Calling October Mums-to-be

Omgosh I cannot believe my due date is tomorrow. Unfortunately I have no signs of her coming any time soon. It is hubby's birthday today and he was hoping that she would decide to come today for his present lol. I told him the day is not over yet but don't count on it. I am pretty much planing on being late and induced, but you never know. You can go from zero to baby in a matter of hours so I still have a bit of hope.

Hope all your bubbas arrive soon x *sprinkles baby dust*

Here is my birth story - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-grace-here-birth-story-pics-fast-labour.html

Hope all your bubbas arrive soon x *sprinkles baby dust*

Here is my birth story - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-grace-here-birth-story-pics-fast-labour.html

Congrats! She is beautiful.

Current Attachments (28.6 KB)
image.jpg (28.6 KB)

Baby Harvey Mark Thomas born on 11/10/2013 at 7:43am weighing in at 6lb 12oz after being induced 2 weeks early and a 19hr labour

He is doing well but we are still in hospital hoping to be out tomorrow

Hope everyone else's babies come soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies how are you all :):):) my due date was today the 15th im expecting a little boy but he hasn't arrived just as yet hoping very soon though me & my husband can't wait any longer.... congrats too you all btw =)=)=)

Hi ladies how are you all :):):) my due date was today the 15th im expecting a little boy but he hasn't arrived just as yet hoping very soon though me & my husband can't wait any longer.... congrats too you all btw =)=)=)

Hey' happy due date to you :flower:

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and going in for my second induction assessment. I've been told I'm likely to be booked in tomorrow regardless so hoping that baby has cooperated and my cervix has dropped a little. Xx

He is gorgeous geordie! Congratulations.

I thought I'd try some activity to get him moving this morning. So while I was on my own (after the school run) I turned the music up as loud as it would go, and dance-cleaned. I carried all the toys that they had brought down and left in the corner back up to the bedrooms (so several trips up and down the stairs), I moved the nest of tables from living room to dining room to make room for where the baby will sleep during the day, cleaned the kitchen, wiped down all the cupboard doors and bounced and rocked my hips through the washing up. The was in so much pain with my back going up to get ds3 from pre-school I now can't hoover LOL I've had to sit to do my shopping on line and hope I can move again afterwards.

thanks for the reply. "makemeamammy" & thankyou again, really thought id be in labour by now :( I was induced with my 1st due to low fluid I had her within 4 hrs :-D I saw my doctor on Monday too talk about inducing again this time round due.too spd and they won't do it unless im 10 days over due, so she booked me in for induction on the 25th!!!! I would rather be induced but that's my personal opinion,, but im going by my due date which is the 24th because I know when I convieved so maybe I might be induced if bub doesnt show up soon, good luck for tomorrow.and I hope things have changed for U cervix wise and hoping everything goes smoothly :):):)

Online shopping is great motherofboys I found when I had an active day with the others I woke up in labour during the night I didn't have very active days with Harvey at all xx

I really hope thats the case. I can barely walk now LOL
I did find I had always had a day with lots of walking before hand, but its just not really possible this time. One because of hurting so much and 2 because I'd just be wandering round the village the whole day, there are not enough hours to fit in that amount of walking because DS3 is a real home body and likes to just go home when he finishes school at lunch time.
After my cleaning this morning I had a nice relaxed afternoon with DS3 and was thinking how well it was going. Then we picked the other 2 up and they have just been mental all afternoon. I've now had enough and just want to put them all to bed! So much for trying the busy morning then relaxing. I'm so stressed now theres no way his coming out tonight.

I just thought I would let everyone know what I did leading up to my labour. I was due 17 October.

Wednesday 9th - had a stretch and sweep at 9am (very favourable and 3cm) + DTD the afternoon

Thursday 10th - I did literally nothing (son was at daycare and I took the opportunity to sit around).

Friday 11th - crawled around on the ground for 10 minutes picking up my son's toys - other than that...nothing. Went into labour that night at 11pm.

Saturday 12th - she was born at 2am.

So, I basically sat around and did nothing. I didn't do RLT, EPO, walking etc. I either put it down to 'it was meant to happen' or the sweep kicked in!

I've long since given up on rlt, epo, everything! I will occasionally still bounce on my ball but it makes my back very sore quite quickly now. Unless sitting about watching Downton Abbey on loop counts as a form of self induction then I'm afraid I'm going to need a bit of help from the docs :) xx

I've given up on the RLT and EPO too but back on the ball since baby decided to move from my left to my right. Little bugger. Been trying to move him/her back all day!!

It's my due date too. Like you my princess hasn't arrived either. Hoping they come soon though!

Hi joeegirl06, it sucks doesn't it lol wish this hurry up I wana meet my son already :):):)

Hi joeegirl06, it sucks doesn't it lol wish this hurry up I wana meet my son already :):):)

It really sucks lol. I should have known better though because both my boys were overdue and I had to be induced. I just figured since I have worked out this whole pregnancy that maybe it would force her out early. Well no such luck. Just got another sweep today so maybe it will help. It will be my second one. The first one did nothing so I'm not expecting much with this one either. Hopefully we will get to meet our babies soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

Can i jump in too. I'm due on 31st of Oct, but having a section next Thurs, due to two previous 3rd degree tears.

Hope those close and overdue have your babies soon. Can't believe my little man will be here in 8 days time :)

I had some more bloody show and pains this morning but nothing seems to be coming from it yet. I have pains every day so not getting excited by them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->