can anyone else really NOT be ar$£d???

ProudMum

Reaction score
I know its Christmas and all that and generally theres alot to do and stuff, but honestly, is it gonna end????
All I wanna do is stay home for a bit, stay in my dressing gown, keep my hair messy and do absolutely naff all- it doesnt seem to be working out that way though.
Stay in one day, next day gotta go out... day after family coming over so gotta tidy up, then gotta fetch christmas stuff from where ever, after that prepare for christmas and wrap more presents...
I love Xmas for the sake of my little boy, but honestly, I just cant be arsed.

Oh hun i am 100% with you on this i am a lump i force my self to do things when i get home from work because i know if i sit my butt down on that couch its not getting up. lol i heard it gets better jeez i hope so! lol

lol i love xmas!!!! i hate the shopping bit but love wrapping pressies making them all pretty!! usually id tank a bottle or two of wine when i was wrapping but this year i put on the film Elf n down a jug of milk!!! lol only thing i cant wait to be over is my bank balance! lol roll on pay day! x

Hahaha I am so with you, I even had to drag my OH round meadowhall shopping last week to help e with the rest of the shopping because I knew I just didnt have the energy & drive to do it on my own. I still havent wrapped a single present.

I'm just trying to take it on day at a time & i'm trying to focus on after christmas where i have a week to just loung, do nothing but read pregancy books & try & enjoy this pregnancy.

Totally agree, i dont want to go anywhere, for the last 2 days have not bothered doing my make up!!!! ahhh thats so unlike me :( i want to find some energy but what with my little one being off school and the snow its pretty hard to get things done, at least my house is tidy i suppose......but OH has a way of changing that so quickly!!!!! x

Me too!! I'm normally Christmas MAD!! and my house is usually like a grotto with lights and decorations everywhere!! This year I have managed to put the tree up and decorate the fireplace, but I just can't be arsed doing the rest of it. I only finished my shopping yesterday - usually I am done at least a two weeks before. I've got to go food shopping tomorrow. I normally love doing it and getting all the nice special things to eat and drink, but as I can't drink, eat blue cheese, etc etc I just can't be bothered doing it !!!! I'm just over 12 weeks and I thought I would start to get my energy back, but I'm still knackered and my MS seems to be worse???? I sound like such a bah humbug!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->