Calling October Mums-to-be

I wasn't dilated at all at my last appointment on Tuesday but last night I think I had my bloody show. It was kind of Brown tinged. My stomach has been a little crampy today but still haven't felt any contractions. Not sure how they even feel as I'm a ftm lol

You will know when its the real thing trust me xx

Congrats again motherofboys xxx

I couldn't remember how it was supposed to feel either just that it would hurt and I wouldn't be able to sit down, I have to walk/be on my feet when things really get started

due today.. but I think its going to be a while yet...

starting to run out of space in my belly now... and was feeling ok, but getting quite uncomfortable... time to do some floor scrubbing and bouncing...

So I have my appointment today to see if they can naturaly induce me (basicly just break my water) tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day (41 weeks) that I am able or they will let me give birth at my birth center. I so do not want a hospital birth, been there and done it twice already. Anyways I will be praying that my cervix is favorable for a natural induction tomorrow. I am so worried that it won't be and then I will just schedule a hospital induction and finally have a date when baby can be born. I hate not being able to go into labor on my own :cry:. So here's to fingers crossed that my cervix is favorable today!!!

here is my little man

Attachments

• 1383254_10151978660951171_1736851110_n.jpg
    1383254_10151978660951171_1736851110_n.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
I will get to meet my princess tomorrow YAY!!! They are going to break my water and see what happens. She gave me another sweep today and said there was some bloody show and that maybe I will go into labor tonight so we shall see. If not then tomorrow. Can't believe it's almost time.

Thank you. We think his like DS2. DS1 and DS3 have the same shape nose and longer face shape, while DS2 and him have the same round face and nose shape LOL

I'm guessing by the lack of activity on this thread that we have quite a few new mamas and babas around now?

My little girl was born on Oct 21st weighing 7lb 8oz after having waters broken and being induced with pitocin (not as scary as I thought). Xx

I'm still waiting for my LO to arrive. Six days late now. Feeling pretty crap today too. Had a lot of sharp pains and cramps. Feel really nauseous, and brought up my lovely dinner OH cooked me only minutes after finishing it. :(

Girly that could be a sign it won't be long no no matter what xx

I've given up on signs now. Lol. My body has tricked me so many times recently!! :haha:

Baby's got to come very soon, even if I end up having to be induced xx

congrats makemeamummy

girly my body tricked me so many time that when it was the real thing I ignored it until it couldn't be denied any longer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->