Calling October Mums-to-be

Induction booked for Saturday evening if I don't go before. Apparently I'm 1cm dilated, soft and cervix is halfway down so semi-favourable. Still hoping I go myself beforehand but glad to have an end date in sight x

So the government shut-down in the US is over for now and since this baby has not come out yet, I am back at work today. It was nice having some free time off but now I have sooo much work to catch up on but at least I am not sitting at home waiting around for baby. Being back at work is at least keeping my mind some what occupied. Hopefully I don't go into labor at work though but who knows. Just taking it day by day now.

Its my due date today. the bloody show and pains returned this morning. but never progressed to anything.

What's going on ladies? Anyone got anything happening? I"m 3 days overdue and nothing still, I want to cry!:brat:

Nothing doing here! Was getting pains after my bloody show but they've stopped. Induction tomorrow :help: eeek!! :wacko:

Nothing doing here! Was getting pains after my bloody show but they've stopped. Induction tomorrow :help: eeek!! :wacko:

Good Luck!

No news here 2 days over and looks like day 4 of pain and bloody show in the morning that will stop by lunch time. Then I'll have the pains all evening and go to bed hopeful to wake up in the night to nothing again. If I had no signs I think it would be a bit easier to accept that he is just going to keep me waiting, rather than the false hope, and the pains which are really quite draining.

Good luck x

Motherofboys it won't be long now and he will be here regardless of whether he wants to come or not x

I know you are right Geordie. I really don't want to get to the point of induction, I was hoping he'd be here by Thursday but I guess there isn't much I can do if he just isn't ready.
I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to arrive Wednesday, just because the reason I wanted him to be here before Thursday is to take him and show him off to all the old ladies at the coffee morning I go to once a month LMAO

You never know it can happen at any time!! I wouldn't ever want to be induced again after last week it was terrible plus that stops you habing the birth you had planned I'm sure you won't get to that point though they will sweep you this week won't they xx

Yeah they will sweep me Thursday if nothing before then, and yes and induction would mean no home birth, so even more reason to avoid it.

So I am 4 days past and have no signs of anything happening. I am losing hope of getting my birth center birth. They will only let me fo to 41 weeks and if I go over I have to deliver Iinbthe hospital most likely induction. I have an appointment Monday and they said if my cervix is favorable they can do a natural induction on Tuesday and break my water but if labor doesn't progress then I will have to go to the hospital but I at least want to try. So hears praying for a good cervix.

I had literally no signs before going into labour with my first. It really can be quite spontaneous!

I had literally no signs before going into labour with my first. It really can be quite spontaneous!

I really hope that is the case but since my prior 2 pregnancies were inducde I am just assuming that this one will be no different:cry:

My baby finally arrived! 3days past his due date, (arrived 20th)weighing 8lb 4. His name is Seth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->