A wooden guitar
TMNT sewer lair
Wooden castle
Disney infinity starter pack
My little ponies play doh set
A tub of magnetic letters and numbers.

I still need to get...
Imaginext batcave
Magic sand ( does anyone have this? Is it any good? )
Science kit
Shell raiser
Dr's kit
Harry and the dinosaurs bucket
Wolverine costume and boots ( need to find the boots, don't even know if they sell them)

DD is 15 months ( 2 in june)
Do far I have...
Wooden numbers rocket
Wooden threading beads
Wooden noahs ark
Pushchair
Baby Disney Princess Belle
Wooden train track ( to add on to their current one, added it to DD pile to even it out)
Wooden xylophone
Pack of 3 toot toot animals

Still need to get...
A rocking arm chair ( DS Has one and she won't let him go near it so she needs her own. )
Aqua doodle accessories.
Some posters of dogs. ( she loves dogs)

Both kids still need stocking fillers. They are getting the asda shop/cafe as a joint gift.

OH is getting some gloves for when he is cycling, and I might get him a new jacket. Unless j think of something else.

Grandma's are getting either a big canvas or a large frame of photos of the kids. With home made giant fridge magnets.
My nan is getting a big clay family plaque with the names of all the family of little dangles things. Looks way better than I described.
My brother and his girlfriend are getting a movie night in hamper with movies, snacks, face masks, etc.
OHS sister and her boyfriend are getting a food hamper. ( OHS mum suggested it.

The rest of my family are getting baskets of home baked deliciousness.

Teachers are getting mugs filled with chocolates and snowman soup.

The dogs will be getting treat jars full of treats and blankets and our dog will be getting another bed ( which she will refuse to use and I will end up getting rid off a few months later. ) if anyone has any suggestions for a nice dog bed please share. She hates the basket type ones. Atm she is sleeping on a bunch of our old pillows. Before that it was an old duvet.

I think that's everyone.

great lists. Where did you find the wooden noahs ark?

Fab list. Love the night in hamper, gonna steal that for sil and bil.

Fab list. Love the night in hamper, gonna steal that for sil and bil.

I usually do this for them and they enjoy it. Or so they say. They both work good jobs so just buy whatever they want. I don't want to buy them something for the sake of it.

Totally forgot OHS dad, he will be getting his usual case of beer. He is so difficult to buy for. If anyone has any ideas for him please feel free to share.

You have some great ideas, now are you *sure* you don't want to rethink the wooden guitar? I am often woken by the sound of my dd stomping up the stairs playing her guitar (badly) and singing the school harvest festival song.

You have some great ideas, now are you *sure* you don't want to rethink the wooden guitar? I am often woken by the sound of my dd stomping up the stairs playing her guitar (badly) and singing the school harvest festival song.

I actually didn't think of this. I should have because I got him a drum kit a few years ago and both him and DD Insist on " playing" the drums everyday. Drives me mad. Neighbours must hate us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->