Calling October Mums-to-be

Well that is a good way of looking at it! Today is my due date and no baby but you are right no matter what we are having our babies really really soon!

I'm due 28th, and wil be induced on or around due date. So I could still very well have a November baby. But yay, its October!!! This is our month ladies. Good luck to all those due in the next few days. X

Due on the 9th have induction booked for the 9th, and 39
Week midwife appointment today I'm asking for a sweep.. Fingers crossed I am favourable xx

I'm due on the 9th too!! I have an appt tm and if they offer a sweep I think I am going to take them up on it. They offered at last weeks appointment but it caught me off guard and I declined-it was a little early anyway. Fingers crossed for both of us. :)

Yay for October. 9days to go.... x

Ahh Was just going to say this Jodie! :) SINGLE figures to go for due date!! I still hope that baby will come anytime on its own now. However, I have this sinking feeling he/she may not want to come out on time or on it's own.

Hello Ladies!
May I join you?!? :)
I'm 37 weeks today- 3 more weeks for me. Give or take lol
My ds was born at 37.2- so I'm curious to see when this little princess will make an appearance. Getting nervous and excited :baby:
Good luck to all of you!!!

I'm due Oct 18! I'm counting down 18 days but it could be longer. Hoping my baby girl makes an appearance by her due date. I'm so anxious to meet my baby! :)

:happydance:

I can say baby will be here in 3 weeks definitely as I have a planned section booked. However really hoping LO will show up beforehand so I get my VBAC.

Woo hoo for October :dance: :baby:

Woot woot for October:))) gosh im so excited to meet my lil man:')

@amurray well I didn't get my sweep she said it was more than her jobs worth!! Gutted!! But least I know I'm been induced on the 9th! Going to try everything to get the show on the road by then though.. Are u in the UK? Xx

Yay. My DD is Saturday. Its always a bit weird when your due date month comes around.

Hi girls,

I'm due 26th (ticker based on lmp), but have a CS planned for the 21st, less than 3 weeks to go and baby will be here one way or another!

X

I thought exactly the same. I'm having a baby this month! Woohoo! Well as long as he doesn't go way overdue otherwise I'll be over in November but 24th is when I'm due. Can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone! x

Yay for October! I'm being induced on the 9th too, so I'll be having my baby next week. I'm a sweep on Friday to try and get things started by themselves. Where have the last 9 months gone?

@amurray well I didn't get my sweep she said it was more than her jobs worth!! Gutted!! But least I know I'm been induced on the 9th! Going to try everything to get the show on the road by then though.. Are u in the UK? Xx

bummer!!! I'm in the US anddddddd I'm also trying to get the show on the road too but nothing seems to work haha I told my husband last night I was gonna start doing jumping jacks all over the house and he looked at me like I was insane. This last week is torture, and I really hope I don't go too far overdue either because I don't want to be induced with pitocin or anything like that

@icklepand r u in the uk? I wish they'd offered me a sweep before my induction (I feel like such a whiney kid) xx

Woohoo, less than two weeks left (I hope)! :wohoo:
Next appointment is Thursday where I find out if all these contractions I've been having every night and morning for a week have done anything.
Hope so, or Ill be pretty unhappy all this pain and discomfort did nothing :(
Hope all of you are having happy, healthy pregnancies and that we're all blessed with our little ones arriving soon :happydance:

Yeah I'm in Scotland. I asked the consultant if I could have them because I'm scared of induction lol! My midwife thinks I could get 2 or 3 before my induction, if I'm favourable and don't hate it too much.

I thought exactly the same. I'm having a baby this month! Woohoo! Well as long as he doesn't go way overdue otherwise I'll be over in November but 24th is when I'm due. Can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone! x

I'm due 17th so worked out if I go waaaay over they would induce me on the 29th as thats the max they leave you in my area. So it would have to take like 3 days to get me started and get him out for me to get a November baby. Mind you he does like to make me wait so who knows. Better bloody well not still be in there then though LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->