Calling October Mums-to-be

Hi all!!! I am due on the 14th. Keep thinking he is coming early (contractions every night) but just playing with me. I am hoping too that the contractions have done something for me, if not, then I am ok with it. I was 1 cm and 50% last week (she only checked because she was already down there at least that was her reasoning....)

I was just reading through some posts and I never even thought to ask my doctor for a sweep!!! I SO should do that tomorrow :) I don't know if it would do anything or not, never had one! I also walk stairs and 2-3 miles a day and chase my daughter and I even danced last night and doesn't get anything moving. boo

Hi ladies!! I'm due the 9th, but just got my induction date scheduled for the 16th. Kinda bummed I might have to wait about 2 more weeks, but midwife says she doesn't think I'll make it til then. Fingers crossed! I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced but baby is extremely low.

Hi October mommies! :wave:

I'm due the 12th and I'm as ready as I'll ever be for this baby! As long as she doesn't come until after Wednesday, since my OH just left for a business meeting out of state and won't be back until Thursday morning. Please wait just a little longer, Aubs! ;)

I have no idea what my cervix is doing, but baby was 3/5ths palpable at my check up today.

Yay for October!! I am due on Friday- 3 days to go. But I have not had any cramping or contractions, so I do not feel like I am having my baby this week. I have a 40 week appointment booked for next Monday with an ultrasound and non-stress test, then the doctor will talk about induction. I hope it does not come to that. These past 9 months have gone by so fast.

It's so exciting!!!!!!

I have to go for another growth scan. Baby is still 3/5ths engaged (like the last appointment) but now I'm measuring 35 weeks in fundal height. I know it's not the most accurate measurement but midwife just wants to make sure everything is kosher. I'm sure it is, but there's that part of me that's worrying.

Yay for October!! I am due on Friday- 3 days to go. But I have not had any cramping or contractions, so I do not feel like I am having my baby this week. I have a 40 week appointment booked for next Monday with an ultrasound and non-stress test, then the doctor will talk about induction. I hope it does not come to that. These past 9 months have gone by so fast.

You sound like me. I'm two days behind you, have no contractions, and my non-stress test is Thurs the 10th. Keeping my fingers crossed that we don't need induction!

I've turned into a tissue inspector looking for any sign a show is on the way. Have to say I don't think I will see one for a while yet, I've felt like he would be late for months now. He has been a little quieter this morning, still moving but doesn't seem to be as much. I know its normal for them to quiet down a bit towards the end and I have had a busy morning so it may just be that I haven't noticed as much rather.

I still have to wait until the 29th! But, during my midwife appointment yesterday, she asked if I was pain when she was feeling my stomach. Braxton Hicks are here and constant! So, hopefully not long now!

hoping babe is not going to be early, due the 20th just booked a hair appointment for the 15th... hehehe..

Was thinking it was going to be early, but its still floating around but now seriously starting to run out of space...

Ive just had a little pink discharge when ive gone to the loo! Ahhh, torture with overthinking! Is this normal? 4th baby and no bloody idea! Lol

I guess the pink could be the start of a bloody show, I think once theres blood streaks in it then its supposed to mean things are starting!

Thanks, i hope so! Hate to be a queue jumper but ahhhhhh if it starts :):):):)

Haha we all dislike queue jumpers but wouldn't mind being one ourselves LOL I know if I could jump the queue right now I would.

I would jump it too I'm really bored of waiting now every day feels like an eternity x

I would love to queue jump but I get the feeling I'm here for the long haul. Feel like I'll still be pregnant at Christmas at this rate!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->