omegas. epo causes uterine contractions which could cause mc. how are the rest of the girls doing?

Congrats Khigg19, wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy ! :happydance:

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to share that I got a BFP the day before Halloween! :happydance: It's still early, so I hope it sticks. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow. I don't have any symptoms accept some heartburn and hunger. The clear blue digital test stated I was 2-3 weeks along. Just thought I'd give some positive thoughts and hope to those with PCOS, that it possible! I wish you all baby dust and BFP's in the near future :baby:

Congrats ! This is turning into a lucky thread as well. Keep it coming...:happydance:

Okay, so fiancé and I have been ttc since august.

I started taking folic acid on the 14th of October.. we have regular sex.
(sometimes twice during ov).

Period was 6 days late the month of October.
tests came back neg. ovulated, then about a week after I started spotting. I took a test 3 days later neg and at 5 days later still neg.

now every time we Baby dance I start spotting.
I have been checking cervix position. It is still high and soft. I can usually feel it right away now I feel like I can barely reach it.
period is due in 2 days.

My breasts are so very sore.

I am having mild cramping but it feels nothing like how bad my period cramps are yet I feel like I am on my period.. if that makes sense. also have been very tired and not really into sex.

please sprinkle baby dust this way! :wacko::kiss::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->